IBM Management reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the search See all 27,234 reviews
Overall good experienced
Programme Administrat (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya26 March 2019
I have learned a lot in my work and he the working environment was good. I workplace culture is beyond the expectations. Management also good organized.
Productive. Good for enhance your skills
Data Center Operator Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya7 March 2019
The company really taking care the employee. Good environment to work with open-door terms where you can talk and discuss to the high level management.
Pros
Flexible working hours, work balance, salary increment
Cons
Healthcare
Fun work place
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya21 January 2019
Good environment and management.
Dinner every month.
Friendly colleague.
The best place to work with supportive manager and team mates.
Always have a team building course.
Pros
Fun work place with good environment
Cons
Work at night based on position
Productive workplace with good teamwork
Tax Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 December 2018
Good work culture overall with supportive teams, but plagued with management problems, including budget cuts leading to increased workloads and minimal pay increments.
Pros
Meal claims
Cons
No OT claims and terrible healthcare
Good company good culture
Project Manager - Cloud Managed Services (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 December 2018
Good company with good culture. really enjoyed working with these people. Great team work, solution driven, great management style, professional spirit.
Global Assistant Manpower (Singapore Account) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Malaysia18 November 2018
I worked with IBM Malaysia under Manpower Solution Agency, meaning I'm not an IBMer , but i do handle high rank executive of IBM which are located in Singapore.
My work is a Global Admin Administrator ,sort like Personal Assistant but my manager is not visible in my place we just chat , communicate thru email and by phone.

I do all the admin work for them from calendaring, travel booking hotel accommodation and their expenses as well , and some other related issue that is connected with work.

I do enjoy my work very much but there is a little growth in terms of stability since I'm a single mom and do need a stable work for me to able to support my son.

That is why i do still keep on trying to look for a good opportunity outside , for I know I can still be an asset to for other companies who will hire me in the future.
fun to work
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Malaysia14 October 2018
very good company and management for career prospect. Weekly food compliments, events, vouchers. The workplace is comfortable even though your colleagues are from other countries. Harders part I would say that's how we are handling our stress and the most enjoyable part of the job its the same which is the people who work around.
Assistant Team Lead/Process Specialist/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya27 September 2018
Management is very poor as the local manager does not have good management skills and always keep favoritism. No way for new leadership to grow as the current manager does not allow new leadership to grow.
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Healthcare, Compensation, Management
Poor management
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya19 August 2018
No work-life balance, poor management. No career path or training provided. Work long hours, Contract staff might not able to continue the next renewal.
Pros
Cons
Contract job
Good Place to work
Lead operations (Former Employee) –  Malaysia12 August 2018
Enjoyed work.
Felt like every employee is our family member
Training while working learning new things FIVE STARS
Management was professional and frendly.
Challenges.
Pros
Cons
Fine
Technical
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Sepang27 June 2018
join as a technical help desk by assisting the hardware and software issue attending phone calls and to trouble shoot customers queries and related problems and reset user computer and application problem from the remote desktop.
Provides and train all the new comers for the account. Performs ad-hoc requests from the Management.
Supportive Management and Time Flexibility
Global Executive Compensation Analyst/Lead (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya6 June 2018
The best part of the company is the trust given to its employees to manage their work schedule as long as deliverables are met without compromising on the quality and timeline.

The management is also always supportive in ensuring employees upskill themselves to ensure they are well equipped to face the challenges in the ever changing environment. This includes encouraging employees to attend internal/external courses and providing the opportunities to job shadowing other roles.
Challenging place to work in
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya28 April 2018
Corporate culture is prevalent. High turnover and not getting enough projects to sustain. Morale is low and management has freezed hiring for past 1 year.
Pros
Education & learning is emphasized. Great benefits.
Cons
No job stability. Job cuts happening every quarter.
Productive and Great place to work
GLOBAL ADMIN MANPOWER ASSITANT (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya24 January 2018
Productive and Great place to work. I was given opportunities to develop my skills and gains the knowledge in various function of task.

Responsbilities : • Global Administrative
• Managing Directors and Executives from US (handling all tasks virtually and via phone calls)
• Managing calendar
• Handling/managing appointment and calls
• Handling travel - flight and accommodation
• Handling claims - flights, hotel, per diem, etc.
• Other special task/project as and when needed
Great working environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bandar Utama30 May 2017
IBM taught a lot about working in an agile and fast moving environment which is beneficial to one's growth in time & workload management. IBM is never short of great work companions and it is a fun place to work at. Hardest part of the job is attending the endless day-to-day tasks given at a fast paced rate, but the great working environment definitely helps in going through the stress when performing at high level. At the end of the day, one will enjoy the results produced
Pros
working environment
Cons
stress management
Fun Place
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya14 March 2017
Everybody supporting each other, fun place to work,
Management so good, work place culture silent
hardest part to liaise with boss in different country
Opportunity and Culture
AP GBS Plan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malaysia26 February 2017
Good place to nurture talent and grow expertise. Organized process and structure in place and helpful management. As company transform and change through time, many of the opportunity to grow for experienced internals is rationalize / minimized.
Pros
flexibility for working hours
Cons
com & ben getting inattractive
Fun workplace
Learning Delivery Administrator, (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya21 February 2017
Flexible working environment
Management ability – Having leadership skills and the ability to manage others is key for employee success.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Min Benefits
Good company
Lead Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya16 January 2017
I have learned alot about Cloud , project management and soft skills.
- great place to work and learn.
- secure job.
- management is good.
- Co workers helpful and nice team.
- hard part to work late nights.
- best part is work from home
Fun Workplace
Sales Transaction Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bandar Utama PJ9 January 2017
I gained good Administrative and Management Skills, Good Communication & Problem Solving Skills and Leadership Skills during my time working in IBM. We worked well in a team to ensure the scorecard looks good and to satisfy customer with quick turnaround and within the SLA. The hardest part was during month end closing where all things must be done especially the billing job to capture monthly revenue. The most enjoyable part is the teamwork and the support from Team Leader and Manager
Pros
Flexibility - work from home
Cons
Work during Malaysia Public holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.2K