IBM Employee Review

Global Assistant Manpower (Singapore Account) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Malaysia18 November 2018
I worked with IBM Malaysia under Manpower Solution Agency, meaning I'm not an IBMer , but i do handle high rank executive of IBM which are located in Singapore.
My work is a Global Admin Administrator ,sort like Personal Assistant but my manager is not visible in my place we just chat , communicate thru email and by phone.

I do all the admin work for them from calendaring, travel booking hotel accommodation and their expenses as well , and some other related issue that is connected with work.

I do enjoy my work very much but there is a little growth in terms of stability since I'm a single mom and do need a stable work for me to able to support my son.

That is why i do still keep on trying to look for a good opportunity outside , for I know I can still be an asset to for other companies who will hire me in the future.

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with Foosball table
In charge (Former Employee) –  Bandar Utama12 August 2019
A good environment workplace with family oriented culture. Between bosses and workers are great just like friends. Work as a team by helping each other. Able to learn more things and adapt easily. The best place for the internship programmed or fresh graduates.
Pros
Good teammate support
Cons
Late night support
Fun and cool workplace
Case Manager Lenovo Project / Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya12 August 2019
It fun and normal as everything happens the way it should as expected. Everything basically is as expected nothing really stressful and the environment is friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K