Keppel Corporation

Keppel Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive , fun work place and low pressure
I like this job working at heavy engineering enviroment , so many chellenging and many think hard to solve the job.So many experience you cant learn . This yard are wordwide all contries come to work here thats mean many culture you study.
Pros
Many appreciation giveted for worker
Cons
Shortcare and healtcare
flexible and nice environmental working place.
Keppel is the flexible working place with not much of requirement on hours of working. The requirement is just to be complete the task given and should know how to manage the time. The management is encouraging to be work independent and under minimum supervision to train us to take our own decision in correct and professional way. The guidance will be provided from all level people by not seeing in ranking. So this will be making the staffs feel very comfortable and be very confident to do their work on any task given. The team work couldn't feel much in keppel unless the team is quite big in terms of number of head count. The only difficulties that we could face in Keppel malaysia is just a communication with a few respective leaders who really having very fresh experience and very little professional on handling the situation. But its could be a manageable. We couldn't feel more fun in Keppel, because its running the business in malaysia with very little of headcount. So here not even can feel and experience the out activities than job. By the way the management is very good on handling the staffs needed.
Pros
No much facilities
Cons
Not much benefits like medical and annual dinners