KFC Employee Reviews

Found 297 reviews matching the search See all 26,664 reviews
Free food everyday
STAR - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kajang18 January 2020
As STAR, I have to assist Restaurant Manager to ensure raw material stocks is always sufficient, staffs on duty is available, restaurant is well kept, cleanliness and tidiness is compulsory to adhered every time of the day.

Managing a less responsible part-timer is challenging but it is a very good learning process.

Had to attend a weekly meeting among managers and make sure the 5 major elements of Golden Rules is adhered by staffs to create a positive workplace environment.

The hardest part if the jobs is when insufficient manpower during the busy time and the weekends.

The enjoyable part of the job is when the relationships between staffs are very close and they always feel like they are all brothers and sisters among themselves.
Very good job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Kulim11 January 2020
Quality of service varies greatly from one location to another. Locations on a major interstate usually have a lower standard of service. Ones within a town/small city are usually managed better with quality of service because they have repeat service.
Stressful but fun workplace
CREW MEMBER (INTERN) (Former Employee) –  Hulu Langat4 January 2020
Stressful yet very productive workplace. I've learned how to solve problem, decision-making and fast-paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers. But it is a good place to work for a young person because they get to interact with new friends and good customers.
Tiring
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Melaka3 January 2020
Job scope didn't worth the salary. My salary keep on been played. Manager not friendly. They didn't care about staff. Not suit for people who have low metabolism
Enjoy even thought very tired
Part-Timer worker (Former Employee) –  Johor2 January 2020
the bonding between manager and their employee are very good that can cover feeling tired while working. always get motivation during working. Unfortunately, the working hour if you duty on closing session it take longer time and will home lately.
Unfairly paid
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selangor31 December 2019
So much thing to update like every couple hours... There's no way you could maintain cleanliness and update with only 2 cashier open and customer line up to entrance... Just not worth except for the staff meals, because we can choose different type of meal.
Nice experience with great meal
Cashier (Former Employee) –  KFC Kuantan 230 December 2019
First of all I able to learn such new experiences on how to conduct stress when facing every customer...Besides that, i really enjoy with the given meal, hostel free to stay thus helping me for saving money too. I learned on how to work in a teamwork since need to support each others. As a conclusion, I feel so grateful and thankful as given an opportunity to be a part of the KFC team.
don't be shy
cashier (Former Employee) –  Teluk Pulai23 December 2019
I can be a confident person to meet and talk to a wide variety of clients and types of clients because prior to my work I was shy and had no confidence to meet people out there.
a fast paced company
cook (Current Employee) –  sunway metro21 December 2019
lack of staff which make us do double work which didn't match with the salary but still a great lesson of life for me , it is okay for me to do an overtime but with a double work as a person and lack of rest time is a bit unfair .
Pros
free lunch & hostel
Cons
short break & lack of staff in department
What i learned in KFC
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  MY16 December 2019
TEAMWORK ,safety, hygiene how to make friendly with customers
Always trust on teamwork, need to practice hygiene and safety in workplace and must do duty given by manager
Productive and fun place with an excellent standard operating procedure
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Simpang Renggam1 December 2019
I really excited to go to work everyday maybe because of the environment itself. Staff at there was so friendly like a family, all the manager include RM manager was really supportive and understanding also have a great empathy. I learned many things in there, like must be punctually, must do any task with the sop provided. Overall i really enjoyed working with KFC company
Customer and Service Crew
Customer Service & Crew (Former Employee) –  Port Dickson23 November 2019
6 days of work
Clean the dishes and the stall. Serve order for the customer.
Always try to be fast and serve customers within their orders.
Be independent person and more creative.
Conducive environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Penang22 November 2019
I am grateful to work there. I gain many experience there. I learned to work in team, communication skill, discipline, work under pressure and manage time well.
Cook
Cook Department (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 November 2019
I come work in the evening shifts every day. I cooked kfc fried chicken and patty for kfc burgers. Every night I did some cleaning like cleaning the cooking utensils
The job was okay but quite stressfull
Cooker (Former Employee) –  KFC Giant Bayan Baru, Penang14 November 2019
Overall since work of KFC Restaurant Franchais was great lesson & more experience to me. That was my first job but i still can get through. This job requirement was okay but still have a little bit confusing about its management. That's why cant stay longger at there..
all staf are the best
cashier (Former Employee) –  Perak8 November 2019
good colleagues and cooperating with each other.
comfortable work environment.
work place close to home. many skills you can learn including how to interact with customers and how to solve problems with your customers
Enjoy working environment
STAFF (Former Employee) –  Ipoh3 November 2019
Really enjoy working here. The management understands staff and most of the problems get fast response and quick solution. Really good teamwork with the other department staff and knowing multiple department skills will improve your reputation in the company.
Meals Provided
Part Time Cook (Former Employee) –  Wangsa Maju3 November 2019
This place taught me how handle stressful environment and how to cope with it. With meal provided each day, there is nothing I could ask more. The management were professional and knew who they were dealing with.
Fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Nilai26 October 2019
I think Kfc workplace is suaitable for those who are searching for part time job. The workstyle needs strong commitments as the staff needed each other
fun workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Jementah10 October 2019
enjoy every moment working here with good and friendly management. also gain many experiences in retail and food management. I've learned leadership skill and management which is good to gain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

57.4K