Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Protege (Current Employee) –  Sepang19 November 2019
a fast paced corporation but still provide space and chance for self growing. provide many opportunities for growth in term in career and educational level.
Productive and reliable
PROTEGE Trainee (Current Employee) –  Sepang18 November 2019
a relaxing pace nature of work. learn a lot of new things apart from learning in the university. the managements are really friendly and helpful. the culture of this company is good and help each other.
Company itself is good
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMMERCIAL SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Sepang15 November 2019
Management and bosses need to build good relationship with subordinate and appreciate staff.
Compensation and benefit is good especially the medical benefit is unlimited.
My work and day to day job are clear and Im happily been doing it.
fun workplace
i) Executive Trainee (Current Employee) –  Sepang15 November 2019
having a fun workplace alongside with supportive colleagues who willingly assists and guide us to finish our task in order to ensure job well done according job scope given.
Joyfull, Productive
Customer Experience Management (Former Employee) –  Malaysia Airport Holding Bhd KLIA14 November 2019
Excellent experience , good environment, good teamwork, able to work understress, every day i got new friend from different country. Job task a bit heavy, but it was fun since i got so many friend that can work together.
Productive and fun workplace
Protégé Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sepang4 November 2019
Can learn a lot of new things. Have an opportunity on handling event (based on department/unit). Have an opportunity to attend training provided by the company.
Productive, relaxed, manageable work.
Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M) (Former Employee) –  Sepang4 October 2019
- manage the KLIA mosque
- how to handle customer face to face, phone call, e-mail.
- the workplace is very conducive, relaxed.
- the hardest job i got is handling Jemaah Haji in musim Haji because tabung haji hotel are located nearby our office.
conducive work place
Protégé (Current Employee) –  Sepang24 September 2019
It is fortunate to be given the opportunity to work at Malaysia Airport Holding Berhad. MAHB have a very excellent work place with up to date facilities and friendly environment. The HQ building also is easy to access from the highway.
productive and very nice job culture
Finance (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu International Airports9 September 2019
MAHB is a very decent company to start a career. The workplace environment is very nice and the senior staff is always want to help. The workplace also is very conducive and clean.
Productive and the facilities provided are good
Protege Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sepang25 July 2019
normal day at work, learn many things while located in this department as i can learn more about all the available projects in all airports in Malaysia and i get to know how they're managing this projects.
Pros
benefits like medical, etc
Cons
improve more on facilities
Productive yet fun work environment
Airport Commercial Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu5 July 2019
I have learnt a lot especially in administration job. This is my first time job in getting adapt with administration. Before this,I only more to marketing. But here, I can do both. My knowledge,communication and management skills had develop more while being a team with MAHB.
Good Experience
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  AMC4 July 2019
Good platform for exposure and experience. a lot of privileges for being part f the airport family. Management was ok but process is lengthy and demanding.
Pros
Health Benefit
Good cultural
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Selangor4 July 2019
Good organization and employee, more benefit for employee, life balance for employee, superior coaching, training and course provided, medical and leave support, education support, friendly and supportive staff, enhance skill and competency
Fun Workplace
Arabic Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Sepang28 June 2019
My job is responsible for Terminal Services Division support including giving out up-to-date information on flights and services, directing passengers to find their way around the airport, to send them to the right departure gate, answering telephone enquiries, making announcements, handling complaints, updating and monitoring a computerised flight information system, and dealing with lost property. I has excellent communication skills in several language including Arabic.
Great place to leisure work
Airport Apprentice (SL1M) (Former Employee) –  Sepang12 June 2019
-normal day would be sitting at personal desk doing minimal work.
-everything leisure.
-great salary package for the employees.
-fixed office hours with punch-card, no OT/off-day work
Pros
Leisure work
Cons
Too leisure until I got headache
Great working environment
Junior Human Resource Executive (Former Employee) –  Selangor11 June 2019
MAHB is a good organization. Every employee has the right to explore and treasure everything about their job. Besides, the management is very helpful in ensuring all the employees understand their job and at the same time create the very outcome.
Pros
Free parking
Balance, Fun, Challenge, New knowledge,
Senior Executive Airport Planning & Simulation (Current Employee) –  Sepang, Selangor26 May 2019
This is a good company in Malaysia. Based on my experience about 39 airports need to analyse on capacity and the challenge is the life airport especially at KLIA & klia2 the hub of Malaysia. A lot of improvements I do based on the capacity planning to balance the pax. congestion such as security check point, customs, immigration & emigration, check-in area etc.

I also do the airport expansion plan for all the airport has reached the terminal capacity based on its design year.
Pros
Enjoy, Adhoc Job
Cons
Workload, Multitasking, Adhoc Job & Meeting
Too many procedures
Head of Merchandising-Fashion (Former Employee) –  Sepang24 May 2019
We work 5 days a week. Get a chance to travel to another country for buying and I guess that's the best part and part that I love so much an]bout this job. Management overall was good. The workplace was fun. The hardest part when you have to every time face new General Manager as the turn over very high. Enjoy part is the benefits.
Pros
trips, 5 days a week
Cons
paper works and tedious approval process
Enjoyable and fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Sepang, Selangor30 March 2019
A good Government Linked Company (GLC) whereby we engage with both government and private sector.

An aviation company that operate an airports to the entire of Malaysia.

Liaise with people within Malaysia and overseas.
Pros
Fun and enjoyable work culture
A very friendly and fun workplace
Airport Apprentice (MASB Protege) (Current Employee) –  Kuching13 March 2019
The workplace culture in this company is very good as the staffs are very friendly and easy to communicate or ask whever I need helps or guidance. The working environment in this company also very comfortable as the working hours are desirable from 8 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday). I have learn and gain many knowledge while working in this company.