Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

Internship Experience
OPERATIONS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Penang2 March 2019
In line with this, I performed my internship in Jabil Circuit Malaysia, a subsidiary of Jabil Circuit Inc., for three months from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. Based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd. offers a contract based electronic manufacturing services, mainly in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Serving a wide range of clients, Jabil has three main facilities in the Penang Free Trade Zone, namely Plant 1, GBC 1 and GBC 2. I was placed in GBC 2, under the Supply Chain Management department.

I was placed under the PM group, and also managed to assist the Execution team in certain projects as well. During my internship, I was trained on SCM duties, especially PM roles. For instance, EHSM, RoHS, REACH, CMRT and, IMDS BOM scrubbing, Quotation and other IMDS related duties. I also managed to work on several projects which were assigned to me. The details of these project and job scope are the essences of this report.

I manage to acquire and hone my skill sets, especially my technical and analytical skills in using various new computer software, including Microsoft Excel. This job also allowed me to greatly improve my management skills, as well as foster good teamwork.

On the whole, this internship was a success and I truly gained a great deal of precious knowledge and experience regarding component engineering and supply chain management, particularly in the Project Management role.
Pros
great facilities, benefits, great work environment
Cons
Work life balance are not good for some BU and Big workload at times long hours

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Consider people opinion
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas14 May 2019
Gain new experiences and making friends. The work environment in production department is a bit stress. An upper level should listen to worker opinion too.
Productive and fun workplace with nice supervisor
OPERATOR PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Penang5 May 2019
Starting work by shift at 7am-7pm for morning shift .
Then,7pm-7am for night shift . I had learned how to handle computer that involved with my kind of job at mechanical assembly. Jabil also had a good management. The most enjoyable part ot the job in jabil was its eviroment was so comfort. They also prepared a nice and huge surau for muslim people .
Pros
Comfort surau
Cons
Short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location