IBM Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.5Salary & Benefits
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 27,275 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Global Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya5 December 2016
Very high task to be done at the minimum duration given.

Hardest part of the job is handling fussy managers and make them understand certain things.

All my co workers were so friendly and it's fun to work among them.

The management was good.

I learned how to manage calendar of my managers which is tricky to do. It's interesting to learn through this.
Cons
Short breaks
Boiling competition
Global Admin Support / Australia (Current Employee) –  M1019 August 2015
I need to mange my managers calendar(arranging /rescheduling/ cancelling meetings/book meeting rooms). Book their travels(air-flights/hotels/transportation).Do claims for their expenses.
I have learned a lot as this is my 1st experience as PA.
Management is OK,good.I'm working in a good team as all of my colleagues and also my manager are very friendly .The hardest part is when I wanted to get feedback from my manager's client as most of them from different country(different time zone).I need to be available even at home.The most enjoyable part is when most of my managers give me compliments,will be so happy and proud of myself
Pros
flexible lunch time
Cons
healthcare is limited as we are in contract position.
Flexi Free time
Global Admin Hub ( Admin Assistant ) (Current Employee) –  M1013 April 2015
I've learn a lot of secretary job, such as attending meeting, taking minutes, calling AMEX to do some travel arrangements for my clients who at United States. Every end of month submitting their expenses reports to their higher management without failed. If there is any urgent issue there is always a way and help from the co workers to help out or fix it. Everyday is the compliment day from the clients.
Pros
Free Coffee and cheap Snacks
Cons
Independant
Very good
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya, M1017 November 2014
IBM is a great company to work with. Assist multiple IBM US IBM Directors virtually.
Ensure that calendar is up to date and accept meeting invites as well as send out meeting invites to
directors' clients.
Book travel for clients (flight, hotel and car) both locally and internationally.
Prepare clients expense claims during travels to ensure that the corporate credit card is up to date and all
expenses are covered.