Honda Employee Review

Productive and fun colleguees and peaceful environment
Admin Service Division (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya17 December 2017
I have learned a lot at Honda although I am just a Sl1m Trainee there. Working at Honda is almost 10 hours per day. Despite of working, you didnt realize you work till 10 hours. Management is good. They will always have a briefing and meeting about staff, process of anything. As Honda is Japan company, the culture is also from there. Its not much but we still feel the Japan culture. Hardest part of the job is, adhoc; where you will always get a new job while you still struggling to finish current task. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll be surrounded by all the staff. They will not let you do hard task alone. We have each other's back and help each other.
Pros
Bonus, free lunch or hi-tea, flexible working hours
Cons
Almost 10 hours per day working, pressure of workload

Other Honda Employee Reviews

ok.good company
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya27 August 2019
Highly reputable & strong company in Malaysia. good benefit. flexible working hour. very good in staff retention activity. highly recommend working environment.
Enjoyable workplace
Procurement (Cost Control) Executive (Current Employee) –  Alor Gajah19 August 2019
Working environment is acceptable. The colleague of the department is friendly compare to others department.

The hardest part of the job is we have to get a lot approval when we run some project so we may delay the job. So it will affect your performance result.

This is a good company for your first job. You will learn how to run a company in good way from mistake.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
Many task to do in one-time