Honda
Updated: 26 March 2020

Honda Employee Reviews

Malaysia87 reviews
Good working environment
Decent company with a stable and supportive organization. The working culture also were very positive. There was a lot of things can be learn and able to benefit from working here.
Good workers
I work at melaka with my friend and i get 2 shift for the first week i get morning shift and after that i get night shift and i like work at honda because i get the best patner in my department.
no clear objective
non structure and no specific job description given by management, but it is good for you to learn much thing where you need to be multitasking and get to know thing out of your job area as well
Good career builder
A place that you can build your career. Too many benefit that workers got. Medical , bonus ,and allowances. Need to focus all the time. More training from internal , that can develop your skill.
Manage to learn new things other than listed in the jobscope.
Able to communicate with the various of supplier.

Need to catch up with the deadline of payment.
Friendly working environment
Fun and relaxed work culture. I have learned lots of good things for future career and we work as a team to get the job done. Communication plays main role in achieve our target as a team.
Great company to start your career
Great platform to kickstart your career but can’t remain too long for your own sanity. Too many young guys competing for a limited position.

Learn as much as you can and absorb as much as possible.
Pros
Great pay, bonus twice a year, flexible hours
Cons
Management, office gossips
Good culture & teamwork
This is a highly innovative company and a place where you can learn a lot. Be prepared to work a lot of overtime, for which you will be compensated.

Great cultural diversity; open to new suggestions if you're in the right department.

Definitely will learn a lot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honda?
Competitive company
Need to perform in order to gain experience. Its brings out the wild inside you... Show your skills to the team, fresh idea and always improving... Apply the concept 3 of joys
Punctual
Handling reporting to management
Admin and training coordinator

Document controller and department audit activity

Support for event management

Strait management for any task given.
Honda car manufacturing plant
The factory operates 24 hours in a shift. I have experience working in the factory according to the correct working order and can quickly do as required. Work management is very organized and always has the right job guidance. The hardest part is when we slip from side to side. While the most fun part is being able to work with a good friend and always working together to get things done safely.
Work Experience
New Entree will learn a lot when they experience the work culture at Honda Malaysia. Plenty of manual documentation and a process oriented company will teach new entree how to manage your works and discipline.
Good
Great company for working...very good management..good company for working here..good environment...fast action, when accident happen...take care for workers
Honda
1. Not too good enviroment lifestyle
2. No all worker are friendly

3. Worst management (for me)

4. Always push worker

5. Time not too flexible

6. Good food

7. Many skills we can get from this automotive company
Good place to start a career
HMSB is a great place to start a corporate career as the fast-paced environment provides various opportunities to learn.
It is indeed a great place to learn about the Japanese work culture and the detailed reporting system directly sharpening your eyes for details.
Under my expectation
Stand at the door and greet the customer , I learn how to control the emotion and learn how to talk very professionally , thw work place culture a bit racist and the most hardest part is when the customer didnt want to write about a review according to my position . Enjoy when I can learn about the car which is I think its a new learning things for me.
good
good to wrk at honda i wn stdy for in honda..and get gd jop and will get many ideos all thn hv many stdy and give training all thn best in wrk at honda
Okok
Don’t have off day,whole week are working day,marketing skill was increased,culture not bad,hardest when customer play a game want to buy a car,it’s timeless
Steep Learning Curve
Good platform to jump start your career. Cross functional communication between departments and communication with top management for every task you are handling
Productive and collaborative employyee
Working at honda is a better place to learn on what japanese manufacturing are in malaysia. All systems and reporting format is following the international standard of japan manufacturing.
Good working place for automotive world enthusiast
You will start your day with taisou (morning exercise) at 7.45 am followed by division morning market. Some department have flexible working time. Working load very high but supportive team member will make you enjoy the process.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible working hour
Cons
High working load