Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Good benefits but Lots of politics
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka, MY31 October 2019
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime.

In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
Productive workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melacca22 October 2019
Infineon Technologies is one of international factories where produce semiconductor product. The salary are little high and enough for my cost living.
Great Place To Work
Supervisor/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Melaka20 October 2019
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Pros
have Private Clinic And Private Hospital for family
Cons
Short Break Time
Sistematic work place and great place to work
Line Planner (Former Employee) –  Melaka20 October 2019
Flexible Working Hours
Radiation Safety Trainee (Former Employee) –  Melaka City17 October 2019
My personal experienced working at Infineon Technologies melaka for 4 Months on the job training was wonderful. The working environment so fun. My Superior was really helpful and teach me a lot.
Nothing much to share
system engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka City24 September 2019
depending on your boss, if ok, your life would be better
else, you will living like hurmm
even you struggle to much to achieve team/dept goal, but no appreciation
overall its very subjective. for benefits, all good
Interesting and fun
Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kulim kedah, Malaysia24 September 2019
Infineon is a company many things you learn,
Make more friends of different nationality
Have benefits and bonuses
Every year have increasing of salary
Pros
Have subsidy in meal
Cons
12 hrs of working
A good place to gain more experience
Production Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Melaka22 September 2019
Infineon was so great place to work with as the employees were so enthusiasm in helping and guiding me. The most enjoyable part was the friendly colleagues, they make my internship fun and enjoy.
nice place to work
desktop engineer (Current Employee) –  kulim9 September 2019
friendly colleagues to work with. always get great support manager. very good environment.very challenging during working. Management will provide brand new computer to work more efficient
average
Wafer Fabrication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim7 September 2019
Infineon is a great place to work.. employees and employers arr friendly, workplace is good. I learned how to properly handles stress and pressure at work because of willingness to attain goals.. hardest part is that currently no overtime allowed
Pros
great place to work
Cons
overtime
Tough and good for learning but lots of politics
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka, MY5 September 2019
Very established company with a robust system. Good salary, benefits and job security. However, this is a big company with over 8000 employees in 1 plant. With so many employees it is hard to get noticed and politics is quite prevalent. Some employees have resorted to back stabbing in order to progress in there career.
Good working environment
Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka26 August 2019
Basically, this company does not only provide good environment to work but they acknowledge and pay you well for each work you do. They have so many benefits including medical and travelling as well.
Pros
Transport provided
Cons
Nil
Good
Production planning (Current Employee) –  Melaka16 June 2019
This is only change of environment for my carrier growth and I feel this is the time for me.I will do my best to fulfill the KPI assigned to me.Look forward for good news.
good company
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  Melaka24 April 2019
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy
Good company
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Melaka1 April 2019
Fun workplace, good benefits, friendly and helpful co-workers. Great management, good remunerations, provide training for staffs. Take care of staff's welfare.
Comfortable Workplace
Process Control (PC) Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka6 March 2019
- good management
- good environment
- a lot of benefit
- always learning something new
- to make you become responsible person
- all staff friendly
- safety
great work place to gain experience
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Melaka18 February 2019
my role:
-Do maintenance plan for machine( trim and form machine) .
-Lead the problem solving regarding machine issue.
-Increase the MTBA( mean time between assist) of machine.
-Do documentation regarding modification on machine and PM procedure.
-Lead the technician regarding provided maintenance plan.
Good place to learn
Unit Processing Development Die Attach Intern (Former Employee) –  Melaka30 January 2019
Friendly colleagues. As an employee, you do feel valued in numerous ways and the mission that we strive for every day is noble and worthwhile. A great amount of training given.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Short break
Everyday is a busy day
Senior Technician (Engineering) (Former Employee) –  Kulim15 January 2019
- good place to bring up the skill, develops experience, learn new knowledge everyday.
- good environment for long term working.
- nice people, really enjoy
Pros
Gym
Cons
Need to walk fast
Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Epitaxy Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Kulim6 January 2019
- Entering as Operation Specialist
- Last position as Senior Tech
- 2 times promoted and continuous A review every year.
- Very nice place to work.
- Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Pros
Dinner
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location