Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the search See all 8,360 reviews
Fun Place To Work
Food and Beverage Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 November 2016
Best Place to Work,best management.Work life Balance.
Less Stress.best Owner.Understanding Superior.Flexibility of Work.
Learn and Grown.Team Work and Help each Other
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Healthcare
after work rest a few minutes then play the ping pong
regency club (Former Employee) –  Kuantan9 August 2016
half of staff playing ping pong after work finish at 5.30 o'clock
team A vs team B and then the loser team exit because the standby team was standby to fight our staff
Great
VIP BUTLER (Former Employee) –  KUALA LUMPUR25 June 2016
Learn a lot
Great team
Great view from sky lobby
Great restaurant
Always think about employee welfare
Always fell good while working
Big hotel
Concierge Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 June 2016
A big hotel with modern facilities ....good locations... nice cafeteria for staff... world class JP terrence restaurant...
Pros
nice hotel
Cons
no reception counter s at lobby area guest have to take lift to 39 floor
Fun workplace where management comes up with cool ideas.
Server (Former Employee) –  Malaysia10 May 2016
A typical day at work would be talking with long stay guests. I learned how to sell food and beverage to the guests. Management was quite cool I must say. My co-workers was crazy and cool. The hardest part of the job was sometimes we need to do split shifts and had to change some plans according to it. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting appreciated by managers.
Pros
Great staff meal
Cons
Long hours due to split shift
good for learning
Steward Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jalan Pinang Kuala Lumpur7 March 2016
Actually this Hotel is a New Opening in Kuala Lumpur.I think is a good for me to learn because is a new.Im joined is opening and we create too much for it.Especially for paper work and working new enviroment,head leader and friends.
Pros
staying at hyatt property
Cons
off 2 days in 1 weeks
12 years of housekeeping expereinces with detail oriented and skill full support to run the deparment smoothly as standard
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 February 2016
To be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. An Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible to manage all functions related to the cleanliness of the hotel, including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house non-kitchen areas, as well as the laundry and dry-cleaning operation.
Good workplace. I can learn a lot of new things
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1412 December 2015
- Good workplace. I can learn a lot of new things.
- Good boss
- Good co-workers
- the hardest part of the job is during pre opening time
- the most enjoyable part is a lot of activities
Pros
free food - breakfast, lunch & dinner. Free uniform. Complimentary stay at any Hyatt hotel
Very systematic & informative on e-learning training programs
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur25 September 2015
Very enjoyable & fun work place with good teamwork in all various departments.

Fully equipped of information and e-learning as well as classroom training with all aspects of departments. Therefore, we are fully aware on other departments job tasks.
Pros
free meals
Cons
Insurance of family members
i like sports, leisure
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1430 April 2015
I learned how to build a team work
I learned how to manage my time related to my job
Deal with different races
I learned how to take care all the things
productive an fun workplace with experience chef
part timer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1416 March 2015
im enjoying my work because there ar many benifit for staff ..they take a good care of their staff ..our hygine is important ..we work like a team ..help each other ..learn from mistake ..chef teach us how to organise
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break and healthe care
A good place to learn
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu, M1215 December 2014
The management often provide trainings to upgrade staff's capabilities. Co-workers are all friendly.
Pros
Good company reputation
Cons
Poor management
Productive, good environment
Part-time/On-call Banquet Staff (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia24 August 2014
I worked as a part-time banquet staff and we were only called for work during busy days or if they needed extra staff for the banquet team. I learned that being a waiter is not as easy as you imagined. They don't only worked like what you saw them in the televisions but they also do some things at the back of the house. Arranging the utensils, the plates, the tables, the environment of the place if what kind of setting the gusts wants. The management was fine but, they will only accept the locals first before us, foreigners. My co-workers were mostly part-time students and locals there in the place. They were also good but they still don't know how to adjust in the people around them. The hardest part is when knowing that you are already their elder or some sort of like a leader, they will give you the neophytes and orient them from the first til' the end while you are facing the work ahead of you too. It's still fun though teaching the neophytes, teaching them what to do and giving them advice on what to do the next time they are asked about something.
Pros
Free meals and sleeping lounge
Cons
No transport
Amazing Great Place to work
Worked Trainee as Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Malaysia Kuantan22 June 2014
During my time at the Hyatt Regency hotel, I was able to gain good customer service skills, work in fast and slow paces at times, and learn good organizational skills. I enjoyed being face-to-face with customers and assisting them with their food orders. I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere of my job and enjoyed learning so many new things. The hardest part of the job would only be the busy times, because things would get hectic, but the management team had a great way of showing appreciation. This is a job I applied for
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Not Enough Holidays
i learned alot in the 3yr work experience in facility managent
Facility Executive (Current Employee) –  kuantan malaysia16 February 2014
i didnt get find a single typical day at my work,,
i learned how to maintain with co-workers and with management,, maintain work schedules , plans,, allottment
active game futsal n table tennis
Steward Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1422 March 2013
* setup pre opening hotel grand hyatt.
* arrange new store for flatware,chinaware n glassware with properly,clean n tidy.
* arrange n moniter team member at all outlets.
* arrange part timer person do function.