Jabil Circuit Employee Review

View all Jabil Circuit reviews

Internship
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Penang17 December 2018
As an Manufacturing intern only.
The Engineers, Senior Technician and operators are very helpful
to co-ordinate my learning process.
Very interesting and joyful working condition.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok

Other Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Bad canteen and upper higher
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Penang Island26 May 2019
Well working in Jabil really help to learn new things and make friends.but i had a lot of things that i dissatisfied. I wont listed all but first of all, i really dislike the canteen service. The dishes were not even that delicious but it laughably pricey. and i must say they should really really control the volume of salts used. i really afraid i will get sick someday.it quiet comfortable to work here but had a lot problems regarding their management especially how their upper higher handle their subordinates. The upper higher attitude is rude and arrogant, we must endure all things they say and have to say yes to all their demand but they dont really take opinion well. i really think that they need to hear subordinates opinion and relate their work process before they complain about everything.I also hate the fact that the upper highers being such a busy gossiper among themselves regarding all the problems they occurs with their subordinates.The gossips with additional spices will leave a bad impression by many others people toward that particular person and will lead to alienation by the others subordinates and the upper higher. So i hope that they will take proper action about these problems as i will hurt many. im really sorry if im being rude in my comment but im just being honest with my dissatisfaction and i honestly hope that the problem will be resolved appropriately for the sake of my friend and me myself.
Pros
Prayer room/ Sport facilities/ People are great depending on how their leaders works
Cons
Short breaks/ Bad manger and superviser
Challenging but worthwhile.
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee) –  BAYAN LEPAS21 May 2019
Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work[place is very conducive to learning.
Pros
Provides housing and transportation allowances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.

Jabil Circuit Reviews by Location