Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

improve my self
iternship (Former Employee) –  Penang21 December 2017
Since I joined this company I’m able to improve how I can communicate effectively and efficiently with
across various departments and also with foreign staffs and employees. Communicating with different
level of peoples, different languages, and attitudes teaches me new experienced. It is a good platform for
me to build my confidence level when I do presentation in front of Plant 1 and Plant 2 Lean department
staffs. Overall, I have improved my communication skills even better.

One of the most important lessons learned in my practical was being how can be independent in my work
life. How can manage my job tasks without anybody references. This is the one of the biggest and most
challengeable for me learn for past few weeks. Finally I come up with my own effort to learn all the

necessary things. Example, preparing weekly report. Keep on myself do practice how can access
Microsoft excel.

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Company the best
Operator (Former Employee) –  Production14 January 2020
I'm working on 6 days a week within 12 hours per day.On this job i have learned about my working place as a operator line.which is we work for a team.This company management is good as they always concerne about their workers.The culture is mix which there are malay,indian and china.Since i've been there there's no hardest thing i need to do.For me working there was a best company.
EHS team supported
EHS Technician (Current Employee) –  Penang8 January 2020
* normal working day ( 8.30 - 4.00 )
* how to inspect machine under legal requirement
* Supportive management
* very goof facilities ( have nursing room with in-house clinic )
* do documentation ( create procedure / REM / Audit )
* machine inspection

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

51K