IBM Employee Review

Work Abnormality
customer fullfilment professional (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya25 June 2016
Need to work directly with other region that we are attached to. Allowance are paid according to region we support. Meetings are always held to update team members regarding job progress. Employees are allowed to work from home when necessary. There are always good team members and subordinate to rely on when facing issues and problems with clients. The challenging part of this job is to stay awake during the night (Malaysia Time) since I was attached with the USA time region. The best part is the relaxing work environment despite the need to achieve the daily target.
Pros
Can claim Personal Holiday Expenses
Cons
Hard to change team and no career advancement

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Collaborative with multiple people from different cultures
Human Resource Executive (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya14 January 2020
Its a fun and full of knowledgeable place to work. More on learning new process and more concentration on new projects. A lot of opportunity to learn new new ideas and technologies.
A very good company
BILLING INVOICE & DELIVERY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya14 January 2020
My favourite company to work in. I like the culture there-work life balance. A very good environment to work, a nice place. Very professional managers and Team Leaders. I wish I can work there again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.7K