Lazada Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Werehouse scaner (Former Employee) –  Perai4 July 2019
Nothing tell to about lazada But work so easy only at there no got overtime all benefit also no I’m just need good job only another one problem transport
Pros
Etc
Cons
Short break
Fast paced and Good place to start a career
Partner Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya10 June 2019
- A very fast paced environment as you are required
to entertain the sellers and must multitask a lot

- Some sellers will really bright up your day but some will just come to spoilt your whole day.

-A very friendly environment to work as all the co-workers and team leaders are willing to help you when
needed.

- The hardest part of the job is meeting the productivity. If you dont meet the productivity than
You will be not paid OT and you are required to stay back until your productivity achieved

- The management needed to be improved as
they only focus on quantity over quality serving
the sellers.The agent's concerns are less taken care
off and avoided.

- Job advancement is minimal unless you are working at Lazada HQ.
Pros
Free Coffee, Entertainment room
Cons
Less work balance, Ot not paid
Fun Company
Partner Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 March 2019
Working environment is fun although the job is a bit stressful. The company sets up a few activities for employees to have fun while working. However if you're in the oeration department than the hectic working life is very tiring.
Pros
free dinner (if you're working after 6pm)
Cons
hectic worklife
Fun place to work with free vending machines and a ping pong table
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 February 2019
There will be not a single day where you regret coming to work as its so enjoyable ,
Learnt how eCommerce works and how online shopping became the next best thing in Malaysia
Workplace culture is awesome as we can dress as comfy as you wish
Fun Environment
Acting Manager (Current Employee) –  Penang28 January 2019
A fun environment working in LEL.
Manage 80 staffs is not easy & to bring them into the company needs.
Most enjoyable part is Working here like a family.
Pros
Leave approved anytime
Cons
No over time
productive and fun workplace
packing (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya usj10 January 2019
fun working with friends who help each other. working in groups and according to morning and evening shifts. . Learn something new and make a new friends with various countries.
Pros
free foods
Cons
shortbreak
productive
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia10 January 2019
workplace culture
good and friendly co-worker
management
always give last minute task
a typical day at work
need to pick and pack item that be order by customer
Pros
5 day working and 2 day rest day
Cons
no benefit
life at lazada
person in charge (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya1 January 2019
life working at lazada were fun but the management sometime suck because sometime not fair in enough on treat workers.on sale, lazada warehouse were open 24 hours. if you get shift in morning you will work 12 hoursq 9am till 9pm and for night shft 9pm till 9am
Pros
free food on sale
Cons
management
fun workplace and have a good and treat manegement
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johor18 November 2018
need some upgrade system and please give some space for worker to share or talk the good opinion..make some happy enjoy day to show then that managemnet appreciate thier hardworking..
Pros
extra benefit
Cons
healthcare and safety first
Fun Working Place and KPI driven
Hub's Build Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya29 October 2018
- Working with the company was a inspiring and pushes one limit. I confidently can shout out and state that every week, we for sure learn something new. Its's never a boring place.

- Our management teaches and guides us many ways or styles we should use in our daily operations.

- Every hub/warehouse we take care consist at least 3 minimum races which we all can learn and understand one and another which we can have a strong team with full of awesome ideas to work with.

- The most enjoyable part of working here was freedom to adjust our task given as long as we execute in accordance to the SOP,COC and deadlines.
Pros
Medical Card Tokio Marine
Cons
Is up to you to find out
Working in lazada is fun and happy working enviroment, its the culture that make working fun and entertaining
Dispute Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department
learn a lot of things and improve my skills
staff lazada and practical staff port klang (Former Employee) –  Klang23 July 2018
At lazada I'm learn a lot of things which are how to manage stock income and outcome. have three place which are inbound , outbound and sorting. first for all, it hard how to manage but i like challenge, so I'm plan and solve each problem every day at there and it totally improve my skills in manage stock in warehouse.

At northport, port klang. I'm internship there. I'm under container division which is I'm learn how to plan,control, solve each problem every single day. honestly its hard for me to learn but I'm learn from mistake and week by week i can handle it. culture at that place very nice, a lot of container , machines and good staff. besides that, along my practical there, my works is key in data in excel also always plan how to build chart.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons for me
fun working place
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Malaysia7 July 2018
Initiated investigation of order entry errors, damaged product, and return discrepancies, working closely with other departmental teams to ensure corrections were processed accurately and timely. Researched more complex issues regarding delivery follow-up, order tracking, Processed credit card payments for orders and managed accounts receivables
Cons
short breaks
즐겁고 직장내 문화가 자유롭지만 너무 적은 월급.
Vendor Incubation Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 May 2018
정말 즐거운 회사고 처음에 입사할때 정말 많은 것을 알려주고

다른 역활들을 차례대로 해가면서 본인의 장점을 찾게해줍니다.
Pros
직장내 자유로운 문화
Cons
월급
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 March 2018
Come to work on time, sit on your chair and switch your PC on. Log in to whatever you need to log in to and start your calls or chats. Go for short pauses to buy food or for a smoke break. Come back to your PC and continue listening or chatting with angry customers. You get to learn to be patient working here.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
Stress Load
Its a nice place to visit but noy a good place to work
Warehouse Asst (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu21 March 2018
The company is suitable for fresh grada to experience the working life.but it ia not the place to commit your future.

It is because of internal power struggles and staff crooked mentality that brings me to quit
Pros
Cons
All possible
Management , Games
OPS ASSOCIATE REFUND (Contact Basis) (Current Employee) –  Puchong19 March 2018
Lazada is one of the best place to work . There is a lot of things to get if become Lazada permanent staff. As for now being a contract staff Lazada dont really provide much benefits for contract staffs. Other than that working environment and management is the best part working at Lazada.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Friendly and productive workplace
Assortment Team in Lazada (Temporary Staff) (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang7 February 2018
What more can you ask. An hour break, there’s a cafe in the building where you can have lunch with a reasonable price, and at the lobby you can find gloria’s coffee where you can hangout to have a drink before work. Mamak stall is located a km away. The job itself is tough, but rather fun and productive. Free dinner after 7 is provided too. A spot for us to chill called pantry, where there is a few jar of snacks and vending machines with a pool table.
Pros
Free dinners and bunch of snacks and free drinks from the vending machine
good people,good company
indipendent contactor for delivery parcel (Former Employee) –  port klang,selangor6 February 2018
good environment, easy to comunicate, good management. happy place to work. salary is on time, they appriciate you. no discrimination. no racism. work as a team
Tiring but a great environment of work
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya4 February 2018
A tiring but a pleasant experience of working life the management is well determine to reach it's production target and will always take a good care of it's employee.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lazada. Our community is ready to answer.