MAXIS Employee Reviews

Good experience
RAN Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam12 December 2019
I have nice experience with work culture & friends while i was with maxis. I wish i could have another chance to work with maxis again. Happy place, happy work.
Customer service
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Sunway12 December 2019
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution

Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs

Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication

Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensureresolution

Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents

Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for callingĀ

Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
Simple but productive
I think the company is very simple in terms of having a flat organization, fun workplace and informal way of doing things. As a result, it opens the opportunity for the staffs to spend more time on creativity and new innovation at work.
To be in Maxis you must know how to survive.
EXECUTIVE OF MAXIS CENTRE (Former Employee) –  Maxis Centre Paradigm Mall JB25 November 2019
Never depend too much on your boss, coz once you screw things, nobody gonna back you up. Observe, analize, and actions whats make you survive especially when you are doing sales.
not a nice place working at there
sales (Former Employee) –  ipoh parade17 October 2019
although the commission is high but it didn't care about colleague that cant do sales and not giving chance to learn
and the colleague just care about ownself and no teamwork at all
fast paced work place
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 October 2019
A great place to work but not to stay longer. A stressful environment and you cant expect work life balance. The culture is quite lively but it get tough later on.
2.CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 October 2019
Fun environment and enjoy worried with colleagues. Meeting new people and communicate with a lot of people everyday. Work life balance. Able to excel myself efficiently
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Salary is low
Good Salary
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sunway26 August 2019
Working in this company give benefit for money since the salary higher but the only issue is role in work. Salary good but the working actually not for the salary since its about general inquiry but not advance as what im expected
Improve management
Universal Sodier (Former Employee) –  KLCC6 August 2019
Should train staft well and professional, not emotional, schold staft infront of customer, use a bad word too many kompromi, kroni

MAXIS is a brighten future compony i also use Maxis line, after i experience bad management at MAXIS, i lost intrest to work there anymore
challenging
senior customer service officer (Former Employee) –  Sunway25 May 2019
i have learned work under pressure, team work, shift rotation,the hardest part is when i have to explain my hardest when there is no hardest i found in all my job,customers compliments and bonus and staff appreciation by giving souvenir
productive & fun work place + great benefits
Fraud executive (Former Employee) –  Sunway, pj20 May 2019
Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years.
Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills.

My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance.

My office has a ping pong table + dart.
Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.
Pros
Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits
Amazing to work
Business Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 April 2019
It was really fun working at Maxis because of amazing working culture! Good telecom benefits and bonus for the staff.
More clearer vision for future implementations.
Competitive and fun work place.
Senior Executive G14 (Former Employee) –  Sunway10 February 2019
Daily routine to ensure floor service level is met. Sufficient headcount.
With Maxis I always expect the unexpected as the floor is always fregile. Need to make informed decision instantly when is needed.
The management team is very supportive.
The most exciting about Maxis Customer Service department is career development. You may excel if you perform not base on seniority.
Pros
Vareer edvancement
Fun work place
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  BANGSAR4 February 2019
As a manger in maxis I have been go through a lot of customer service experience where I was well known in bangsar area customers.There a lot vvip are most my customers. Going through many difficulty where the way the serve them not easier work but once you full fill their requirements & expectation they will be so happy. The moment you full fill them they will be your loyal customers forever.
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
No work & life balance
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Malaysia3 February 2019
It was fun working place and the environment and the job scope was very educating. However I was only offered a brief contract of 3months and had to find another job.
Relaxed working space
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Sunway16 January 2019
Good environment, good coworker, stress-free work. Everything is provided to worker, good teamwork between workers and good management team. Will recommend people to work there.
If you're a permanent staff here you will enjoy good perks
Customer operation (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 November 2018
The company is good but it would be better if all staffs are treated equally regardless permanent or contract. Work is ok but need alot improvement in process and operation. Too much manually works to do.
Pros
Claim OT
Cons
Dead end job
Fun workspace
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Klang2 November 2018
Would love to be a part of the crew if the oppournity ever comes again. Overall it was a wonderful exprience working as a CCC. The environment and staffs are amazing.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
Working hours
fun productive
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  sunway annex, sunway28 September 2018
nice place to work and learn new development skills . it is a great place to work . professional environment to build in your career in customer service .
Fun Work Place & Great Pantry
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Sunway, Selangor25 September 2018
The end to end job scope at Maxis is quite busy as the calls come in every time to time since i was handling on corparate customer's. I have learned to handle bulk accounts under a company, multi task in every elements such as billings and etc. However besides the hectic and busy schedule, the best part is the pool table and relaxing pantry area which we can relaks ourself from the whole stress.
Pros
Free Drink Machine & Cool Pantry
Cons
Medical Card