Honda Employee Review

Work Experience
Account Asst & Administrative (Former Employee) –  Malaysia5 June 2017
Nice place to build my capability.

I have stayed with the company around 6 years 6 months, my experience builds from this company. Everyone treated me like family members.

I learn about sales, management and also accounting work, this company gives me lots of opportunities to learn everything from the beginning.

I resign from this company due to my mother need to proceed a serious operation and I have to take care her at least 6 months.

Other Honda Employee Reviews

suitable for people who like challenging work
IT OPERATION SUPPORT ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) (Former Employee) –  Alor Gajah27 May 2019
as intern, there is not a lot benefit you are getting.
but, the experiences and knowledge are very useful and the working environment is very strict since you are working in the factory.
you also need to adapt japanese working culture.
Good Environment
Expatriate and Budget Management (Administration) (Former Employee) –  Melaka15 May 2019
The most important of Honda is they have Good Environment workplace for employees and they have different culture compare to others company.The most enjoyable part is the staff are friendly and patient to teach.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long working hours