Lazada Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Fun Company
Partner Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 March 2019
Working environment is fun although the job is a bit stressful. The company sets up a few activities for employees to have fun while working. However if you're in the oeration department than the hectic working life is very tiring.
Pros
free dinner (if you're working after 6pm)
Cons
hectic worklife
Fun place to work with free vending machines and a ping pong table
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 February 2019
There will be not a single day where you regret coming to work as its so enjoyable ,
Learnt how eCommerce works and how online shopping became the next best thing in Malaysia
Workplace culture is awesome as we can dress as comfy as you wish
Working in lazada is fun and happy working enviroment, its the culture that make working fun and entertaining
Dispute Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department
즐겁고 직장내 문화가 자유롭지만 너무 적은 월급.
Vendor Incubation Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 May 2018
정말 즐거운 회사고 처음에 입사할때 정말 많은 것을 알려주고

다른 역활들을 차례대로 해가면서 본인의 장점을 찾게해줍니다.
Pros
직장내 자유로운 문화
Cons
월급
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 March 2018
Come to work on time, sit on your chair and switch your PC on. Log in to whatever you need to log in to and start your calls or chats. Go for short pauses to buy food or for a smoke break. Come back to your PC and continue listening or chatting with angry customers. You get to learn to be patient working here.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
Stress Load
Vibrant and enthusiastic work force
Project Manager, Modular Hubs Build (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 October 2017
Been given a free hand to explore new ideas without ant restriction and having superior with hands on experience in E Logistics business . Having mixture of young and experience work force which allow great exchange of ideas. Gain experience in leading a project in Indonesia , Thailand , Vietnam , Philippines and Singapore allow me to learn the management skill of all culture .
income non consistence
rider (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2017
Commission based. You work, you get pay. But within 1 year they simply change commission structure. Change commission structure therefore cut off our income almost 20%. Not worth it to join because you have to bear your own oil and maintenance.. unless you have no choice
Pros
freedom. take leave according. no question ask
Cons
cut commission.. simply increase target.
fun workplace
Operations Specialist 2nd Class (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 September 2017
At Lazada i have alot of new things which i wont denied, i have learned attending general meetings, supervising a team for a month, the culture is 100% and the management is good as well. There is nothing hard if we have passion on doing the job. every new things i learned from this job is enjoyable
Pros
free dinner
Productive. Fun Enviroment
Customer service BPO PSC (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 July 2017
The best management. I have learned from my senior so many stuff which can help me to be more productive. The hardest part of our job is whenever any promotion when we conduct. The call will be high due to the time (Trust me It's a lot). Till u can't move urself to anyplace.
Pros
Free Shirts Free meals
Cons
Health care
good environment
Customer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 July 2017
A good place to improve customer service skills and learning new thing,also very helpful for those want to improve in english communication skill a lot of foreign also working there.
Pros
good salary
Cons
limited time break
Fun environment with fully furnished pantry and pool table for staffs.
Breach Management Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 February 2017
•Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills; ability to interact effectively at all levels with self-confidence and respect

•Proven track record of strong negotiation, communication, organisational and people management skills

•Resourceful; detail oriented with high level of analytical skills and meticulousness

•Motivated self-starter and able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Pros
Free dinner provided for Over time tasks
Cons
Medical cards provided for staff
Productive and fun place to work
Breach Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 January 2017
Lazada as my first eCommerce company I have learned a lot especially on operation of this company . The skills that acquired here were the my excel skills, email / sms blasting skills, reporting skill and business skills.
Efficient, result-oriented fun place to work. Young and passionate team.
Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia8 December 2014
Lazada is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online department store, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore.

Lazada is pioneering eCommerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and convenient online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys and the latest fashion brands.