Honeywell Employee Reviews

Good stepping stone company
services project engineer (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya20 July 2017
Although working in Honeywell is unbalance & stress.but the company have offer other benefits such as flexibility & tolerance.

The career & knowledge growth are quite good in process solution department.

The only main weakness is honeywell having a low salary & headcount as an international company.
Pros
flexibility, tolerance, career growth, fair
Cons
unbalance work-life, low salary & allowance
Good Challanging
Asst.Manager -Molding /Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam21 April 2017
This is the place for good challenging of career. I enjoyed work with this company and learned more about plastic technology. The management of this company will say in average in term of driving the goals but the team sprite among the workers are good
Technician
Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Prai,Penang Malaysia22 February 2017
• Practical and personal experience in the areas of MAU (Modular Avionics Unit) and P-ACE Embraer (Primary Actuator Control Electronics) digital components,microprocessor,and microcontroller. Extensive experience using digital multi meter test equipment in advancement of key technical skills.
• Perform and Troubleshooting fail of circuit card assembly unit (CCA) from 4 categories of test .Join test action group (J-TAG),Pre-Test, Auto Test Equipment(Vector equipment).QualMark in HASS Test(Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)which involve the humidity, reliability and vibration in HOT and COLD temperature, Final Test
Pros
Technician
Cons
14 hours
I meet so many friends, and also the work place is quite good.
Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Penang21 February 2017
My typical day at work is very good such as the people their very nice. I learned so many their, like board level Troubleshooting and using of the chamber . The management is good, work place is good, the hardest part of my job is to on a personal level I feel that finding enough time to spend with friends and family. The most enjoyable part i meet so many friends.
Pros
Subsidy allowance 2RM
Cons
Free medical checkup
Daily Activity
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang , Malaysia26 October 2016
My daily routine task would be performing thermal measurement in HASS Chamber ( for issue we're seeing).
Ability to determine device performance and reliability limitations due to stringent environmental conditions or non-robust design practices
Working knowledge of environmental chambers (including HALT/HASS chambers), thermal data acquisition systems, vibration spectrum analyzers, and HALT/HASS mechanical holding fixtures.
Demonstrated skills in testing and trouble-shooting.
Good interpersonal communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to interface with associates and team members.
. The fun part working as a Reliability Engineer is I have the opportunity work closely with our customer Boeing, Airbus, Dassault in understanding their issue pertaining to Honeywell's product, understanding their test platform architecture and processes. The hardest part of my job will be making a decision which sometimes is unfavorable to our customer yet I will ensure it will gain a win-win situation between both parties. basically this is more towards how I manage to influence the stake holders in buying our thoughts and inputs.
Pros
Balance work life
Cons
benefit
not really nice workplace
DEBUG/TROUBLESHOOT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Penang12 May 2016
with a little discrimination at work place, foreign workers not treated so well, workplace are more difficult from my previous company.
Pros
charge as experience
Cons
no free at all
Learn and Experience in Daily Jobs
Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang6 April 2016
Every time and every day keep learning and gain some experienced to improve skills in related job scopes. Being a Hardware Engineer is quite challenging as you need to have a strong basic in engineering knowledge. You need to implement your knowledge in engineering when doing the troubleshooting. Even small single components will also affect the circuit. Team support is important when working or handling an issue that escalated to engineer. Hardest part is when handling a hardcore failure which is never happen before. most enjoyable part is whenever you solve a failure, you will satisfied with it. It feels like all your work when doing the troubleshooting is being paid when you closed the issue.
a lot of training classes provided
Senior Manufacturing Control Executive (Former Employee) –  Perai14 February 2016
- flexible working hours
- the people management
- co-workers very helpful
- implementing the new procedures
- understanding manager
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
increment for maximum salary
Flexible
PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya, M1015 December 2015
flexible time, employers tolerate, good environment, place to gain experience for fresh graduate, life balance good, working from monday to friday
fun working with malaysians
TEST&DEBUG TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  prai,pinang malaysia19 February 2014
Exciting working with malay people, and become more progressive and knowledgeable when i worked in honeywell.
Pros
subsidy meals
Cons
8 hours
Low salary