Honda Management reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 6,490 reviews
A very productive Company
Part Time Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka3 July 2018
I just working part-time at this company, so there is still a lot of things I didn't know about this company management. But, as part-time operator this company really care about their employee when they always give the operator rest every 2 hours.
Supportive team and easy communication among the staff
Customer Management Unit (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya29 May 2018
Working in Customer Support require me to communicate with other department as well as customer. Internal discussion is a breeze as other department shows their support and are willing to help to resolve customers issue.

Management also gave their best support to expedite the process and to provide extra care for our customer.

However being in a Japanese company where work matters, work life balance as in customer support department is not really balance as staff will tend to stay until late in the evening to settle off their job for the day. However excellent companys benefit and bonuses are able to compensate for this cons and staff are really eager with the benefits.
Pros
Supportive staff, benefits and bonuses
Cons
work-life balance
Great Bonus
Senior Executive (New Model Section) (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya10 April 2018
Good Career Start
Good Colleagues
Longer Working Hour
Not bad
Store keeper (Former Employee) –  Pasir gudang8 April 2018
I want be a staff at honda autoparts and can be work so nicely to improve honda production.The management is okey and so nicely and environment so happy.
Multiple knowledge of automotive
Customer Service Assistance (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya27 February 2018
Gain much knowledge in automotive. Aware competitor progress for beating their reputation. Responsible management and secure employee welfare with benefit and flexibility of working hours. Very supportive colleague when other face difficulty and problem solving in team.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
not rotating job description
Development opportunity
TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Malacca19 December 2017
It very good place to develop confidence, work management and work life balance. If I got opportunity to work here at Honda until retired. The environment is good due to good management
Pros
Free lunch, Flexible of working
Cons
Short break
Productive and fun colleguees and peaceful environment
Admin Service Division (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya17 December 2017
I have learned a lot at Honda although I am just a Sl1m Trainee there. Working at Honda is almost 10 hours per day. Despite of working, you didnt realize you work till 10 hours. Management is good. They will always have a briefing and meeting about staff, process of anything. As Honda is Japan company, the culture is also from there. Its not much but we still feel the Japan culture. Hardest part of the job is, adhoc; where you will always get a new job while you still struggling to finish current task. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll be surrounded by all the staff. They will not let you do hard task alone. We have each other's back and help each other.
Pros
Bonus, free lunch or hi-tea, flexible working hours
Cons
Almost 10 hours per day working, pressure of workload
productive
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Alor Gajah15 November 2017
the environment of workplace are very safe. the production always run on time base on daily target that need to be achieve. the management are so well arrange.
Productive and fun workplace
Internship and Contract Permanent (Former Employee) –  Simpang Ampat24 October 2017
Honda Malaysia give me a lot knowledge about the car , how to work and more. the workplace culture was very clean, fun work with them . the management was very good .
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
healthcare
Workplace good, benefit good, culture between associate very excellent
Associate (Current Employee) –  Melaka19 August 2017
Management good, work place safe and ergonomic, enjoy with my work and communication with others associate so good and very enjoyable. Many thing i have learned from HMSB
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Lot of experience we get.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pasir Gudang6 August 2017
5 days working only
We learned how to dealing with the staff
Good management
The staff was friendly
The enjoyable part when the senior assist the junior.
Fun and a good environment in workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 August 2017
The management in this company is very good. the working culture which follows Japanese culture was also excellent for all the workers. I enjoyed having my internship here as all the workers are polite and easy going.
Fun workplace and friendly workers
associate/outsource/internship (Former Employee) –  Melaka4 July 2017
A typical day for a production operator. Punched in, work, break, work, punched out. Learned to be an efficient worker, how to work fast yet calm under pressure, learned to communicate with various type people. Hardest part is when assembling components for large size vehicles, enjoyable part of the job-can finish assembling parts faster than anyone who worked at the station i worked.
Pros
free lunches, 3 break times
Cons
management issue, short breaks
Work Experience
Account Asst & Administrative (Former Employee) –  Malaysia5 June 2017
Nice place to build my capability.

I have stayed with the company around 6 years 6 months, my experience builds from this company. Everyone treated me like family members.

I learn about sales, management and also accounting work, this company gives me lots of opportunities to learn everything from the beginning.

I resign from this company due to my mother need to proceed a serious operation and I have to take care her at least 6 months.
Life Balance
Safety Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sungai Petani11 January 2017
- 5 days a week from 8am to 5pm is a balanced between worktime and family
- Open learning environment because i can learn anything from everyone in every department here
- Good management and staff friendly
- Co-workers are great and skillful
- Challenging jobs sometimes when there are some emergencies
- My most enjoyable part of the job is free managing my work load, such as what to do first and what not as long as i get the job done on time.
Pros
Self work management
Cons
A bit low on salary
Free Lunch
Staff (Former Employee) –  Alor Gajah29 December 2016
This company produce car and have many benefit for staff. Futhermore,the bonus given around 6 month/year.For new staff,management will give a clothes to work.
Pros
Free Lunch and clothes
Have productive and conducive work environment
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Melaka30 November 2016
Worked in Honda, I learn to work according to Japanese culture where there is no boundaries between the manager and their subsidiaries. Besides, the uniform wears by the worker is same. There is a lot of experience I get during my internship 4 months in Honda. The colleagues is very helpful and working in the team. So, the task was given can be complete according to the time given. I'm enjoyed work in Honda because I'm not only learn in management site but I'm also learnt a little bit technical site. As overall, Honda i one of the best place for worked because we can get many experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Good for experience
Production staff (Industrial Training) (Former Employee) –  Melaka27 October 2016
Very suitable for fresh grad because can learn many aspects such as time management and self-discipline. Need to work ver fast in order to catch up target
Pros
improve self discipline
Cons
need to catch up daily target
Productive and fun work place. Easy to talk with bos
Internship at IT department (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya, M1025 September 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. work fast because Japanese environment and need doing many type of job. Easy to talk with manager if have some of problem
The Power of Dreams
HR Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  M0412 November 2014
If you dare to dream, Honda is the best place to make it materialized