Infineon Technologies Employee Review

View all Infineon Technologies reviews

A place to learn
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka3 January 2019
Not a bad place to work. Staffs are friendly and colleagues are helpful. It's a big organization as you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different field

Other Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Good
Production planning (Current Employee) –  Melaka16 June 2019
This is only change of environment for my carrier growth and I feel this is the time for me.I will do my best to fulfill the KPI assigned to me.Look forward for good news.
Pros
Cons
good company
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  Melaka24 April 2019
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location