Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

整体而言,公司福利还行,就是管理层差了点,不唯才是用。
Customer Supplier Quality (Senior) Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka18 July 2018
整体而言,公私福利还行,就是管理层差了点,不唯才是用。
他们较喜欢一手遮天,独断独行,打压下属以彰显自身的利害。
Fast ramping company in Kulim
Senior Equipment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kulim, Kedah30 June 2018
Most of the times busy with troubleshooting the equipment.
I've learned how tom plan and carry out my equipment's schedule and preventive maintenance activities.
Very occupied with my work schedule by carrying out scheduled activity due to high production.
The hardest part of the job is during carrying our preventive maintenance activity with minimum work force.
The most enjoyable moment is bring up the equipment from a major breakdown.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
n/a
Excellent Place to Work
Line Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka5 June 2018
Challenging yet best place to work with flexibility at work. Excellent working peers with ample of training opportunities and growth. Just work harder to showcase your skills and will be appreaciated and held high regards
Pros
Multiple Benefits
Good workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City27 May 2018
Good work place good characters of people always helping supportive. Good benefits for the workers nice security provided and salary is good. Great management team. .
wafer
Operator (Former Employee) –  Kedah20 May 2018
my process is checked particle and loading and unloading wafer. I have done some planning for my tools.i have checked each and every tool without any error and submit on time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Medical Care
Good management, the more you work the higher your Salary
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City25 April 2018
Can make a lot of money when you work hard because of overtime. Good place, safe parking area. Have clinic and bank. Everything is good there. Good luck.
Pros
2 days off per week
Cons
No cons
Good working environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Melaka20 April 2018
Good working environment and provided learning course , training to employee. In-house clinic provided.Gym and badminton court provided. It is a work life balance company.
Productive and smart work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Malacca City31 March 2018
I hope that i will be hired at this company because i want to get more experience and can practice my skill at this company. Besides, i can get more knowledge about the things that i not know
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health
Overall enjoyable
Industrial Trainee (Sensors) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia20 March 2018
It was an enjoyable experience as an industrial trainee as I've gotten great guidance from my supervisor and well trained team who are keen to assist with any queries regarding the tasks assigned. I've learned in and out of the semiconductor manufacturing process, focusing on materials aspect of the Sensors department. Workplace culture was calm and organized, people were friendly and managers were strict but approachable.

Hardest part of the job was to plan and be quick with my action as a slight drift in planning would cause a ripple delay in the project as we worked in a big team. With one delay on my part would cause a delay in the analysis of the material, and delay the manufacturing and testing process of the sensors and eventually delay in the output of the sensor to the client.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with various people on the job as I was not only bounded in the office, but was able to work with people in the process line and sharing knowledge between colleagues.
Nice place to work but depend on worker. Filipino worker always take adavantage.
Operation specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim2 March 2018
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
The part of today life is The part of future
Production Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  melaka31 January 2018
the fact is, the ability to imagine and plan for the future is one of the unique human characteristics that separate us from the rest of the life. So we should absolutely take advantage of it. The interesting thing about planning for the future is that not all of us do it in the same way, or to the same degree. Some of us think about the future as colorful images. Others plan for the future as a set of steps to follow or processes to perform. Some of us think about a future that is far off while others think about the closer future, which is fast approaching. always search for new job skills
Productive and Good Place To Works
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka, Malaysia17 January 2018
Productive and Good Place To Works (Team Works with all management team) easy to communicate and feedback for solve the problem such as machine, product failure and man power.
Pros
everything is complete such as ATM machine
Great Place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  kulim5 January 2018
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
Internship
Maintenance Engineer (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Melaka26 December 2017
• Learnt FOL process flow until EOL
• Learnt Report Viewer software and Reject Criteria for FAV process.
• Learnt LOT viewer software, Pattern Recognition setup and Machine Parameter for wire bond process.
Good Compensation & Benefits
Trainee, HR (Business Partner) (Former Employee) –  Melaka19 December 2017
Good Compensation & Benefits. Good relationship between colleagues. Good management and job culture. work life balance. Training programs are provided.
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kulim23 November 2017
Very nice workplace for fresh graduate or workers to gain experience and build their careers at this company. The most enjoyable team is during my industrial trainee and the best part of the job is cooperate with other staff in this company.
Pros
Friendly Staff
intership
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kulim30 October 2017
best intern ever. they give us one big project to finish within 3 months. And then we get the opportunity to get mini project to help other engineer there
Pros
enhance many skills
Productive but it stress and pressure to work
Setup tech (Current Employee) –  Melaka City26 October 2017
Management just listen 1 person only. Its not fair with me and my job its increased but machine owner job is decreased when meeting done. So management think setup tech is relax work.
work experiences
.Net developer (Former Employee) –  Kulim16 October 2017
work culture is good
no proper handover to new joiners especially for contract employees
no work pressure
workplace culture is good
very good learning experience
A very suitable environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Melaka4 October 2017
Excellent place to work. The people there are all very friendly. The focus is productivity and how to be more efficient.The management team also are very friendly and ready to guide the juniors.
Pros
Good environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location