Infineon Technologies Employee Review

View all Infineon Technologies reviews

Internship
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kulim, Penang, Malaysia28 December 2018
Good exposures were given throughout my internship period which I never practiced in my university practical. A good mentor was assigned to train me with the projects. All days surrounded by good friends.
Pros
Practical exposure
Cons
Serious manager

Other Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Sistematic work place and great place to work
Line Planner (Former Employee) –  Melaka20 October 2019
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Flexible Working Hours
Radiation Safety Trainee (Former Employee) –  Melaka City17 October 2019
My personal experienced working at Infineon Technologies melaka for 4 Months on the job training was wonderful. The working environment so fun. My Superior was really helpful and teach me a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location