It was fun working in Jabil. I like learning new things. The working environment there was nice too including my superiors and the management there. My colleagues there were helpful and we always work as a team to complete our daily tasks.
You have to understand your daily task and execute with fast and accurate. You can learn a lot at solving problem and system. Jabil also enhance their system and you will keep learning. Management actually need to be improve. Workplace is nice.
PLANNER (Former Employee) - Penang - 28 February 2020
- Propose build plan based on the availability of
material to production every week
-Run weekly system reports to determine material
shortages that need to be expedited.
-Follow-up with appropriate buyer to ensure
materials are available to support production use
per load plan.
- fast paced working evironment
Operator (Former Employee) - Production - 14 January 2020
I'm working on 6 days a week within 12 hours per day.On this job i have learned about my working place as a operator line.which is we work for a team.This company management is good as they always concerne about their workers.The culture is mix which there are malay,indian and china.Since i've been there there's no hardest thing i need to do.For me working there was a best company.
* normal working day ( 8.30 - 4.00 )
* how to inspect machine under legal requirement
* Supportive management
* very goof facilities ( have nursing room with in-house clinic )
* do documentation ( create procedure / REM / Audit )
* machine inspection
A very big growing company leading in SMT PCBA and HLA manufacturing. A great foundation of experience to be part of this company. Working here is stressful but makes you independent and will develop your decision making and time management.
Lead Nurse (Former Employee) - Penang Island - 27 November 2019
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.
• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.
• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.
• Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).
• On-site cafe with free lunches.
• Free parking.
• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.
• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share via Email
To much pressure here, but interesting. It's like challenging. If you are workaholic person Jabil is the place for you. You can earn more manet here, but your skill or work life must adapt with jabil culture