Lazada Employee Review

Working in lazada is fun and happy working enviroment, its the culture that make working fun and entertaining
Dispute Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 September 2018
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department

Other Lazada Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya17 September 2019
I have learned about raw material flows. From in put, raw material and out put. there was very flexible and so enjoyable working at lazada even i just temporary worker.
Productive and Fun Workplace
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya21 August 2019
Easy to blend in, fun working environment. Enjoyable part of the job was the payment. The least enjoyable was it is in a warehouse and at noon it can get scorhing hot.
Pros
Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lazada. Our community is ready to answer.