Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Employee Reviews

Productive yet fun work environment
Airport Commercial Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu5 July 2019
I have learnt a lot especially in administration job. This is my first time job in getting adapt with administration. Before this,I only more to marketing. But here, I can do both. My knowledge,communication and management skills had develop more while being a team with MAHB.
Good Experience
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  AMC4 July 2019
Good platform for exposure and experience. a lot of privileges for being part f the airport family. Management was ok but process is lengthy and demanding.
Pros
Health Benefit
Good cultural
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Selangor4 July 2019
Good organization and employee, more benefit for employee, life balance for employee, superior coaching, training and course provided, medical and leave support, education support, friendly and supportive staff, enhance skill and competency
Fun Workplace
Arabic Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Sepang28 June 2019
My job is responsible for Terminal Services Division support including giving out up-to-date information on flights and services, directing passengers to find their way around the airport, to send them to the right departure gate, answering telephone enquiries, making announcements, handling complaints, updating and monitoring a computerised flight information system, and dealing with lost property. I has excellent communication skills in several language including Arabic.
Great place to leisure work
Airport Apprentice (SL1M) (Former Employee) –  Sepang12 June 2019
-normal day would be sitting at personal desk doing minimal work.
-everything leisure.
-great salary package for the employees.
-fixed office hours with punch-card, no OT/off-day work
Pros
Leisure work
Cons
Too leisure until I got headache
Great working environment
Junior Human Resource Executive (Former Employee) –  Selangor11 June 2019
MAHB is a good organization. Every employee has the right to explore and treasure everything about their job. Besides, the management is very helpful in ensuring all the employees understand their job and at the same time create the very outcome.
Pros
Free parking
Balance, Fun, Challenge, New knowledge,
Senior Executive Airport Planning & Simulation (Current Employee) –  Sepang, Selangor26 May 2019
This is a good company in Malaysia. Based on my experience about 39 airports need to analyse on capacity and the challenge is the life airport especially at KLIA & klia2 the hub of Malaysia. A lot of improvements I do based on the capacity planning to balance the pax. congestion such as security check point, customs, immigration & emigration, check-in area etc.

I also do the airport expansion plan for all the airport has reached the terminal capacity based on its design year.
Pros
Enjoy, Adhoc Job
Cons
Workload, Multitasking, Adhoc Job & Meeting
Too many procedures
Head of Merchandising-Fashion (Former Employee) –  Sepang24 May 2019
We work 5 days a week. Get a chance to travel to another country for buying and I guess that's the best part and part that I love so much an]bout this job. Management overall was good. The workplace was fun. The hardest part when you have to every time face new General Manager as the turn over very high. Enjoy part is the benefits.
Pros
trips, 5 days a week
Cons
paper works and tedious approval process
Enjoyable and fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Sepang, Selangor30 March 2019
A good Government Linked Company (GLC) whereby we engage with both government and private sector.

An aviation company that operate an airports to the entire of Malaysia.

Liaise with people within Malaysia and overseas.
Pros
Fun and enjoyable work culture
A very friendly and fun workplace
Airport Apprentice (MASB Protege) (Current Employee) –  Kuching13 March 2019
The workplace culture in this company is very good as the staffs are very friendly and easy to communicate or ask whever I need helps or guidance. The working environment in this company also very comfortable as the working hours are desirable from 8 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday). I have learn and gain many knowledge while working in this company.
A very fun and friendly work environment to work
Airport Apprentice (MASB Protege) (Current Employee) –  Kuching International Airport13 March 2019
airport ambassador
Airport ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kuching8 March 2019
im was followed the Skim Latihan satu Malaysia (SL1M) and has been attached at operation department at Kuching International Airports. there was an enjoy environment teamwork. i have learn how Kuching international Airports operated and handle the problem of incidence.
Productive and nice working environment
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  klia3 January 2019
I learn how do as a technician task. such as a preventive maintenance and routine inspection. i get a new experience after finish my study and learn one of part in civil engineering works.
Roles and responsibilities
Airport Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Sepang4 December 2018
During my work experience at MAHB, I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process of how a project is initially planned, developed and completed; as well as how much work
and detail goes into every stage. Another valuable lesson I have learned during these 16 weeks, were the many different types of work an Engineer has to perform, which in turn,have provided me with more insight into the different types of roles and responsibilities
that I could perform, as a building surveyor.
Learn otherwise gain new experience and knowledge especially in logisitcs.
Commercial Operations (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 November 2018
As a import customer service, need to be efficient, effective and politely in order to give the best service for customer.

As a middle man between liners, consignee and customs Malaysia.

Planning the delivery schedule for container and clear the container from port in real time in order to avoid from detention and demurrage.

Tracking the movement of haulage for make sure the plan is on the track whereas implement door to door service as well as for give satisfied for customer.

Liaise with e-payment and e-permit for pay a duty SST and apply a permit for the related goods.
Cons
No benefit even though need to stay back.
New Experince
Commercial (Former Employee) –  Kuala Terengganu26 October 2018
I'm doing job-related HR and secretary. Mostly, get direct instruction from the boss than my supervisor (Commercial), not because of my supervisor do not have work for me, it just because I help my boss with data analysis related to flight movement, operation work and more.

For HR, I'm doing on checking worker attendant and OT.
Other than that, I was given the task to help organize events at the company. I also become secretary for the meeting, take note during a meeting, doing a minute meeting and organize the meeting.

The company has a few departments, However, each department is linking each other. One department can't stand alone without other departments. Hence, in my opinion, cooperation is very important in mobilizing a company.

The most enjoyable of my job was I got a variety of job. Which means I experienced a different kind of task. It challenging, but I enjoy doing it is because I can show my multitasking skill.
Pros
Discipline in work related
Cons
High competition to get the workplace
the environment of the workplace is so horrible
Intern (Former Employee) –  Selangor31 August 2018
boring day at work without any improvement daily since the same task will be given each day, the boss did not help to increase your knowledge, bad environment with lots of co-workers that want to bring you down.
Productive and friendly staff
AIRPORT APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Subang6 August 2018
i learned lot about aviation, im lucky because of all the staff are friendly. During raya Mahb always do an event for all the tenants. the hardest is less staff so i need to do all the work
Pros
break time, salary
Cons
less staff
Fun work place and easy to learn knowledge from senior level
ADMIN OPERATION OFFICER (CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Sepang6 August 2018
Working at this company is fun because you are handling the operation of the airports and youre responsible to ensure everything is servicesable. The role that give to me is just to make and inspection and monitor day to day activities of the staff that under my supervision
Cons
Dobi, transposrtation and shift allowance.
Productive Organization
practical trainee (Former Employee) –  Sintok31 July 2018
it is a first place which I learn about real working environment. it is really meaningful as I had gain many experience and work benefit from this organization. i had good team member and they were really helpful.
Pros
Precious experience
Cons
short breaks