At IBM, work is more than a job—it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
IBMers work where their ideas make an impact. From developing software that transforms healthcare to designing next-generation sport stadiums, IBMers change the way that people – more...experience the world.
Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, collaboration, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. #InclusiveIBM
At IBM, you can work in ways you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Let's put smart to work. – less
What are people saying about the leadership at IBM?
of employees approve of Ginni Rometty’s performance as CEO
CEO Approval is based on 11,659 ratings
Everyday learning something new
Written by Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) from Cyberjaya on 6 February 2020
* Stressful environment
* I have learned to new troubleshooting knowledge, conversation skills, and anger management
* Management is not approachable
* There is no Work-life balance
* The hardest part of the job is to convince the unsatisfied customers, but always managed to calm them and resolve their issue
* A good and fun working colleagues. - more...