Lazada Salary & Benefits reviews

Only contract with no benefit
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Selangor1 August 2019
working under agencies with no benefit and salary problem . I prefer to work direct with company so can get benefit since i have family , need permenant job
Great environment
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Petaling31 July 2019
Free meal for every shift .Easy to take an excuse for pray and no salary cut bcoz of pray.very comfortable environment for hardworking people .i’m very recommend u guys
Fun work place
Werehouse scaner (Former Employee) –  Perai4 July 2019
Nothing tell to about lazada But work so easy only at there no got overtime all benefit also no I’m just need good job only another one problem transport
Pros
Etc
Cons
Short break
good work and have a nice salary
Despatch / rider (Former Employee) –  Batu Caves/ cheras / balakong / wangsa maju20 June 2019
good to work but must have permenant for worker and can cut salary for epf/socso. environment of hub happy and good to work. problem only just dont have permenant for rider and cut epf socso.
Working in lazada is fun and happy working enviroment, its the culture that make working fun and entertaining
Dispute Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department
Management , Games
OPS ASSOCIATE REFUND (Contact Basis) (Current Employee) –  Puchong19 March 2018
Lazada is one of the best place to work . There is a lot of things to get if become Lazada permanent staff. As for now being a contract staff Lazada dont really provide much benefits for contract staffs. Other than that working environment and management is the best part working at Lazada.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Friendly and productive workplace
Assortment Team in Lazada (Temporary Staff) (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang7 February 2018
What more can you ask. An hour break, there’s a cafe in the building where you can have lunch with a reasonable price, and at the lobby you can find gloria’s coffee where you can hangout to have a drink before work. Mamak stall is located a km away. The job itself is tough, but rather fun and productive. Free dinner after 7 is provided too. A spot for us to chill called pantry, where there is a few jar of snacks and vending machines with a pool table.
Pros
Free dinners and bunch of snacks and free drinks from the vending machine
good people,good company
indipendent contactor for delivery parcel (Former Employee) –  port klang,selangor6 February 2018
good environment, easy to comunicate, good management. happy place to work. salary is on time, they appriciate you. no discrimination. no racism. work as a team
Tiring but a great environment of work
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya4 February 2018
A tiring but a pleasant experience of working life the management is well determine to reach it's production target and will always take a good care of it's employee.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  USJ11 January 2018
I have learned a lot of things , like change my personality to be better when i was worked in this company . By the way ,its quite hardworking too .xx
Pros
Free food . For midnight shift.
Cons
Short breaks
Deadly
Packer (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya12 November 2017
It is quite tough working for the company as a packer. Required to work non-stop for long hours with low-paid salary. They have a bad job culture. They threatened to not pay us, workers if we make mistakes.
income non consistence
rider (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2017
Commission based. You work, you get pay. But within 1 year they simply change commission structure. Change commission structure therefore cut off our income almost 20%. Not worth it to join because you have to bear your own oil and maintenance.. unless you have no choice
Pros
freedom. take leave according. no question ask
Cons
cut commission.. simply increase target.
Productive. Fun Enviroment
Customer service BPO PSC (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 July 2017
The best management. I have learned from my senior so many stuff which can help me to be more productive. The hardest part of our job is whenever any promotion when we conduct. The call will be high due to the time (Trust me It's a lot). Till u can't move urself to anyplace.
Pros
Free Shirts Free meals
Cons
Health care
Great Work Place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Subang Usj23 July 2017
Good Morning Briefing. Excercise. Have a good team to work together. But the problem Lazada Express is new company. The chance to get salary increase low. Two and half year. Still have same salary. No provide overtime.
Pros
Nope
Cons
Medical Card
good environment
Customer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 July 2017
A good place to improve customer service skills and learning new thing,also very helpful for those want to improve in english communication skill a lot of foreign also working there.
Pros
good salary
Cons
limited time break
Fun workplace
Courier Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Kepong17 July 2017
is a contract work and paid if you come to work and work. if you not come to work nothing to be paid. no benefits and you have paid for own medicals. working is ok!
Pros
Freedom
Cons
income not consistence
Hectic
Packer (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya10 July 2017
work starts off at 9am till 9pm, probably have many OT since. I manage to balance my sleep time and work time. Management is quite good. Many foreign workers there than locals. Only a few workers able to speak local language. There are two 15 minute break there.
Pros
many short breaks, have free water
Cons
far away from public transport
Productive and fun working place.
Packing Team (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya18 January 2017
Packing goods before they delivered. Quite exhausting but works in a fun workplace despite the unflexible working hours.
Pros
Free lunches on event week. Discount on Lazada goods.
Cons
Short breaks and unflexible working time.
nice work place
part time worker (Former Employee) –  USJ10 January 2017
good environment. no pressure working there. good pay. ive learned a lot how to handle stock, labelling. the worker are nice and polite. the hardest job is to pick the item at short term. the most enjoyable part of the job is labelling.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no aircond
Awesome Workplace
Vendor Aquisition (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang18 July 2016
I get to learn on how to edit picture using the software provided by the company. My co-workers are all friendly and it was nice working there.
Pros
Free food for overtime work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lazada. Our community is ready to answer.