Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews in Kulim

Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Epitaxy Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Kulim6 January 2019
- Entering as Operation Specialist
- Last position as Senior Tech
- 2 times promoted and continuous A review every year.
- Very nice place to work.
- Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Pros
Dinner
Benefits
Internship
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kulim, Penang, Malaysia28 December 2018
Good exposures were given throughout my internship period which I never practiced in my university practical. A good mentor was assigned to train me with the projects. All days surrounded by good friends.
Pros
Practical exposure
Cons
Serious manager
Good working environment
Demand Center Admin (Current Employee) –  Kulim27 December 2018
Infineon have good working environment. I have learned a lot of new things while working here. For your information, I'm working here as a business partner. Currently looking for a job that can expand more my experience and knowledge.
Excellent
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  KUlim, Kedah, Malaysia21 September 2018
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
Fast ramping company in Kulim
Senior Equipment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kulim, Kedah30 June 2018
Most of the times busy with troubleshooting the equipment.
I've learned how tom plan and carry out my equipment's schedule and preventive maintenance activities.
Very occupied with my work schedule by carrying out scheduled activity due to high production.
The hardest part of the job is during carrying our preventive maintenance activity with minimum work force.
The most enjoyable moment is bring up the equipment from a major breakdown.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
n/a
Nice place to work but depend on worker. Filipino worker always take adavantage.
Operation specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim2 March 2018
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
Great Place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  kulim5 January 2018
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kulim23 November 2017
Very nice workplace for fresh graduate or workers to gain experience and build their careers at this company. The most enjoyable team is during my industrial trainee and the best part of the job is cooperate with other staff in this company.
Pros
Friendly Staff
intership
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kulim30 October 2017
best intern ever. they give us one big project to finish within 3 months. And then we get the opportunity to get mini project to help other engineer there
Pros
enhance many skills
work experiences
.Net developer (Former Employee) –  Kulim16 October 2017
work culture is good
no proper handover to new joiners especially for contract employees
no work pressure
workplace culture is good
very good learning experience
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  H-tech park kulim,kedah malaysia27 September 2017
Infineon technologies was a semi conductor company we processing wafer to make it a chips card for all automotive and for gadgets like cellphones,sensors..this is a clean room fabrication and safe to work.
Pros
Food subsidy
Cons
12 hours of work/shifting
Work life balance
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO PURCHASING DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Kulim, Malaysia25 September 2017
This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Paid was fair, good health benefits, also training and development plan offered by the company.
Pros
Work life balance
productive and challenging environment
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim Hi-tech, Kedah, 09000 Kulim, Malaysia1 September 2017
Stressful day at work with a competitive environment. I learned how to troubleshoot and fix some machine problems. Get along with different nationalities and to make friends with them in order to build a teamwork in the production line.
productive and fun work place
Associate Engineer/Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Kulim, Kedah12 June 2017
 As a PM Coordinator, conducts regular preventive maintenance and hardware verification at pre-defined intervals following prescribed procedure.
 Supports Etching Department specialized in TCP and Rainbow or LAM96XX series and LAM45IXX series.
 In charge on the machine PM Tracking, managing spare parts/machine parts track records.

it is a very good and stable company
good work place and have gym, coffee shop
Snr.Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kulim12 June 2017
flexible working hours for office hour workers. work from home application, team building and family day once in year. internal in house clinic for immediate diagnose in case of emergency issue and free medical check up every 2 years.
Pros
free lunch once a week and everyday food subsidy
Cons
limited manpower, have to work long hour in case of emergency
Great place to work if you dont mind basic salary
Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Kulim14 February 2017
Pros
Workers are friendly and helpful
Competitive Benifits, Sports and Gym
Promotes work-life balance
Great place to work program
Cons
Basic Salary a bit average
OT pay for Engr not so encouraging
Cultures
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia5 February 2017
This is first time I work overseas at first I do have a culture shock. But when time flies I enjoy and excited to know and learn about different cultures.
good place for working
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kulim8 January 2017
Nice place to work but it's depends on the department & management. Very stable company & one of the most famous company in worldwide
Pros
good benefit
Cons
poor management in my department
Good team spirit
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Kulim12 April 2016
During my time at this company i had learned so many things how to detects a problem on machine by hearing,touching and by doing an scheduled check.As a technician my responsibility is to troubleshhot and maintain the process flow of the product.I got an awesome co-workers during my time at infineon.They show and teach me new things and the most important is how to work in team.We must have a strong and good communication among our team mate in order to achieve a good result.The most enjoyable thing on the job when we can finish the work during the time given without delay and give get satisfied when we give all of our effort to settle and finish the job given.The hardest part of the job was when we got an error about our daily routine.We must analyse and revise to find a conclusion on how to settle the problem.
Pros
good team member
Cons
job delayed
Can support production.
Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  Kulim, M026 December 2015
New environment which i can do work in clean room. And learning systems which need to troubleshoot in systems.
Normally ned to troubleshoot in system before go to machines.
Pros
Wet line

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location