Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 8,219 reviews
Bad
Quantity Surveyor (Current Employee) –  PNB 118 Site15 January 2020
You will deeply regret if you leave your current company to work with Honeywell. My overall experience with this company is so bad. The turn over rate for my team is almost 100% per year. From that figure you can expect that there's a lot of problem with this company.
Exciting place to work, learnt a lot from their management style
Product Manager SEA (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 December 2019
Excellent place to experience Management styles, good work culture. Enjoyable time at Honeywell. Colleagues were nice friendly people and the overall feeling working there was warm.
The workplace at Honeywell is collaborative and challenging
Business Leader (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 December 2019
I would describe my working experience at Honeywell as very rich and intense. This company provided my a platform to stretch my myself and work without borders, work with global teams in true sense. I was exposed to manage global mega projects of high complexity and with high customer expectations. The company offers and promote culture of self learning and upgrading, training through internal and external resources. The superiors are easily approachable and willing to offer guidance and navigation wherever necessary.
Handling front line jobs
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  HONEYWELL PENANG14 November 2019
example : attend the phone calls , handling employee visitor and vendors. connect telephone extension for important calls. Received documents and records. ( UPS,DHL, and POSLAJU). Help administration work.
Excellent Place
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Perai6 November 2019
Having worked at Best Companies for a number of years it has been great to see the business grow to what it is today. Every day the team are working together to Innovate and deliver more value to our clients, and making improvements for our own staff. This continual improvement process results in no two days being the same and it keeps work interesting and exciting.

Management are very supportive and my manager has helped me progress and grow.

Recruitment is given a great deal of thought and attention to hire only the right people that fit our culture and values which helps keep the workplace what it is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments.

Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way.

Personal development is supported, you need to be self driven on this as there isn't a set path or training structure. Although there may be some requirements in certain roles.
Very Interested to work with Honeywell
Lead Material Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam5 November 2019
Learning a lot about management skills. Gaining a solid background in planning efficient production processes to assure optimal use of available capacity. I build up an excellent interpersonal skill, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
Good Collegues to work with
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Selangor21 August 2019
Having a bunch of team who willing to teach. As a fresh, I was able to learn a lot from the company.

Except for the education system from company that might need to work on. Some of the employees does not receive proper training from the company. Need to take initiative to learn from others.
fun work place
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  TRX 10614 August 2019
happy environment, not too stress top-bottom org structure but we can reach out to our managers easily if face any issue
The challenges
quarter of year there will have some changes in terms of workflow, people and management have to be proactive
Easy to communicate and good environment to learn.
Assistant Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Puchong6 May 2019
This company provides product and sell solution to clients. There are few things that I have learned at there. I learned to I/o loop check, termination details and hardware trouble shooting. The staff really helps me a lot. They guide me and teach me how to do and sort the solution.
Pros
Working hour flexible as long the job is on track or not over scheduled.
Heavy load and isolated
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 March 2019
A lot of confusion on scope and procedure.
Management is not long term. A lot of rotating out
Policy very rigid to the point of disrupting customer and vendor relations
An established and systematic multinational company.
HRS Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malaysia13 January 2019
A great company to work with excellent systems. Policies and Procedures are all intact which allow all employees to be accessible to Employees Services System.
Pros
Free pantry supplies.
Cons
Less employee engagement.
Fast Pace working environment and result orientated
Director of HOS Operations (Former Employee) –  Penang3 November 2018
The culture focus very much on results. Results are key to everything and it stress very much on its working environment of respect for everyone. The pace if very fast and the team is very lean. Everyone does everything by themselves
Pros
trust of the team
Cons
some goals are unrealistic
nice environment work life balance
technical support specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 October 2018
good MNC to work with priority on family.
very professional leaders.
great team and great place to work.
work assets are superb.
you will never feel down working at honeywell.
Fun workplace with ping pong table
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya11 September 2018
Fun workplace with good colleague, good managers, good salary and benefit but not to secure because anytime can be retrenched although permanent position.
Pros
13 times salary in one year.
Cons
not secure.
Not a great place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Penang25 July 2018
Not a great place to work
Torture from first day till now.
Couldnt show my inner talents well due to politics.
Would never work in that company again.
Good company to work with
Customer Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang12 December 2017
Huge organization, many layers for decision making
Get to work with different people all around the world.
Enjoy the exposure with customers and business partner.
A company that emphasize to grow emplyee
Customer Centric Organization
Engineering Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang20 August 2017
Promotes lot of good career opportunities for a key talent. Learnt lot both technical and managerial skills with good workplace cultures in multiple countries (India, US, Malaysia).
Good stepping stone company
services project engineer (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya20 July 2017
Although working in Honeywell is unbalance & stress.but the company have offer other benefits such as flexibility & tolerance.

The career & knowledge growth are quite good in process solution department.

The only main weakness is honeywell having a low salary & headcount as an international company.
Pros
flexibility, tolerance, career growth, fair
Cons
unbalance work-life, low salary & allowance
Good Challanging
Asst.Manager -Molding /Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam21 April 2017
This is the place for good challenging of career. I enjoyed work with this company and learned more about plastic technology. The management of this company will say in average in term of driving the goals but the team sprite among the workers are good
Technician
Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Prai,Penang Malaysia22 February 2017
• Practical and personal experience in the areas of MAU (Modular Avionics Unit) and P-ACE Embraer (Primary Actuator Control Electronics) digital components,microprocessor,and microcontroller. Extensive experience using digital multi meter test equipment in advancement of key technical skills.
• Perform and Troubleshooting fail of circuit card assembly unit (CCA) from 4 categories of test .Join test action group (J-TAG),Pre-Test, Auto Test Equipment(Vector equipment).QualMark in HASS Test(Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)which involve the humidity, reliability and vibration in HOT and COLD temperature, Final Test
Pros
Technician
Cons
14 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K