KPMG Employee Review

Productive workplace and great people to work with
Manager, Strategy Practice - Management Consulting (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 April 2016
My first stepping stone to consulting world. It was tough to start with but I value the hard work and challenges it offered over the years. Everyone seemed to enjoy working even under pressure. That was when a project manager should interfere to provide flexibility and balance. Work hard and play hard.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

You need to be multitasking
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Selangor23 November 2019
Working here need to be multi tasking. Sometime you need to deal with an impromptu work receive by the CEO. Meanwhile you are an admin, sometime you need to act like an HR too. A small company that want to fully utilize the man power that they have. But it is acceptable since the manager is nice.
Great place to intern at here
Intern (Audit) (Former Employee) –  Johor, Malaysia8 November 2019
I have clear direction for my future career. I have the opportunity to audit listed company. The management is quite systematic because the task assigned according job role. I love the workplace because everyone quite nice and willing to teach me. I cannot enjoy work life balance if I work at there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K