Honda Employee Review

Productive and fun colleguees and peaceful environment
Admin Service Division (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya17 December 2017
I have learned a lot at Honda although I am just a Sl1m Trainee there. Working at Honda is almost 10 hours per day. Despite of working, you didnt realize you work till 10 hours. Management is good. They will always have a briefing and meeting about staff, process of anything. As Honda is Japan company, the culture is also from there. Its not much but we still feel the Japan culture. Hardest part of the job is, adhoc; where you will always get a new job while you still struggling to finish current task. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll be surrounded by all the staff. They will not let you do hard task alone. We have each other's back and help each other.
Pros
Bonus, free lunch or hi-tea, flexible working hours
Cons
Almost 10 hours per day working, pressure of workload

Other Honda Employee Reviews

suitable for people who like challenging work
IT OPERATION SUPPORT ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) (Former Employee) –  Alor Gajah27 May 2019
as intern, there is not a lot benefit you are getting.
but, the experiences and knowledge are very useful and the working environment is very strict since you are working in the factory.
you also need to adapt japanese working culture.
Good Environment
Expatriate and Budget Management (Administration) (Former Employee) –  Melaka15 May 2019
The most important of Honda is they have Good Environment workplace for employees and they have different culture compare to others company.The most enjoyable part is the staff are friendly and patient to teach.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long working hours