IBM Employee Review

Global Assistant Manpower (Singapore Account) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Malaysia18 November 2018
I worked with IBM Malaysia under Manpower Solution Agency, meaning I'm not an IBMer , but i do handle high rank executive of IBM which are located in Singapore.
My work is a Global Admin Administrator ,sort like Personal Assistant but my manager is not visible in my place we just chat , communicate thru email and by phone.

I do all the admin work for them from calendaring, travel booking hotel accommodation and their expenses as well , and some other related issue that is connected with work.

I do enjoy my work very much but there is a little growth in terms of stability since I'm a single mom and do need a stable work for me to able to support my son.

That is why i do still keep on trying to look for a good opportunity outside , for I know I can still be an asset to for other companies who will hire me in the future.

Other IBM Employee Reviews

good communication & teamwork
helpdesk assistant (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya17 October 2019
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management.
Unfair paid
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  KL Eco City4 October 2019
Unfair paid because i didint get increment but i have to work until late night but still manager not recognised our contribution towards company. I feel really disappointed with management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.2K