Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews in Melaka

productive and fun workplace with gym
- 3 shif
- 1 offday and 1 restday

- best culture

- every 1 year got komputer test for certificate

- tranpostation is provide(bas)

- can make more friend
Productive towards my work
the job makes me productive towards my job as my passion during my freetime. this job makes me learned about the formality of other country such as german company.
Good company
Very good company..good salary...very good management.. Very enjoyable n easy job..i have 5 years experience..have company transport..allowance have..
rasis
good at medival benefits.got many facilities.good place for work long time.good environment and place .rasis superior that me get bored and quit the job
Good benefits but Lots of politics
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime.

In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
Great Place To Work
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Pros
have Private Clinic And Private Hospital for family
Cons
Short Break Time
Sistematic work place and great place to work
Flexible Working Hours
My personal experienced working at Infineon Technologies melaka for 4 Months on the job training was wonderful. The working environment so fun. My Superior was really helpful and teach me a lot.
Nothing much to share
depending on your boss, if ok, your life would be better
else, you will living like hurmm

even you struggle to much to achieve team/dept goal, but no appreciation

overall its very subjective. for benefits, all good
A good place to gain more experience
Infineon was so great place to work with as the employees were so enthusiasm in helping and guiding me. The most enjoyable part was the friendly colleagues, they make my internship fun and enjoy.
Tough and good for learning but lots of politics
Very established company with a robust system. Good salary, benefits and job security. However, this is a big company with over 8000 employees in 1 plant. With so many employees it is hard to get noticed and politics is quite prevalent. Some employees have resorted to back stabbing in order to progress in there career.
Good working environment
Basically, this company does not only provide good environment to work but they acknowledge and pay you well for each work you do. They have so many benefits including medical and travelling as well.
Pros
Transport provided
Cons
Nil
Good
This is only change of environment for my carrier growth and I feel this is the time for me.I will do my best to fulfill the KPI assigned to me.Look forward for good news.
good company
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy
Good company
Fun workplace, good benefits, friendly and helpful co-workers. Great management, good remunerations, provide training for staffs. Take care of staff's welfare.
Comfortable Workplace
- good management
- good environment

- a lot of benefit

- always learning something new

- to make you become responsible person

- all staff friendly

- safety
great work place to gain experience
my role:
-Do maintenance plan for machine( trim and form machine) .

-Lead the problem solving regarding machine issue.

-Increase the MTBA( mean time between assist) of machine.

-Do documentation regarding modification on machine and PM procedure.

-Lead the technician regarding provided maintenance plan.
Good place to learn
Friendly colleagues. As an employee, you do feel valued in numerous ways and the mission that we strive for every day is noble and worthwhile. A great amount of training given.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Short break
A place to learn
Not a bad place to work. Staffs are friendly and colleagues are helpful. It's a big organization as you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different field
Its a fun workplace and good.
*very good place to work

*environment is clean and good

* practice 5s

* . All days surrounded by good friends

* have a lot of benefit

*Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day.

*free gym, flexsible time
Slow career development
I had experienced assigned to test, laser mark, and trim & form production area besides involved on execution and audit equipment for Green Line Project. Green Line Project is focus for lean workplace, machine stability, high performance of equipments and etc.

Currently I'm involve with APC project where focusing on improving system efficiency of equipment. Thus, have to perform some configuration on different types of models and process of equipments.
Pros
Have the oppurtunity to learn new things and good benefits
Cons
Slow career growth