Jabil Circuit Management reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the search See all 2,590 reviews
Environment ok
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Penang Island23 August 2019
environment and colleagues all ok based on different department and plant.
working under pressure of management's rule sometime not logical thinking.
Pros
Food Allowances
Cons
Panel Clinic
Jabil is one of the best so far.
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang16 August 2019
With the people and company itself is a place that is worthy enough to spend our half life of our day with, the management is quite good and manageable, and can learn a lot not only with work related but with the different races that blends in to form on work culture.
Worst workplace
Material Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas18 July 2019
Workplace full of pressure. Push people o the maximum level. Management of warehouse is the worst management in Jabil P2. No appreciate the employees in warehouse.
Pros
Medical
Cons
short break
Good Workig Environment
Materials Assistant (Current Employee) –  Penang1 July 2019
*In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails and filing
*Able to communicate with clarity and diplomacy
*Management wise very professional
*Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work place is very conducive to learning.
*Great foundation work experience
*Learn to wind stand high pressure
Pros
Benefit
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Operations PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang Island17 June 2019
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Good management
Aggressive culture
excellent team players in the whole organization
Challenges differ everyday providing new grounds to learn
Bad canteen and upper higher
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Penang Island26 May 2019
Well working in Jabil really help to learn new things and make friends.but i had a lot of things that i dissatisfied. I wont listed all but first of all, i really dislike the canteen service. The dishes were not even that delicious but it laughably pricey. and i must say they should really really control the volume of salts used. i really afraid i will get sick someday.it quiet comfortable to work here but had a lot problems regarding their management especially how their upper higher handle their subordinates. The upper higher attitude is rude and arrogant, we must endure all things they say and have to say yes to all their demand but they dont really take opinion well. i really think that they need to hear subordinates opinion and relate their work process before they complain about everything.I also hate the fact that the upper highers being such a busy gossiper among themselves regarding all the problems they occurs with their subordinates.The gossips with additional spices will leave a bad impression by many others people toward that particular person and will lead to alienation by the others subordinates and the upper higher. So i hope that they will take proper action about these problems as i will hurt many. im really sorry if im being rude in my comment but im just being honest with my dissatisfaction and i honestly hope that the problem will be resolved appropriately for the sake of my friend and me myself.
Pros
Prayer room/ Sport facilities/ People are great depending on how their leaders works
Cons
Short breaks/ Bad manger and superviser
Productive and fun workplace with nice supervisor
OPERATOR PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Penang5 May 2019
Starting work by shift at 7am-7pm for morning shift .
Then,7pm-7am for night shift . I had learned how to handle computer that involved with my kind of job at mechanical assembly. Jabil also had a good management. The most enjoyable part ot the job in jabil was its eviroment was so comfort. They also prepared a nice and huge surau for muslim people .
Pros
Comfort surau
Cons
Short break
Productive and good for learn new experiance
Technician (Current Employee) –  Penang17 April 2019
- learn more experiance at jabil from jabil systerm
- production running process
- management systermvery good.
- very nice culture.
- very friendly all employee
nice place
Materials Clerk (Former Employee) –  bayan lepas22 March 2019
nice to work environment, pressure in production department, food is good, nice hr system they have, good bonus and benefits...............................................
benefits
Cons
management
Internship Experience
OPERATIONS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Penang2 March 2019
In line with this, I performed my internship in Jabil Circuit Malaysia, a subsidiary of Jabil Circuit Inc., for three months from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. Based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd. offers a contract based electronic manufacturing services, mainly in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Serving a wide range of clients, Jabil has three main facilities in the Penang Free Trade Zone, namely Plant 1, GBC 1 and GBC 2. I was placed in GBC 2, under the Supply Chain Management department.

I was placed under the PM group, and also managed to assist the Execution team in certain projects as well. During my internship, I was trained on SCM duties, especially PM roles. For instance, EHSM, RoHS, REACH, CMRT and, IMDS BOM scrubbing, Quotation and other IMDS related duties. I also managed to work on several projects which were assigned to me. The details of these project and job scope are the essences of this report.

I manage to acquire and hone my skill sets, especially my technical and analytical skills in using various new computer software, including Microsoft Excel. This job also allowed me to greatly improve my management skills, as well as foster good teamwork.

On the whole, this internship was a success and I truly gained a great deal of precious knowledge and experience regarding component engineering and supply chain management, particularly in the Project Management role.
Pros
great facilities, benefits, great work environment
Cons
Work life balance are not good for some BU and Big workload at times long hours
Fun place to learn a lot of things
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang9 February 2019
Jabil is an good place to work with good salary and benefit.The typical day at work is urgent part needed for production and part hold by customs. I learned management skills and people managing. Good management system. Friendly and respect culture from all level. Hardest part is to provide reason when ever the freight cost increase. Make things happened eventhough sometime beyond in our control and made the revenue.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Have to learn very quickly
Productive with lot of human energy
Manufacturing Engineer ( Automation) (Current Employee) –  Bayan Lepas31 December 2018
> Good company but definitely can't leave on time

> Production process and product learning with new things to be learned day by day.

>Management playing their role well

>Good culture. If you don't expect responsibility and Accountability

>The hardest part is when you have to support through on call even at home

>The most enjoyable in Jabil is a lot to learn(process and development), improve your soft skills, and your self management.
Pros
Learn as much as you can before you get tired
Cons
Will spend more energy to complete daily tasks
Productive and gain more experience there
SENIOR LOGISTICS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Penang Island24 October 2018
Jabil is an good place to work with good salary and benefit.The typical day at work is urgent part needed for production and part hold by customs .i learned management skills and people managing.Good management system.Friendly and respect culture from all level.Hardest part is to provide reason when ever the freight cost increse. Make things happend eventhough sometime beyond in our control and made the revenue
Pros
Learn more things
Cons
Na
Logistics Officer (Former Employee) –  Penang Island14 October 2018
Everyday with new experience. Will learn lots of thing as years goes buy. With management changes we have chances to grow better. Team work are the best practice here.
Pros
Flexible on break time
Cons
Too crowded
Best workplace to gain unconditional experience
Industrial Trainee (Manufacturing Engineering) (Former Employee) –  Penang Island3 August 2018
- Work environment seems to be slightly pressure and tiring at the end of the day
- I have learnt the skills to be adopt myself with the environment
- Spectacular management
- Unsatisfied workplace culture by giving priority for production more than engineering
- Hardest part is finding root cause for the failure
- Most enjoyable part is providing all the facilities for the employees at workplace
Pros
flexible hours of working
Cons
Short breaks
The worsttttt company everr
LINE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Penang16 July 2018
Jabil plant 2
Bad culture
Bad environment
Bad management
Bad managers
Stressful and unhealthy work-life balance
12Hours working in shift by scolded by managers
Pros
Food subsidy rm33 permonth
Cons
Jabilsucks- everything is bad
Bad
Buyer I (Purchasing) (Current Employee) –  Penang Island27 June 2018
Bad working culture
Unbalance work life
stress
politics
bad management
selfishness
unfriendly
good pay but bad working environment and culture
no real holiday, have to work everyday
forced to work even on medical leave in the hospital
Dull office
Buyer (entry level) (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas11 March 2018
Routine task and stressful when production face upside -which cause material shortage.
Dull office environment and facilities provided is not good.
Management seems not to find for a solution to prevent turnover but instead just keep hiring new people.
Training is not effective for new hires.
Terrible working culture and environment.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Penang26 August 2017
Plant 2 is poorly managed. Severely understaffed due to very high turnover rate. Don't expect to be trained here. You will have to survive on your own. High pressure from top down. Firefighting most of the time. Many selfish, unfriendly employees. Lots of finger-pointing and responsibility shirking. Management only cares about their own deliverable and doesn't give a darn about employees. Very long working hours, work-life balance is practically non-existent
Pros
Lots of technical people
Cons
See below
Stress free place to work
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang19 July 2017
* Good working environment
* Nice benefits
* Standard work practice
* Free from management pressure
* You are the lead and you are the subordinate. Independent to expose your skils.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location