IBM Employee Reviews

Found 127 reviews matching the search See all 26,898 reviews
Flexible and encouraging place to work
Contract Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya, M1015 February 2014
Co workers are very helpful, young and vibrant people. Managers and seniors are willing to teach and are supportive. A very good place to learn and grow your talent and potential.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
More process improvement could be done
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Bandar Utama, Selangor25 November 2013
Learning about Lotus Notes-interesting job.
Working 9am-6pm
It industry
Technical Support Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  MALAYSIA3 October 2013
-specialized in billing and contract management
-learn how to manage time well. For example, complete preparing just in 3 days and must ensure all the terms and conditions are correct. Learn to be confident. For example, I must be confident on what I am doing and ensure every action that I took is to follow the process and without affect company's revenue and team's scorecard. In addition, I also learn how to liaise with internal co-workers and external business partners out of boundary since most of the time, I just communicate with internal co-workers from Taiwan country through Sametime and phone.
-the hardest part for my previous job is that during every month end and the last few days of every month, the volume of contract that signed back by sales team will be increased and it is far more 2 times volumes compared with usual. Then, I need to complete some of the contract just by spending 1-2 hours. By right, we have 3 days deadline to complete 1 contract. Because of the limitation of time, sometimes maybe there is some mistakes for the contract.
- the most enjoyable of this job is that it can give me satisfaction since I can achieve the target set by the whole organisation and can achieve 100% billing and contract management accuracy.
Pros
Free outing every quarter
Cons
long hours, no work life balance
Great company to work with
Manager- Asia Pacific and Americas (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya20 March 2013
Great company to work with, full of fun and amazing place to work
Interesting place to work. Challenges keeps us awake and keep learning and improve.
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  KL20 September 2012
Shall provide more details during interviews as I think its not so appropriate to reveal much about my present company.
Pros
flexible
Cons
long hours towards project closure
A good experience
IT specialist (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 July 2012
Different kind of management I have ever seen with consulting firm and inevitably they are good in terms of performing the process & controls at workplace and there are compliances & procedures introduced to when i joined the company.Looking for opportunities to grow and develop my career and in the midst of finding better career path within the company.