Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and supportive colleague and lot of benefits for employees.
ESH Executive (Current Employee) –  Melaka5 December 2018
Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow you career and a lot of growth potential. A typical day moves quick! Great people work here! Work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My manager is very helpful and eager to guide me. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. The flexible working hour really good advantage in this company.
Pros
Free Gym access at any time, flexible working hour
Cons
Yearly beenfits not same with contract worker.
Great Place To Work
Appreciated,
Valued,
Trusted,
Challenged.

All are about fun on hands-on experience gained with full enjoyment.
Pros
Valuable and stable company
Cons
Lower paid
fun workplaces
technician (Current Employee) –  Melaka4 November 2018
it's a fun workplaces , a lot of benefits, got a lot of overtime too, got a lot of friends, good mentor ,supervisor and leader.... balance work time and family..
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka12 October 2018
Good place to work and friendly type of environment in production.Encourages myself to expose more knowledge about machines and functions of the parts of machine.Training is the part need to improve because most of the training is related process not to equipment.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Excellent
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  KUlim, Kedah, Malaysia21 September 2018
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
A company that seeing in workers growing skill and capability.
Executive (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 August 2018
- A company that see the workers performance and capability.
- Learning curve from a Operator upgrade to Executive level.
- Great management that put employee first.
- Top management always right.
- Could not jump to management level without a degree.
- Many social activities ie, treasure hunt, gymnasium, family day..ect.
Pros
Good payout for overtime rate.
Cons
No promotion to management level without a education degree.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Malacca City23 August 2018
The company was in a good management, and also with a fulfill of facilities for the employees. Exp having the In-House clinic, gym, canteens, badminton courts, and etc.
整体而言,公司福利还行,就是管理层差了点,不唯才是用。
Customer Supplier Quality (Senior) Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka18 July 2018
整体而言,公私福利还行,就是管理层差了点,不唯才是用。
他们较喜欢一手遮天,独断独行,打压下属以彰显自身的利害。
Fast ramping company in Kulim
Senior Equipment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kulim, Kedah30 June 2018
Most of the times busy with troubleshooting the equipment.
I've learned how tom plan and carry out my equipment's schedule and preventive maintenance activities.
Very occupied with my work schedule by carrying out scheduled activity due to high production.
The hardest part of the job is during carrying our preventive maintenance activity with minimum work force.
The most enjoyable moment is bring up the equipment from a major breakdown.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
n/a
Excellent Place to Work
Line Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melaka5 June 2018
Challenging yet best place to work with flexibility at work. Excellent working peers with ample of training opportunities and growth. Just work harder to showcase your skills and will be appreaciated and held high regards
Pros
Multiple Benefits
Good workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City27 May 2018
Good work place good characters of people always helping supportive. Good benefits for the workers nice security provided and salary is good. Great management team. .
wafer
Operator (Former Employee) –  Kedah20 May 2018
my process is checked particle and loading and unloading wafer. I have done some planning for my tools.i have checked each and every tool without any error and submit on time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Medical Care
Good management, the more you work the higher your Salary
Operator (Former Employee) –  Melaka City25 April 2018
Can make a lot of money when you work hard because of overtime. Good place, safe parking area. Have clinic and bank. Everything is good there. Good luck.
Pros
2 days off per week
Cons
No cons
Good working environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Melaka20 April 2018
Good working environment and provided learning course , training to employee. In-house clinic provided.Gym and badminton court provided. It is a work life balance company.
Productive and smart work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Malacca City31 March 2018
I hope that i will be hired at this company because i want to get more experience and can practice my skill at this company. Besides, i can get more knowledge about the things that i not know
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health
Overall enjoyable
Industrial Trainee (Sensors) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia20 March 2018
It was an enjoyable experience as an industrial trainee as I've gotten great guidance from my supervisor and well trained team who are keen to assist with any queries regarding the tasks assigned. I've learned in and out of the semiconductor manufacturing process, focusing on materials aspect of the Sensors department. Workplace culture was calm and organized, people were friendly and managers were strict but approachable.

Hardest part of the job was to plan and be quick with my action as a slight drift in planning would cause a ripple delay in the project as we worked in a big team. With one delay on my part would cause a delay in the analysis of the material, and delay the manufacturing and testing process of the sensors and eventually delay in the output of the sensor to the client.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with various people on the job as I was not only bounded in the office, but was able to work with people in the process line and sharing knowledge between colleagues.
Nice place to work but depend on worker. Filipino worker always take adavantage.
Operation specialist (Current Employee) –  Kulim2 March 2018
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
The part of today life is The part of future
Production Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  melaka31 January 2018
the fact is, the ability to imagine and plan for the future is one of the unique human characteristics that separate us from the rest of the life. So we should absolutely take advantage of it. The interesting thing about planning for the future is that not all of us do it in the same way, or to the same degree. Some of us think about the future as colorful images. Others plan for the future as a set of steps to follow or processes to perform. Some of us think about a future that is far off while others think about the closer future, which is fast approaching. always search for new job skills
Productive and Good Place To Works
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Melaka, Malaysia17 January 2018
Productive and Good Place To Works (Team Works with all management team) easy to communicate and feedback for solve the problem such as machine, product failure and man power.
Pros
everything is complete such as ATM machine
Great Place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  kulim5 January 2018
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location