Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and very professional
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
It is a fun workplace
It is two shift working hour. 12 Hours. Morning and night. I've learned how to working in team. The management is so good. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my collegues working together and enjoy our working time.
productive and fun workplace with gym
- 3 shif
- 1 offday and 1 restday

- best culture

- every 1 year got komputer test for certificate

- tranpostation is provide(bas)

- can make more friend
Production and high Quality Control
For me Infineon technology is a great a great place to work wherein they give me an opportunity to learned many things that improve my knowledge and skills especially in troubleshooting and problem solving.
i also feel safe when i work there for 6 years and people are friendly.

company are safe place to work wherein and they strictly implement the rules and regulation and all SOP regarding health and safety.
Productive towards my work
the job makes me productive towards my job as my passion during my freetime. this job makes me learned about the formality of other country such as german company.
Good company
Very good company..good salary...very good management.. Very enjoyable n easy job..i have 5 years experience..have company transport..allowance have..
Interesting and Fruitful
I would report to work as usual and get my daily task from my superior. I learned powershell during my training and it was really easy to use. It was not hard for me to adapt as the environment and my colleagues were very welcoming. I would really go back to kick start my career if given the chance.
Good leader create good working enviroment
Having a good leader in a team is such a bless. It create a good career growth, smooth task execution and the pressure been share equally. The system provided by Infineon is very user friendly.
Challenging
Competitive and stressful environment, you will not succeed if you are slow, and you will need to always have a hunger for knowledge. on the other hand, the company provides many benefits
rasis
good at medival benefits.got many facilities.good place for work long time.good environment and place .rasis superior that me get bored and quit the job
Good benefits but Lots of politics
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime.

In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
Productive workplace
Infineon Technologies is one of international factories where produce semiconductor product. The salary are little high and enough for my cost living.
Great Place To Work
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Pros
have Private Clinic And Private Hospital for family
Cons
Short Break Time
Sistematic work place and great place to work
Flexible Working Hours
My personal experienced working at Infineon Technologies melaka for 4 Months on the job training was wonderful. The working environment so fun. My Superior was really helpful and teach me a lot.
Nothing much to share
depending on your boss, if ok, your life would be better
else, you will living like hurmm

even you struggle to much to achieve team/dept goal, but no appreciation

overall its very subjective. for benefits, all good
Interesting and fun
Infineon is a company many things you learn,
Make more friends of different nationality

Have benefits and bonuses

Every year have increasing of salary
Pros
Have subsidy in meal
Cons
12 hrs of working
A good place to gain more experience
Infineon was so great place to work with as the employees were so enthusiasm in helping and guiding me. The most enjoyable part was the friendly colleagues, they make my internship fun and enjoy.
nice place to work
friendly colleagues to work with. always get great support manager. very good environment.very challenging during working. Management will provide brand new computer to work more efficient
average
Infineon is a great place to work.. employees and employers arr friendly, workplace is good. I learned how to properly handles stress and pressure at work because of willingness to attain goals.. hardest part is that currently no overtime allowed
Pros
great place to work
Cons
overtime
Tough and good for learning but lots of politics
Very established company with a robust system. Good salary, benefits and job security. However, this is a big company with over 8000 employees in 1 plant. With so many employees it is hard to get noticed and politics is quite prevalent. Some employees have resorted to back stabbing in order to progress in there career.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location