Lazada Management reviews

Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia10 January 2019
workplace culture
good and friendly co-worker
management
always give last minute task
a typical day at work
need to pick and pack item that be order by customer
Pros
5 day working and 2 day rest day
Cons
no benefit
life at lazada
person in charge (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya1 January 2019
life working at lazada were fun but the management sometime suck because sometime not fair in enough on treat workers.on sale, lazada warehouse were open 24 hours. if you get shift in morning you will work 12 hoursq 9am till 9pm and for night shft 9pm till 9am
Pros
free food on sale
Cons
management
Fun Working Place and KPI driven
Hub's Build Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya29 October 2018
- Working with the company was a inspiring and pushes one limit. I confidently can shout out and state that every week, we for sure learn something new. Its's never a boring place.

- Our management teaches and guides us many ways or styles we should use in our daily operations.

- Every hub/warehouse we take care consist at least 3 minimum races which we all can learn and understand one and another which we can have a strong team with full of awesome ideas to work with.

- The most enjoyable part of working here was freedom to adjust our task given as long as we execute in accordance to the SOP,COC and deadlines.
Pros
Medical Card Tokio Marine
Cons
Is up to you to find out
Working in lazada is fun and happy working enviroment, its the culture that make working fun and entertaining
Dispute Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department
Its a nice place to visit but noy a good place to work
Warehouse Asst (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu21 March 2018
The company is suitable for fresh grada to experience the working life.but it ia not the place to commit your future.

It is because of internal power struggles and staff crooked mentality that brings me to quit
Pros
Cons
All possible
Management , Games
OPS ASSOCIATE REFUND (Contact Basis) (Current Employee) –  Puchong19 March 2018
Lazada is one of the best place to work . There is a lot of things to get if become Lazada permanent staff. As for now being a contract staff Lazada dont really provide much benefits for contract staffs. Other than that working environment and management is the best part working at Lazada.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
good people,good company
indipendent contactor for delivery parcel (Former Employee) –  port klang,selangor6 February 2018
good environment, easy to comunicate, good management. happy place to work. salary is on time, they appriciate you. no discrimination. no racism. work as a team
Tiring but a great environment of work
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya4 February 2018
A tiring but a pleasant experience of working life the management is well determine to reach it's production target and will always take a good care of it's employee.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work
Vibrant and enthusiastic work force
Project Manager, Modular Hubs Build (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 October 2017
Been given a free hand to explore new ideas without ant restriction and having superior with hands on experience in E Logistics business . Having mixture of young and experience work force which allow great exchange of ideas. Gain experience in leading a project in Indonesia , Thailand , Vietnam , Philippines and Singapore allow me to learn the management skill of all culture .
Interesting work environment, great team of managers
Hubs Build, Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Klang, Selangor29 September 2017
It is an interesting working environment and experience. The management are helpful in managing your work and help to achieve the desired results.
The challenges are in the form of couriers who have many problems. I need to be honest and upfront in giving the correct information and guidance in order for them to work better.
fun workplace
Operations Specialist 2nd Class (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 September 2017
At Lazada i have alot of new things which i wont denied, i have learned attending general meetings, supervising a team for a month, the culture is 100% and the management is good as well. There is nothing hard if we have passion on doing the job. every new things i learned from this job is enjoyable
Pros
free dinner
Productive. Fun Enviroment
Customer service BPO PSC (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 July 2017
The best management. I have learned from my senior so many stuff which can help me to be more productive. The hardest part of our job is whenever any promotion when we conduct. The call will be high due to the time (Trust me It's a lot). Till u can't move urself to anyplace.
Pros
Free Shirts Free meals
Cons
Health care
Hectic
Packer (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya10 July 2017
work starts off at 9am till 9pm, probably have many OT since. I manage to balance my sleep time and work time. Management is quite good. Many foreign workers there than locals. Only a few workers able to speak local language. There are two 15 minute break there.
Pros
many short breaks, have free water
Cons
far away from public transport
Fun environment with fully furnished pantry and pool table for staffs.
Breach Management Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 February 2017
•Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills; ability to interact effectively at all levels with self-confidence and respect

•Proven track record of strong negotiation, communication, organisational and people management skills

•Resourceful; detail oriented with high level of analytical skills and meticulousness

•Motivated self-starter and able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Pros
Free dinner provided for Over time tasks
Cons
Medical cards provided for staff
like to work with people in lazada. so friendly and have guidance to the newly joiner.
Supervisor inbound (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya11 May 2016
*Monday to saturday ( 9am to 6pm)
*learned the leadership more and gain the knowledge in 5s.
*less benefit and average level of management
*co-workers most friendly and make comfortable feel with them.
*nothing is hard
*most enjoyable part is LAZADA.
Pros
the celebration of the event like labour day and all.
Cons
medical benefit