Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and supportive colleague and lot of benefits for employees.
ESH Executive (Current Employee) –  Melaka5 December 2018
Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow you career and a lot of growth potential. A typical day moves quick! Great people work here! Work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My manager is very helpful and eager to guide me. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. The flexible working hour really good advantage in this company.
Pros
Free Gym access at any time, flexible working hour
Cons
Yearly beenfits not same with contract worker.
fun workplaces
technician (Current Employee) –  Melaka4 November 2018
it's a fun workplaces , a lot of benefits, got a lot of overtime too, got a lot of friends, good mentor ,supervisor and leader.... balance work time and family..
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka12 October 2018
Good place to work and friendly type of environment in production.Encourages myself to expose more knowledge about machines and functions of the parts of machine.Training is the part need to improve because most of the training is related process not to equipment.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Excellent
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  KUlim, Kedah, Malaysia21 September 2018
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Malacca City23 August 2018
The company was in a good management, and also with a fulfill of facilities for the employees. Exp having the In-House clinic, gym, canteens, badminton courts, and etc.
Teamwork
Operator (Former Employee) –  Malacca7 August 2018
We work as a teamwork, very enjoy with working staff. Got company dance and dinner (D&D). Most enjoy moments. Understanding staff and boss. Very happy work there
Pros
Free lunches
Good workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City27 May 2018
Good work place good characters of people always helping supportive. Good benefits for the workers nice security provided and salary is good. Great management team. .
wafer
Operator (Former Employee) –  Kedah20 May 2018
my process is checked particle and loading and unloading wafer. I have done some planning for my tools.i have checked each and every tool without any error and submit on time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Medical Care
Good management, the more you work the higher your Salary
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City25 April 2018
Can make a lot of money when you work hard because of overtime. Good place, safe parking area. Have clinic and bank. Everything is good there. Good luck.
Pros
2 days off per week
Cons
No cons
Productive and smart work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Malacca City31 March 2018
I hope that i will be hired at this company because i want to get more experience and can practice my skill at this company. Besides, i can get more knowledge about the things that i not know
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health
Nice place to work but depend on worker. Filipino worker always take adavantage.
Operation specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim2 March 2018
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
The part of today life is The part of future
Production Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  melaka31 January 2018
the fact is, the ability to imagine and plan for the future is one of the unique human characteristics that separate us from the rest of the life. So we should absolutely take advantage of it. The interesting thing about planning for the future is that not all of us do it in the same way, or to the same degree. Some of us think about the future as colorful images. Others plan for the future as a set of steps to follow or processes to perform. Some of us think about a future that is far off while others think about the closer future, which is fast approaching. always search for new job skills
Productive and Good Place To Works
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka, Malaysia17 January 2018
Productive and Good Place To Works (Team Works with all management team) easy to communicate and feedback for solve the problem such as machine, product failure and man power.
Pros
everything is complete such as ATM machine
Great Place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  kulim5 January 2018
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
Internship
Maintenance Engineer (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Melaka26 December 2017
• Learnt FOL process flow until EOL
• Learnt Report Viewer software and Reject Criteria for FAV process.
• Learnt LOT viewer software, Pattern Recognition setup and Machine Parameter for wire bond process.
Good Compensation & Benefits
Trainee, HR (Business Partner) (Former Employee) –  Melaka19 December 2017
Good Compensation & Benefits. Good relationship between colleagues. Good management and job culture. work life balance. Training programs are provided.
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kulim23 November 2017
Very nice workplace for fresh graduate or workers to gain experience and build their careers at this company. The most enjoyable team is during my industrial trainee and the best part of the job is cooperate with other staff in this company.
Pros
Friendly Staff
intership
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kulim30 October 2017
best intern ever. they give us one big project to finish within 3 months. And then we get the opportunity to get mini project to help other engineer there
Pros
enhance many skills
Productive but it stress and pressure to work
Setup tech (Current Employee) –  Melaka City26 October 2017
Management just listen 1 person only. Its not fair with me and my job its increased but machine owner job is decreased when meeting done. So management think setup tech is relax work.
A very suitable environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Melaka4 October 2017
Excellent place to work. The people there are all very friendly. The focus is productivity and how to be more efficient.The management team also are very friendly and ready to guide the juniors.
Pros
Good environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location