Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

Internship Experience
OPERATIONS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Penang2 March 2019
In line with this, I performed my internship in Jabil Circuit Malaysia, a subsidiary of Jabil Circuit Inc., for three months from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. Based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd. offers a contract based electronic manufacturing services, mainly in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Serving a wide range of clients, Jabil has three main facilities in the Penang Free Trade Zone, namely Plant 1, GBC 1 and GBC 2. I was placed in GBC 2, under the Supply Chain Management department.

I was placed under the PM group, and also managed to assist the Execution team in certain projects as well. During my internship, I was trained on SCM duties, especially PM roles. For instance, EHSM, RoHS, REACH, CMRT and, IMDS BOM scrubbing, Quotation and other IMDS related duties. I also managed to work on several projects which were assigned to me. The details of these project and job scope are the essences of this report.

I manage to acquire and hone my skill sets, especially my technical and analytical skills in using various new computer software, including Microsoft Excel. This job also allowed me to greatly improve my management skills, as well as foster good teamwork.

On the whole, this internship was a success and I truly gained a great deal of precious knowledge and experience regarding component engineering and supply chain management, particularly in the Project Management role.
Pros
great facilities, benefits, great work environment
Cons
Work life balance are not good for some BU and Big workload at times long hours

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Good Workig Environment
Materials Assistant (Current Employee) –  Penang1 July 2019
*In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails and filing
*Able to communicate with clarity and diplomacy
*Management wise very professional
*Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work place is very conducive to learning.
*Great foundation work experience
*Learn to wind stand high pressure
Pros
Benefit
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Operations PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang Island17 June 2019
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Good management
Aggressive culture
excellent team players in the whole organization
Challenges differ everyday providing new grounds to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location