IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 26,511 reviews
fun to work
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Malaysia14 October 2018
very good company and management for career prospect. Weekly food compliments, events, vouchers. The workplace is comfortable even though your colleagues are from other countries. Harders part I would say that's how we are handling our stress and the most enjoyable part of the job its the same which is the people who work around.
Productive & fun working place
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya, Malaysia29 July 2018
A fun working place with good leaders & a good change for carrier advancement. A good understanding of the products is needed in order to perform daily tasks.
Pros
Helpfull colleagues & leaders
Cons
24 hours rotations
Fun and joy
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya18 January 2018
5 days per week.
Have to work on public holidays.
Rotational shift.
I have learned how to communicate with customer in good manner.
How to work under pressure and tackle frustrated clients.
Once a month will go team outing.
Pros
Team outing
Cons
Mediacal Benefits, Short Break, Other Allowances
Pleasant working with IBM
Technical Support Services Execution Administrator (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya, Selangor4 September 2017
It is a pleasant working place with good culture cultivated within each employees. Even the work can be quite stressful but the IBM culture is very good implemented, where there is always space for work-life balance. A great job that I started with after I graduated.
Pros
Meal allowance when working overtime, Time off given for extra hours working
It industry
Technical Support Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  MALAYSIA3 October 2013
-specialized in billing and contract management
-learn how to manage time well. For example, complete preparing just in 3 days and must ensure all the terms and conditions are correct. Learn to be confident. For example, I must be confident on what I am doing and ensure every action that I took is to follow the process and without affect company's revenue and team's scorecard. In addition, I also learn how to liaise with internal co-workers and external business partners out of boundary since most of the time, I just communicate with internal co-workers from Taiwan country through Sametime and phone.
-the hardest part for my previous job is that during every month end and the last few days of every month, the volume of contract that signed back by sales team will be increased and it is far more 2 times volumes compared with usual. Then, I need to complete some of the contract just by spending 1-2 hours. By right, we have 3 days deadline to complete 1 contract. Because of the limitation of time, sometimes maybe there is some mistakes for the contract.
- the most enjoyable of this job is that it can give me satisfaction since I can achieve the target set by the whole organisation and can achieve 100% billing and contract management accuracy.
Pros
Free outing every quarter
Cons
long hours, no work life balance