Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)

Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) Employee Reviews

Maybank Need Only Highly Technical Staff
IT Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 February 2020
- Strict Controls
- High Competition
- Need very High Technical skill to work there
- Must be on-time to work
-Wonderful bonus, Up to 6months
-No work life balance
-Good Pay
Good Management and Staff relationship and teamwork is always applied.
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Menara Maybank16 February 2020
Good interpersonal relationship between staff and Management is always applied at Maybank.
Staff knows the Management direction and willingly working hard to achieved the goal.
One can never have any bad but only good memories left behind upon retirement.
Productive and competitive working environment
Corporate Strategy Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangsar15 February 2020
I was instrumental in developing several research papers and internal work materials. I was also involved in day-to-day corporate strategy work.

I was assigned a research work that entailed a solo presentation to members of management.
Fair ,very good benefit
Executive (Former Employee) –  Kulim14 February 2020
Competitive and secured with good facility.

Company advance on good training.

Good benefits for the staff such as increament, bonus and medical benefit.
Good company with fast paced and competitive
System Administrator and Application tester (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 February 2020
Must be competitive person. Should have problem solving skills. Must be fast paced. Good benefits provided. Excellent working environment. Well management
Great Experiences
Relationship Manager Developing Programme (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 February 2020
It's very challenging and a whole new level of experiences. An eye opener for graduates. Must have a patience to learn everything and learn it face which need to push to your limits
Quite a professional environment
Business Intelligence Developer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 February 2020
During my internship, I had good mentorship from my supervisor about the details of business intelligence, data warehousing and management. Quite a friendly place to work at.
Learning opportunities
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru28 January 2020
They have a lot of good training, that help new and fresh graduate to develop themselves so they can provide the bank with the best customer service while following the code of conduct
Great workplace
Personal Financial Executive (PFA) (Former Employee) –  laksamana cheng ho13 January 2020
Nice environment, lot of benefit and facilities, spoon with 1 month training with sufficient enough and confident to start work, best senior staff, bosses. Always assist/advised when needed, rewards to best staff every month, birthday wishes/gift, celebrate all major festive, respect each others.
Nil
Credit processing executive (Current Employee) –  Klang13 January 2020
Job at maybank is good if you are a workaholic kind of person,however the same with other places,it takes some luck to get a career growth in a big company,you might be on par in terms of skill and that extra that you need will be the connection that you have with your higher level superior
Stressful environment, but well - compensated
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarikei12 January 2020
The largest player in the local banking industry, but with wonderful benefits for the staff if you perform. Received a 6.75 month bonus before for outstanding performance. Very structured career advancement for employees.
Productive and fun
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bukit Jelutong9 January 2020
Productive and fun, I had learned many things during my tenure there. what I like the most about the company is the product that I use to sell, and the commission payments.
A good place to develop banking skills
PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ayer Itam8 January 2020
During my working period at Maybank, a lot of banking knowledge that has been gained by myself especially in terms of banking products. I do alot of investment structures and develop a lot of banking skills, learning and expertises all banking system during my working period in Maybank.
very good place to work
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  shah alam2 January 2020
excellent work environment friendly people willing to take time to teach the correct way that things should be done recognition for work done and
very good benifits
Good to enhance self capability
PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 January 2020
Good company to start career in banking field. The company emphasize of staff skills and prioritize the performance of the staff. Also give good benefits to staffs.
It is a stressful job but its worth it.
Protege for Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuantan1 January 2020
As I am a trainee for business development executive in Maybank, I learned a lot on how to communicate with customer. As a trainee, I have to do cold call everyday. The best part of this job I think is that when I have to go for site visit at customer's company or business premise. I also learned a lot about Maybank's SME package loan, from the rules to the interest rate offered.
comfortable workplace
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Akedemi Etiqa30 December 2019
The workplace is great and the people there are amazing. Sometimes a bit stress because the leader ask to achieve high target but manage to achieve the sales target. The most enjoyable part is the company provide Annual Dinner which we are able to gather around and get to know each other more especially with the higher management. The company also provided Gotong-Royong day which is very good for the world.
Company is taking care on employee benefit
Personal Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penang22 December 2019
culture adversity
Good benefit
Pay scale is the best in the industry.
Career advancement can be seen and management do encourage you to go for higher level .
Best place to work,lovely colleagues,best environment
COLLECTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  MAYBANK TOWER HQ22 December 2019
No any bad reviews, best plcae I work .Love the environment,colleagues,boss and everything.I wish to work there again if I can. If can transer me to any branches in klang.I resigned there because I get married .Now I am missing maybank so much.
Secure
PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur20 December 2019
Good salary to start with. Working hours is flexible for sale person. The hardest part of the job is target and kpi. Workplace culture is very good and friendly.