IHS Markit

IHS Markit Employee Reviews

One of the best
People at IHS Markit are very supportive, from executives to the higher ups. A lot of opportunity to have fun, but not a lot for career advancement.

Job is very specific.
IHS Markit
IHS Markit is a best company. im working as Global incident Management in this company. Able to learn alot here depends on the position. The reason im looking out for job because the IM in penang moving to Noida.
About my management
About my job and management roles, i have manage a team of 5 members in APAC team, we are a team doing tele-marketing jobs and help sales to achieve the target.
Productive and work life balance
What I can say, I love working in IHS Markit cause it gave me more unexpected knowledge which I can use in my future case study. The working time also flexible. My co-workers also give 100% full support when i am not around or if I do wanted more understanding of work. The hardest part of work I am facing in working in IHS Markit is working time which mine start from 4.00pm till 1am. My healthy not stable which I also recommended by doctor to work in normal shift. The most enjoyable part of work, I can learn like most departments of their works