Hyatt
Updated: 25 March 2020

Hyatt Employee Reviews

very nice work place
-daily job are systematic
-place are strategic for working

-good staff at all department

-the equipment and facilities very good

-easy to find the place
I have been working as a part timer, but i still feel like very welcoming and very knowledgeable working here
I hope to get a permanent job in Hyatt as the working environment is excellent.. i also learn many things, i learn more ways to be in a team to achieve daily goals to make sure everything goes well.
Pros
Good pay with fair amount of work
Cons
Part timer work only when needed
good experience and good enviroment place
give the chance to new gradute to get experience on thier first job, always get good vibe from our friend which is we always help each othe no matter which department you are.
Fast paced working environment
Proper systems were implemented in the working culture. Standards were high and very detailed oriented, Friendly workmates but workload is heavy, long working hours. Need to be flexible.
Messy managemet. A lot of conflicts
Environment not so good. Cant stay longer. A lot of conflicts. Many want to easy escape and blame others. Not happy working here. Not suggested to work here.
Good place to work for long term.
Delicious food serve on recess and good environment workplace.
You will feel welcomed to work over there. The manager and supervisor will help you no matter what to complete the task.
A very good environment to work
Very strong and supportive working colleagues. Management is very good and staff benefits is also good. everyday is an enjoyable day at work. With a good team there is no HARDEST part of the job.
Good for fresh graduates
Good working and learning environment. For those who hunger for new experiences, Hyatt will give you what you want. Career development was quite fast.
No life balance
Management need to listen what staff needing and understanding all
complaint from staff. No activities for staff. No enough staff.
Productive and Fun in workplace environment
Experience in organizing & managing event: Press confreres such as Entertainment, Festival Fashion Show & Product Launching
Good connection with Media Department & A&P Associations

Good connection with Food & Beverage Group

Able to conduct Independent event such like, Gala Dinner, Theme Dinner & Grand Weeding

Skill

Well verse in practicing fine dining etiquette & butler service

Experience in practicing coffee & flambé

Believing in optimizing skill and knowledge are main direction toward achieving success of high quality service standards requirements as service personnel providers

Well verse in practicing ISO standard, HACCP & 3 R (reused, reduces & recycled) in general food handling and service, ensuring breakages and spoiled to be kept at the minimum level
Professional managerial

Clean

Happy working environment

Professional managerial

Great Benefits

Activities for employees are great
Productive and fun work with good place
Saya pernah bekerja sebelum ini di hotel hyatt resort regency kuantan sebagai guest service officer di gift shop. Walaupun sudah lama berhenti, saya sangat berbesar hati untuk bekerja di hyatt lagi. Hyatt sangat menjaga kebajikan pekerjanya.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Fun for the young ones
Working in hospitality industry can be quite fun and enjoyable. More free time because of the shift working hour. Colleagues are great in Hyatt but turnover also hight
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low basic salary, low bonus
It was fun and worth the stress
Before a shift starts daily , the duty manager normally gathers everyone on duty for a short briefing. Successful communication, teamwork and good relation of the personnel in each department is what makes the hotel keep it's good business .Each department has a vital role to make the service memorable and excellent for every guest and encourage them for a return visit . For me, one of the most challenging part when I was working in a hotel was handling guest complaints. In some cases , I felt guest would just make up some stories in order to avail complimentary services. Well, I believe all kinds of jobs have their own hassles. Above all, the experience was interesting. I met different nationality, I experienced different behaviors of people when they're freaking mad or pleased. I learned a lot from encountering people with different languages, attitudes and culture. Overall, it was a fun and a very significant experience for me .
Pros
Free meals and transport when your shift finishes at midnight
Cons
you have to stay back when needed
Works 8hours per day.
Learned various types of desserts and ways to present them.

Able to finish work task on time given for the day.

Being able to explore variety type and new products.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Short Break
Good eviroment
Have transport for staff in nearby area only. Provide with canteen for staff. Have break time room for staff can rest. Provide with discount coupon for family stay in hotel.
Pros
Free meal and tranport
Cons
Clinic panel
fun
Surrounded by kind people that help you during your needing time and get to learn so many things. Acquired basic experience in shop management which includesfinance and marketing strategy.
Workplace is fun & good..
This company have many benefits. Hyatt gives us free lunches, they care also all the staff but I want to find a new experience and a new surrounding workplace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
10 hours working
Good workplace enviroment
Good workplace
Good teamwork

Very good management

Career advancement

Opportunity to have a good ambiance with very good relation customer.

A place to stay peacefully
I had fun and a good time working there.
Staff members are friendly, the hotel has a lot of activities for us to join and develop a bond with fellow colleagues. They treated me well and I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Limited staff, causes high work load.
I am very happy to be working for the first time as a hotelier.Many new things I can learn as a telephone operator.I can interact with many people from all over the world
Pros
Free food