Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

improve my self
iternship (Former Employee) –  Penang21 December 2017
Since I joined this company I’m able to improve how I can communicate effectively and efficiently with
across various departments and also with foreign staffs and employees. Communicating with different
level of peoples, different languages, and attitudes teaches me new experienced. It is a good platform for
me to build my confidence level when I do presentation in front of Plant 1 and Plant 2 Lean department
staffs. Overall, I have improved my communication skills even better.

One of the most important lessons learned in my practical was being how can be independent in my work
life. How can manage my job tasks without anybody references. This is the one of the biggest and most
challengeable for me learn for past few weeks. Finally I come up with my own effort to learn all the

necessary things. Example, preparing weekly report. Keep on myself do practice how can access
Microsoft excel.

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Environment ok
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Penang Island23 August 2019
environment and colleagues all ok based on different department and plant.
working under pressure of management's rule sometime not logical thinking.
Pros
Food Allowances
Cons
Panel Clinic
Jabil is one of the best so far.
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Penang16 August 2019
With the people and company itself is a place that is worthy enough to spend our half life of our day with, the management is quite good and manageable, and can learn a lot not only with work related but with the different races that blends in to form on work culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location