IBM Management reviews

Good Place to work
I was hired by Manpower. It would have been better if I was given the opportunity to work direct with IBM. 3 years of remote support to Singapore Executives has helped me in my next career. If there was an opportunity to be hired directly, I would have stayed longer with IBM.
A good place for Career progression
A good place for Career progression. Understanding management, caring people. It's all about family and caring in IBM. Good leadership between the leaders.
Everyday learning something new
* Stressful environment
* I have learned to new troubleshooting knowledge, conversation skills, and anger management
* Management is not approachable
* There is no Work-life balance

* The hardest part of the job is to convince the unsatisfied customers, but always managed to calm them and resolve their issue

* A good and fun working colleagues. Enjoy resolving customer issues.
Pros
Cons
Short Break
Awesome
Communication among various people across global.
Multinational environment

Profesionnal management
Good Team work among team members and team leader
Good major technology MNC
Good experience in a technology firm. Opportunity to work on holistic solutions with real impact on organisations and society.
Unfortunately at that time, middle management was poor and short-sighted disconnected from reality. They don't seem to have a grasp of cost-focused clients in southeast Asia leading to many lost opportunities.
Best part of the job some colleagues, the structure and process (also the worst part of the job).
good communication & teamwork
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management.
Unfair paid
Unfair paid because i didint get increment but i have to work until late night but still manager not recognised our contribution towards company. I feel really disappointed with management.
Overall good experienced
I have learned a lot in my work and he the working environment was good. I workplace culture is beyond the expectations. Management also good organized.
Productive. Good for enhance your skills
The company really taking care the employee. Good environment to work with open-door terms where you can talk and discuss to the high level management.
Pros
Flexible working hours, work balance, salary increment
Cons
Healthcare
Fun work place
Good environment and management.
Dinner every month.

Friendly colleague.

The best place to work with supportive manager and team mates.

Always have a team building course.
Pros
Fun work place with good environment
Cons
Work at night based on position
Productive workplace with good teamwork
Good work culture overall with supportive teams, but plagued with management problems, including budget cuts leading to increased workloads and minimal pay increments.
Pros
Meal claims
Cons
No OT claims and terrible healthcare
Good company good culture
Good company with good culture. really enjoyed working with these people. Great team work, solution driven, great management style, professional spirit.
I worked with IBM Malaysia under Manpower Solution Agency, meaning I'm not an IBMer , but i do handle high rank executive of IBM which are located in Singapore.
My work is a Global Admin Administrator ,sort like Personal Assistant but my manager is not visible in my place we just chat , communicate thru email and by phone.

I do all the admin work for them from calendaring, travel booking hotel accommodation and their expenses as well , and some other related issue that is connected with work.

I do enjoy my work very much but there is a little growth in terms of stability since I'm a single mom and do need a stable work for me to able to support my son.

That is why i do still keep on trying to look for a good opportunity outside , for I know I can still be an asset to for other companies who will hire me in the future.
fun to work
very good company and management for career prospect. Weekly food compliments, events, vouchers. The workplace is comfortable even though your colleagues are from other countries. Harders part I would say that's how we are handling our stress and the most enjoyable part of the job its the same which is the people who work around.
Management is very poor as the local manager does not have good management skills and always keep favoritism. No way for new leadership to grow as the current manager does not allow new leadership to grow.
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Healthcare, Compensation, Management
Poor management
No work-life balance, poor management. No career path or training provided. Work long hours, Contract staff might not able to continue the next renewal.
Pros
Cons
Contract job
Good Place to work
Enjoyed work.
Felt like every employee is our family member

Training while working learning new things FIVE STARS

Management was professional and frendly.
Challenges.
Pros
Cons
Fine
Technical
join as a technical help desk by assisting the hardware and software issue attending phone calls and to trouble shoot customers queries and related problems and reset user computer and application problem from the remote desktop.
Provides and train all the new comers for the account.
Performs ad-hoc requests from the Management.
Supportive Management and Time Flexibility
The best part of the company is the trust given to its employees to manage their work schedule as long as deliverables are met without compromising on the quality and timeline.

The management is also always supportive in ensuring employees upskill themselves to ensure they are well equipped to face the challenges in the ever changing environment. This includes encouraging employees to attend internal/external courses and providing the opportunities to job shadowing other roles.
Challenging place to work in
Corporate culture is prevalent. High turnover and not getting enough projects to sustain. Morale is low and management has freezed hiring for past 1 year.
Pros
Education & learning is emphasized. Great benefits.
Cons
No job stability. Job cuts happening every quarter.
Productive and Great place to work
Productive and Great place to work. I was given opportunities to develop my skills and gains the knowledge in various function of task.

Responsbilities : • Global Administrative

• Managing Directors and Executives from US (handling all tasks virtually and via phone calls)
• Managing calendar
• Handling/managing appointment and calls

• Handling travel - flight and accommodation

• Handling claims - flights, hotel, per diem, etc.

• Other special task/project as and when needed