Hyatt
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 25 March 2020

Hyatt Management reviews

Malaysia68 reviews
A very good environment to work
Very strong and supportive working colleagues. Management is very good and staff benefits is also good. everyday is an enjoyable day at work. With a good team there is no HARDEST part of the job.
Fast paced working environment
Proper systems were implemented in the working culture. Standards were high and very detailed oriented, Friendly workmates but workload is heavy, long working hours. Need to be flexible.
No life balance
Management need to listen what staff needing and understanding all
complaint from staff. No activities for staff. No enough staff.
fun
Surrounded by kind people that help you during your needing time and get to learn so many things. Acquired basic experience in shop management which includesfinance and marketing strategy.
Good workplace enviroment
Good workplace
Good teamwork

Very good management
Career advancement
Opportunity to have a good ambiance with very good relation customer.

A place to stay peacefully
work that is fun
large event such as marriage.
learn about a job in the field of hospitality.

management is very organized.
working in diverse races and able to work in one group.
Great platform to expand your repertoire.
1. Able to grasped the work flow easily.
2. Very organised.

3. Friendly environment.

Brilliant management.
5. Sometimes doing task by yourself.

6. Freedom to be yourself.
Pros
Free meals, free medical checkups, maternity leave, smoking area, and emergency leave
Cons
No parking lot for employees and no free transportation.
fun workplace
i,ve learned about management of an event ,decoration of an event , friendship between manager , worker and customer. the most enjoyable job .
Pros
free lunches
Fun Place To Work
Best Place to Work,best management.Work life Balance.
Less Stress.best Owner.Understanding Superior.Flexibility of Work.

Learn and Grown.Team Work and Help each Other
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Fun workplace where management comes up with cool ideas.
A typical day at work would be talking with long stay guests. I learned how to sell food and beverage to the guests. Management was quite cool I must say. My co-workers was crazy and cool. The hardest part of the job was sometimes we need to do split shifts and had to change some plans according to it. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting appreciated by managers.
Pros
Great staff meal
Cons
Long hours due to split shift
A good place to learn
The management often provide trainings to upgrade staff's capabilities. Co-workers are all friendly.
Pros
Good company reputation
Cons
Poor management
Productive, good environment
I worked as a part-time banquet staff and we were only called for work during busy days or if they needed extra staff for the banquet team. I learned that being a waiter is not as easy as you imagined. They don't only worked like what you saw them in the televisions but they also do some things at the back of the house. Arranging the utensils, the plates, the tables, the environment of the place if what kind of setting the gusts wants. The management was fine but, they will only accept the locals first before us, foreigners. My co-workers were mostly part-time students and locals there in the place. They were also good but they still don't know how to adjust in the people around them. The hardest part is when knowing that you are already their elder or some sort of like a leader, they will give you the neophytes and orient them from the first til' the end while you are facing the work ahead of you too. It's still fun though teaching the neophytes, teaching them what to do and giving them advice on what to do the next time they are asked about something.
Pros
Free meals and sleeping lounge
Cons
No transport
Amazing Great Place to work
During my time at the Hyatt Regency hotel, I was able to gain good customer service skills, work in fast and slow paces at times, and learn good organizational skills. I enjoyed being face-to-face with customers and assisting them with their food orders. I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere of my job and enjoyed learning so many new things. The hardest part of the job would only be the busy times, because things would get hectic, but the management team had a great way of showing appreciation. This is a job I applied for
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Not Enough Holidays
i learned alot in the 3yr work experience in facility managent
i didnt get find a single typical day at my work,,
i learned how to maintain with co-workers and with management,, maintain work schedules , plans,, allottment