Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Found 90 reviews matching the search See all 2,460 reviews
Fun Workplace
Admin Database (Former Employee) –  Penang Island22 July 2019
enjoyable working at Jabil .Very comfortable and flexible.I have learn to be creative and innovative.working with minimum supervision.Handle auditor to audit all employees.Most enjoyable is get the best boss ever had and can co-operate together
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good Workig Environment
Materials Assistant (Current Employee) –  Penang1 July 2019
*In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails and filing
*Able to communicate with clarity and diplomacy
*Management wise very professional
*Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work place is very conducive to learning.
*Great foundation work experience
*Learn to wind stand high pressure
Pros
Benefit
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Operations PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang Island17 June 2019
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Good management
Aggressive culture
excellent team players in the whole organization
Challenges differ everyday providing new grounds to learn
Good foundation
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Penang16 June 2019
Shift work

Great Benefit

Good pay scale

Great foundation work experience

Learn to wind stand high pressure

Good pay scale

Work culture depending
Jabil
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas9 June 2019
My experience with Jabil was quite fun. Every day I have learned that as test engineer I need to check tester and update daily yield to ensure that all test equipment and machine are in perfect condition to maintain input and output of product.
Bad canteen and upper higher
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Penang Island26 May 2019
Well working in Jabil really help to learn new things and make friends.but i had a lot of things that i dissatisfied. I wont listed all but first of all, i really dislike the canteen service. The dishes were not even that delicious but it laughably pricey. and i must say they should really really control the volume of salts used. i really afraid i will get sick someday.it quiet comfortable to work here but had a lot problems regarding their management especially how their upper higher handle their subordinates. The upper higher attitude is rude and arrogant, we must endure all things they say and have to say yes to all their demand but they dont really take opinion well. i really think that they need to hear subordinates opinion and relate their work process before they complain about everything.I also hate the fact that the upper highers being such a busy gossiper among themselves regarding all the problems they occurs with their subordinates.The gossips with additional spices will leave a bad impression by many others people toward that particular person and will lead to alienation by the others subordinates and the upper higher. So i hope that they will take proper action about these problems as i will hurt many. im really sorry if im being rude in my comment but im just being honest with my dissatisfaction and i honestly hope that the problem will be resolved appropriately for the sake of my friend and me myself.
Pros
Prayer room/ Sport facilities/ People are great depending on how their leaders works
Cons
Short breaks/ Bad manger and superviser
Challenging but worthwhile.
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee) –  BAYAN LEPAS21 May 2019
Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work[place is very conducive to learning.
Pros
Provides housing and transportation allowances.
Consider people opinion
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas14 May 2019
Gain new experiences and making friends. The work environment in production department is a bit stress. An upper level should listen to worker opinion too.
Productive and fun workplace with nice supervisor
OPERATOR PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Penang5 May 2019
Starting work by shift at 7am-7pm for morning shift .
Then,7pm-7am for night shift . I had learned how to handle computer that involved with my kind of job at mechanical assembly. Jabil also had a good management. The most enjoyable part ot the job in jabil was its eviroment was so comfort. They also prepared a nice and huge surau for muslim people .
Pros
Comfort surau
Cons
Short break
productive
intern (Former Employee) –  Penang28 April 2019
learnt many new knowledge and skills especially in SMT process.Besides that, gain knowledge on procedures needed to trouubleshoot probles that occurred.
Productive and good for learn new experiance
Technician (Current Employee) –  Penang17 April 2019
- learn more experiance at jabil from jabil systerm
- production running process
- management systermvery good.
- very nice culture.
- very friendly all employee
nice place
Materials Clerk (Former Employee) –  bayan lepas22 March 2019
nice to work environment, pressure in production department, food is good, nice hr system they have, good bonus and benefits...............................................
benefits
Cons
management
Internship Experience
OPERATIONS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Penang2 March 2019
In line with this, I performed my internship in Jabil Circuit Malaysia, a subsidiary of Jabil Circuit Inc., for three months from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. Based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd. offers a contract based electronic manufacturing services, mainly in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Serving a wide range of clients, Jabil has three main facilities in the Penang Free Trade Zone, namely Plant 1, GBC 1 and GBC 2. I was placed in GBC 2, under the Supply Chain Management department.

I was placed under the PM group, and also managed to assist the Execution team in certain projects as well. During my internship, I was trained on SCM duties, especially PM roles. For instance, EHSM, RoHS, REACH, CMRT and, IMDS BOM scrubbing, Quotation and other IMDS related duties. I also managed to work on several projects which were assigned to me. The details of these project and job scope are the essences of this report.

I manage to acquire and hone my skill sets, especially my technical and analytical skills in using various new computer software, including Microsoft Excel. This job also allowed me to greatly improve my management skills, as well as foster good teamwork.

On the whole, this internship was a success and I truly gained a great deal of precious knowledge and experience regarding component engineering and supply chain management, particularly in the Project Management role.
Pros
great facilities, benefits, great work environment
Cons
Work life balance are not good for some BU and Big workload at times long hours
Productive company where place to gain experience
Manufacturing Eng (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas10 February 2019
Good company to work as a fresh graduate, explore various process in the production floor. Good teammates during whole time being here. Workplace culture is very harmonies.
Fun place to learn a lot of things
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang9 February 2019
Jabil is an good place to work with good salary and benefit.The typical day at work is urgent part needed for production and part hold by customs. I learned management skills and people managing. Good management system. Friendly and respect culture from all level. Hardest part is to provide reason when ever the freight cost increase. Make things happened eventhough sometime beyond in our control and made the revenue.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Have to learn very quickly
Jabil Penang
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Penang29 January 2019
workplace culture bit difference, but i still can accept the new environment and i love it. I have learned a new thing during my internship. The typical day at work i do a same work .
Friendly and interactive coworkers
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Penang29 January 2019
Friendly coworkers lightens up the work environment. Lunch allowances are also provided and parking. Minor jam when travelling to work, and less parking slots.
Pros
Lunch allowances
Cons
Less parking
Challenging
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Penang21 January 2019
Daily work activities require full understanding and patience.
Every day is a challenge, to meet the demand and deliveries.
Internal customer expectations is high and so external too.
Being a lead requires full patience and a good example to the subordinates.
splendid
Technical Executions (Former Employee) –  penang14 January 2019
such a great place to work.
a family like environment under a compulsory flow of strict scheduled results. Malaysia Sdn Bhd leading circuit producers,
An excellent place to obtain experience to handle pressure
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Penang, Malaysia11 January 2019
A flexible working hours environment but with a culture where you need to be on your toes at all the time. Its indeed a good place to gain experience from the perspective of customer communication, however from the perspective of work balance, it could be further improved .
Pros
Flexible working hours, 13 month bonus, yearly bonus
Cons
long working hours, high turn around head count.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location