MAXIS Employee Reviews

Improve management
Universal Sodier (Former Employee) –  KLCC6 August 2019
Should train staft well and professional, not emotional, schold staft infront of customer, use a bad word too many kompromi, kroni

MAXIS is a brighten future compony i also use Maxis line, after i experience bad management at MAXIS, i lost intrest to work there anymore
productive & fun work place + great benefits
Fraud executive (Former Employee) –  Sunway, pj20 May 2019
Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years.
Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills.

My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance.

My office has a ping pong table + dart.
Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.
Pros
Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits
Amazing to work
Business Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 April 2019
It was really fun working at Maxis because of amazing working culture! Good telecom benefits and bonus for the staff.
More clearer vision for future implementations.
Competitive and fun work place.
Senior Executive G14 (Former Employee) –  Sunway10 February 2019
Daily routine to ensure floor service level is met. Sufficient headcount.
With Maxis I always expect the unexpected as the floor is always fregile. Need to make informed decision instantly when is needed.
The management team is very supportive.
The most exciting about Maxis Customer Service department is career development. You may excel if you perform not base on seniority.
Pros
Vareer edvancement
Fun work place
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  BANGSAR4 February 2019
As a manger in maxis I have been go through a lot of customer service experience where I was well known in bangsar area customers.There a lot vvip are most my customers. Going through many difficulty where the way the serve them not easier work but once you full fill their requirements & expectation they will be so happy. The moment you full fill them they will be your loyal customers forever.
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
No work & life balance
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Malaysia3 February 2019
It was fun working place and the environment and the job scope was very educating. However I was only offered a brief contract of 3months and had to find another job.
Relaxed working space
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Sunway16 January 2019
Good environment, good coworker, stress-free work. Everything is provided to worker, good teamwork between workers and good management team. Will recommend people to work there.
If you're a permanent staff here you will enjoy good perks
Customer operation (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 November 2018
The company is good but it would be better if all staffs are treated equally regardless permanent or contract. Work is ok but need alot improvement in process and operation. Too much manually works to do.
Pros
Claim OT
Cons
Dead end job
Fun workspace
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Klang2 November 2018
Would love to be a part of the crew if the oppournity ever comes again. Overall it was a wonderful exprience working as a CCC. The environment and staffs are amazing.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
Working hours
fun productive
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  sunway annex, sunway28 September 2018
nice place to work and learn new development skills . it is a great place to work . professional environment to build in your career in customer service .
Fun Work Place & Great Pantry
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Sunway, Selangor25 September 2018
The end to end job scope at Maxis is quite busy as the calls come in every time to time since i was handling on corparate customer's. I have learned to handle bulk accounts under a company, multi task in every elements such as billings and etc. However besides the hectic and busy schedule, the best part is the pool table and relaxing pantry area which we can relaks ourself from the whole stress.
Pros
Free Drink Machine & Cool Pantry
Cons
Medical Card
A very standard call centre
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Sunway14 September 2018
Good trainings provided.
Typical call centre.
I enjoyed handling the calls.
Too many dispute on the hiden charges and billing errors.
Unwanted promo to be introduce
Pros
Na
Cons
Contract and no medical benefits
productive and hard work
sales exc (Former Employee) –  cheras4 September 2018
my last work are making me strong.And i want to be more hard work.
i have learned microsoft ecxel ,powerpoint, and how to comunicate with customer.wiil do
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Customer service representative
Customer Service Representative * Feb 26 th (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 August 2018
I work for 4 years in maxis, there’s a room of improvement and a lots of opportunities given to each and everyone. Good team work and management always come out with a lot of changes to improve the work quality for every staffs
Pros
Fun game within department
Cons
Tight schedule for very short toilet break
A fun working environment because of the work life balance
customer service executive (Current Employee) –  Sunway29 June 2018
A fun working environment because of the work-life balance. A well established good company with a lot of perks for the employee. Working colleagues make the environment more fun.
Pros
Exiciting activities
Cons
poor management skills
Priductive and fun
Finance Associate (6 Months Contract) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 June 2018
working at Maxis is one the best experienced that I have. Able to enter MNC likes Maxis is the best for me. with the open space working, work life balance and flexible time hours working is a good at Maxis.
my first job
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 June 2018
my first contact center work as customer service agent where is learn about new skills how to communicate with customer , handle any kind of problem in telecommunication related problem
Fun working enviroment
Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Selangor22 June 2018
Daily handling customer's request, assisting on complains and enquiries.

I've learn more on customer service skills such as better email writing and speaking positively to customers.

Great and fun culture. Good management and friendly leaders.

Hardest part is on Contract basis but the best part is the Team and the people there is really fun. It's like a big happy family.
Pros
Shift can be arranged with leader, great place to learn and upgrade your skills
Cons
contract - less benetifs
first class workplace environment.
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Sunway29 May 2018
Maxis provide first class working environment such as :
1. Sleeping Pod
2. Rest Area
3. Pantry
4. Gaming Room

maxis also take care all of the staff.
Pros
indoor and outdoor activities, free beverages
Cons
short break to 30 minutes
customer service consultan (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya19 May 2018
My working nature has exposed me to various skills on many fields such as customer service, leadership and management training. It has built up my communication skill as well as management capacity which helps me to go through various issues. Moreover, the current working opportunity has given challenge as I have to cope with new task and new type of management procedure. One of the tasks is to accomplished jobs given during the estimated period and to make sure the outcome of the team effort is in the right quality and classification. There are always chances for me to utilize my customer service ability mostly to personnel I met whenever it was necessary such in the telephone conversation while setting up an official meetings with the employer's clientele. It proves necessary that the ability to communicate and to manage is vital in any part of the job in any field and industry. I strongly believe these criteria can be manipulated in various situations and could be utilized in many ways necessary. Finally, by working in those area within the years has prepared me to a better future in working field as well as in everyday life.