Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

production inspection
manufacturing operations (Current Employee) –  kampung jawa,bayang lepas,pulau pinang28 January 2017
I inspection operations...I must be make sure every product good quality n not have damage or any mistakes in properfit manual assembly or in proses...
Pros
comfortable canteen n working station
Cons
benefit clinic, alaun night shift

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Jabil
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas9 June 2019
My experience with Jabil was quite fun. Every day I have learned that as test engineer I need to check tester and update daily yield to ensure that all test equipment and machine are in perfect condition to maintain input and output of product.
Bad canteen and upper higher
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Penang Island26 May 2019
Well working in Jabil really help to learn new things and make friends.but i had a lot of things that i dissatisfied. I wont listed all but first of all, i really dislike the canteen service. The dishes were not even that delicious but it laughably pricey. and i must say they should really really control the volume of salts used. i really afraid i will get sick someday.it quiet comfortable to work here but had a lot problems regarding their management especially how their upper higher handle their subordinates. The upper higher attitude is rude and arrogant, we must endure all things they say and have to say yes to all their demand but they dont really take opinion well. i really think that they need to hear subordinates opinion and relate their work process before they complain about everything.I also hate the fact that the upper highers being such a busy gossiper among themselves regarding all the problems they occurs with their subordinates.The gossips with additional spices will leave a bad impression by many others people toward that particular person and will lead to alienation by the others subordinates and the upper higher. So i hope that they will take proper action about these problems as i will hurt many. im really sorry if im being rude in my comment but im just being honest with my dissatisfaction and i honestly hope that the problem will be resolved appropriately for the sake of my friend and me myself.
Pros
Prayer room/ Sport facilities/ People are great depending on how their leaders works
Cons
Short breaks/ Bad manger and superviser

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location