Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the search See all 2,497 reviews
Fun to work with the other mixture of races
RCFA TECHNICAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Penang Malaysia19 March 2016
No comments as of the moment since I am new to this company. But one thing is for sure is that they have a high allowance compared to other companies.
Demonstrates flexibility in working in a global environment and masters new jobs, information, and situations quickly and effectively; is not judgment
QE TECHNICIATION (Former Employee) –  M0725 September 2015
Understands the vision of the company and prioritizes work against what is important to the business. Able to share the company’s direction with others
Challenges the way things have always been done; demonstrates flexibility in evaluating problems or processes in new ways
Applies logic and common sense in making decisions
Pros
Focuses time and energy on the most important issues
Cons
Demonstrates support to develop peers in area of expertise
productive and fun with work environment
IQA inspector (receiving) (Former Employee) –  North-East Penang Island, M0729 May 2015
i have learn how to doing the job that has given to me, how to accept or rejet any part that released by receiving areas to us.
The best working culture I have ever had
Internship Supervisor (Former Employee) –  South-West Penang Island, M0719 May 2015
This company really take care about their workers. Many event that suit for the peoples and cultures are organized to make us feel like the workplace is our second home. Also, every single thing inside the company like requesting a leave requires the staff apply in the system. I have learnt very wonderful culture and everyone here very friendly that make me feel comfortable to request any help.
Pros
Many event
Overall is excellent
Planner (Former Employee) –  M072 March 2015
- All the day is a typical and a wonderful day to learn more new
things..
- Timing in replying to customer / timing in make shipment
- Always be a helpful and management to succeed our carrer
- very co-operate workers
- to make sure the replacement material of the damaged material to
be received in time to make sure the production to run in time to full
fill the demand...
- an exclusive increment...
Pros
Free lunches / Free Dinner & Occasions Treat
Cons
healtcare / medical
Fun working place
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  M0727 February 2015
interesting working place
have learned lot, taking profile, register toolings, run SMT process and NPI, BOM Scrubing.
work in indepandent
test technician (Former Employee) –  South-West Penang Island, M0724 February 2015
enjoy working hour with a lot of job but alone. learn how to manage working time and manage cycle test sequences. operator as co-workers.
Pros
self manage time
Cons
enjoy breaks time
Very challenging to trouble the hardboard/wip/scrap PCB of Motorola
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  pulau, penang malaysia8 January 2015
Everyday each Debug technician have a quota to trouble shoot and make to pass to tester and everybody have to create their initiative to speed up the troubleshooting of the pcboard so they can reach they quota per shift then to minimize the work in progress and then the reworks department control the repairs and components issue and also more board pass the compony give us bonus everybody happy.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
More Overtime
Good workplace and friday fun
MANUFACTURING-TE Machinist 1 (Current Employee) –  BAYAN LEPAS, PENANG17 December 2014
To find a position in the business field especially in Store Admin or Logistics Admin sector to apply my skills and knowledge. I am so interested to join a successful company to gain more experiences. I am ready to accept any challenges ahead. After being involved in several issue and gain my passed experience, I have learn the ability to communicate with other people and give my best in order to succeed in my career and I am 100% ready to accept the challenges.I am an organized, committed, self-motivated and outgoing individual. I have a creative and multi-skilled background with sensitivity for design and detail, and work well in a team environment due to my patience. My freelance and knowledge experience has proved that I perform well under pressure and tight deadlines, and my retail experience has proved that I can handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Pros
More team work
Cons
So much job task
Productive and fast paced
Engineering Change Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Penang Malaysia29 May 2014
This is a very fast paced and productive company. Never a dull moment.
Right company for perfect Work and Personal life Balance
NetWeaver Administrator II (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia26 January 2014
Great company to Learn and Develop