Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 15,870 reviews
Na
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 September 2019
I am a diligent Desktop Support Specialist with 10+ years of experience providing technical support for various computer, system and office equipment. Balances priorities while quickly solving issues to strengthen business processes and performance.
Good Company
Transaction Processing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malaysia14 July 2019
Overall is good. Smoth transfer from Indonesia to Malaysia especially about work permit. Easy acces to managemen if we have enquiry. Clear information about training and jobdesk.
Productive and fun workplace with happy hour time every Friday
Management Trainee (Payroll & Billing Department) (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City27 March 2019
-Such a good environment with many varieties community
- Learn more about payroll, billing
- The management need to be improve more
- Everyone is so energise every morning except for the closing day and due date
- the senior manager and permanent all kind and gives me good taught
Same as my previous review
Customer Sales and Representative (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia4 February 2019
As I am a foreign worker here, I cant complain much about the salary, its way better from what I was earning in Philippines. I also understand that our company is new here in the country, so the benefits is not that much yet.
good office environment with a good people
HR Ops (Former Employee) –  Bangsar Mid Valley22 January 2019
its a mix culture employee, every one came from a difference race and culture, everyone is ease to work with. most of the junior level is fresh grad, which good for them to gain experience, and most of the middle and top management are very supportive and encourage all the junior level to gain and experience knowledge.
High Turn-Off Rate
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City4 November 2018
This company shows very high turn-off rate among employees. However the working hours is really flexible which is during weekddays only from 9am till 6 pm
Good exposure on the industry due to training program.
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 July 2018
The training program is to prepare fresh graduates in seeking their first jobs, and candidates were to learn and brush up their english business communications and customer service skills. A recommended platform for people who are venturing into their first jobs.
Pros
Helpful workers, Conducive environment
Work life balance, lot of responsibilty
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Penang26 June 2018
Not very pressure, but need to handle a lot of things, from clerical job to project management. Supportive colleague and superior. HArdest part is a bit low in salary and benefit.
Productive, fun place
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 December 2017
-Learnt new things everything. Alot of certificate exams available to help one grow
-Friendly management
-Good work etiquette
-The hardest part of the job is troubleshooting with older customers over the phone
-The most enjoyable part of the job is team building events
Fun workplace with multicultural office mates
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Malaysia23 November 2017
I met with the team and, together with coffee to start a day. Talking and sharing ideas create a lot of opportunities for betterment. Working with foreign knowledge workers; high chances to enhance our knowledge and skills. The sad experience was handle and managed few deceased case (expatriate). Had fun during team building and company trip as contributed lots idea for success.
Pros
Food Offers
Cons
Too much good people
Easy work and High Salary
Quality assurance & Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  malaysia22 November 2017
I began to tremble with emotion because it was the first official job I had ever had. But it was a little bit hard to imagine what I was doing and what I had to do. And there were sent workers to various companies project, so they couldn't contact us well .
Very productive
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mid Valley.19 November 2017
We mostly learn ways into corporate world, how to do thing differently and what to expect in managing our work life int he future.The workers especially trainers are very good in delivering their class. I enjoy my time there as a trainee.
Good Environment
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur14 August 2017
It was a good experience to be one of their trainees and I would recommend others fresh graduate to go for their training session after finishing their degree
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No cons
Productive and skills shared
Content Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 August 2017
At Manpower, I was placed in a very fun project. I got to work with people from multi-nation. I had the chance to learn different workflows, get to understand types of tools and different work ethics.
Pros
Free Lunch
Productive and fun workplace.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City21 July 2017
The culture of Manpower is great and everyone i work with is amazing.The only issued I had was that I only get to know my colleague for a really a short time. It was a good moment for me when working there.
Pros
Good people with good management
Cons
No cons
Good workplace culture
RECRUITER TRAINEE (Current Employee) –  Mid Valley City12 July 2017
- calling the candidate
- profiling candidate and submit the profile to the client
- good management
-good workplace culture
-the hardest part with my job is when I have to achieve the KPI.
productive and fun workplace
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  West Malaysia, East Malaysia and Vietnam11 June 2017
this job is about Operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment. From the job i can learned a wealth of knowledge to operate the machine and work environment management. I can work in an environment of diverse work culture. such as working with partners regardless of race and religion. The hard part in my career is difficult subordinates receive instructions. The enjoyable part of my job are i can know the new culture, country and the new environment.
Productive work place
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 June 2017
The training was started on 9.00am until 1.00pm. This training was giving me opportunity to learn about communication and customer service. The management and workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part is having discussion with group members which taught me about teamwork in solve a problem.
Pros
provide a training
Cons
short break
With accommodation
Operation Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pahang31 May 2017
Good benefits the company is good but is in bad management . walking distance to work no need transport. No life. Work in pressure and many politics in working area
overall awesome
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City23 May 2017
Good working environment. They have flexibility like during Friday,everyone can wear casual. For example, male muslim can wear 'baju melayu'. the trainer really cool, the way that they presented and the module for training is really good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K