Manpower
Coronavirus update
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews

Malaysia38 reviews
Competitive and fast-paced working environment.
Competitive and fast-paced working environment. Learn a lot while working in the company. Workplace culture is good and everyone is respectful as well as helpful.
Communicative and Friendly Environment
Working at Manpower is something that makes feel happy and enjoyable where i had supportive colleagues and manager. Over Here,I got the chance to improve my communication skills. There is always a chance of improvement where I'm able to give ideas.Besides that,being with manpower I will need to work with people from different culture which is something very nice. The toughest thing is about convincing people in term of their request upon it delayed. I will always have something new to learn on daily basis.
OK for fresh grad
As agency and takes about 50% from your actual salary. Easy to pass the interview. Late payment for salary as they will pay on every 7th of the next month.
Pros
Easy written english test
Cons
U cannot predict when is your next salary
Joyful team
I been in recruitment team for 1 1/2 year. I have learned a lot regarding sourcing and screening candidates. The team was helpful by giving proper guidance.
Great experience
It was great experience living in a new work environment where lots of nationalities bonding together and make the best team. Learning lots of stuff and help each other alot.
A culture of bullying and overwork
I was treated better as a contract staff than as a permanent staff.

Once I became a perm staff, they bullied me mercilessly. And the head of the company is the biggest bully of all.

He is the head of the company and the HR director rolled into one. So Human Resource needs are constantly being rolled over like it meant nothing. They would treat the contract staff as per the law, but their perm staff are constantly being fired and then some junior with zero experience is hired.

He talks of razor thin profits, but then talks about how the company is his retirement plan so he keeps padding his salary to look good on the stock market.

Sorry to say this company is ruled by a dictator and he calls all the shots.

I was fired as a manager and given only 1 month compensation or work another 3 months and be bullied some more. Which do you think I chose? In my contract I was supposed to get 3 months compensation.
Good place to gain exp
Nice working environment, many lessions learned when you are in a team or working together with other member from around the world.
Enjoy your work-life balance.
Na
I am a diligent Desktop Support Specialist with 10+ years of experience providing technical support for various computer, system and office equipment. Balances priorities while quickly solving issues to strengthen business processes and performance.
Good Company
Overall is good. Smoth transfer from Indonesia to Malaysia especially about work permit. Easy acces to managemen if we have enquiry. Clear information about training and jobdesk.
Productive and fun workplace with happy hour time every Friday
-Such a good environment with many varieties community
- Learn more about payroll, billing

- The management need to be improve more

- Everyone is so energise every morning except for the closing day and due date

- the senior manager and permanent all kind and gives me good taught
good recruitment company
excellent and polite agents. they will send you to a company you should work on. for increment it was discuss with your company manager and your manager will discuss with manpower
Same as my previous review
As I am a foreign worker here, I cant complain much about the salary, its way better from what I was earning in Philippines. I also understand that our company is new here in the country, so the benefits is not that much yet.
good office environment with a good people
its a mix culture employee, every one came from a difference race and culture, everyone is ease to work with. most of the junior level is fresh grad, which good for them to gain experience, and most of the middle and top management are very supportive and encourage all the junior level to gain and experience knowledge.
High Turn-Off Rate
This company shows very high turn-off rate among employees. However the working hours is really flexible which is during weekddays only from 9am till 6 pm
Good exposure on the industry due to training program.
The training program is to prepare fresh graduates in seeking their first jobs, and candidates were to learn and brush up their english business communications and customer service skills. A recommended platform for people who are venturing into their first jobs.
Pros
Helpful workers, Conducive environment
Work life balance, lot of responsibilty
Not very pressure, but need to handle a lot of things, from clerical job to project management. Supportive colleague and superior. HArdest part is a bit low in salary and benefit.
Productive, fun place
-Learnt new things everything. Alot of certificate exams available to help one grow

-Friendly management

-Good work etiquette

-The hardest part of the job is troubleshooting with older customers over the phone

-The most enjoyable part of the job is team building events
Fun workplace with multicultural office mates
I met with the team and, together with coffee to start a day. Talking and sharing ideas create a lot of opportunities for betterment. Working with foreign knowledge workers; high chances to enhance our knowledge and skills. The sad experience was handle and managed few deceased case (expatriate). Had fun during team building and company trip as contributed lots idea for success.
Pros
Food Offers
Cons
Too much good people
Easy work and High Salary
I began to tremble with emotion because it was the first official job I had ever had. But it was a little bit hard to imagine what I was doing and what I had to do. And there were sent workers to various companies project, so they couldn't contact us well .
Very productive
We mostly learn ways into corporate world, how to do thing differently and what to expect in managing our work life int he future.The workers especially trainers are very good in delivering their class. I enjoy my time there as a trainee.
Good Environment
It was a good experience to be one of their trainees and I would recommend others fresh graduate to go for their training session after finishing their degree
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.
6.3K