KPMG Employee Reviews for Vacation Trainee

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 5,751 reviews
Supportive Teammates
Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 July 2017
Throughout this internship, i have learnt how to apply my knowledge obtained from school into workplace. Valuable experiences are gained as there are many challenges throughout the internship period. Most importantly experiences really help to link all the knowledge which we have learnt.
Good team but no working life balance
Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya14 January 2017
I have learn a lot, and meet new friends and senior that willingly to help me. However, being in audit may result in low worki life balance. But, overall KPMG is a good stepping stone.
though and challenging but gain alot of knowlegde
Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya3 August 2016
what I learn :
- obtained and examined appropriate audit evidence
- Checking financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Communicate with managerial staff on issue that arise
- Attend client's stock count and asset sighting
- Preparing reports on audit findings

The management in this firm is good. they have their own system to manage the organization

the co-workers are very friendly and helpful. they support each other and guide me in case I don't understand some issues.

the hardest part of the job is the working hours where usually we work until late night.

the most enjoyable part of the job is the environment where we have multiracial and everyone is very friendly. that makes the environment to be more comfortable.
Pros
work experience
Cons
working hours
Productive and Professional work environment
Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu25 July 2016
The company's working hour is flexible as long stay on duty for 8 hours per day. I have learned about accounting treatment because had been audit for various type of industry. While the management also good where the culture is more concerned on efficiency and have a friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job where I need to settled down all 3 companies working paper at the same time to chase the due date. The most enjoyable pat of the job, I can meet various type of people where I will go to our client companies to do my audit and get many experience.
Pros
Free movies once a week, get many experienced and many activities for each month.
Cons
work overload