Nando's Employee Reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 1,942 reviews
A best team ever
Crew member (Current Employee) –  Bandar Mahkota Cheras2 May 2019
I learn about how to handle my emotions and love every each person in my family mmber in Nando’s. Every single person in Nando’s teach me alot of new things in life.
Pros
Staff meal
fun work place and productive
waiter (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya19 April 2019
the environment is nice, I learn many thing from simple thing until end. the manager very friendly, always give motivate and teach me how i can go further after this. workplace culture is each staff help each other, respectful and keep teaching each other.
The staff was so friendly n the environment was so different in every casa
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Petaling27 March 2019
I learned how to talk properly with customer and make eyes contact with them. I also learned how to manage workplace before you take break and after break
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
1 hour break
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya3 September 2018
Fun work place with friendly workers and manager. Learned to prepare a freshly food and beverages for the customer to enjoy and get the chance to meet a lot of new people.
fun workplace
waiter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur30 July 2018
everyday need to clean all things.
i learn how to take a order, how to communicate with customer, how to surving food.
the harderst part is closing restaurant. i need to clean up all things like mop the floor, wash all bottle sos.
3.8 for overall
crew (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam10 July 2018
i have a great moment and experience when i was working here as a part time because i still in studying that time so i cant work at there for a long period of time
Pros
beverage and food are provided
Cons
rest time and salary
productive
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Cheras19 May 2018
ive have work by shift every day. i enjoyed their environment because the staff & manager very friendly & helpful to each other. the manager never missed out to help all the staff if we have any problem
Pros
free lunch, uniform
Cons
short breaks
fun working
server (Former Employee) –  Rawang28 March 2018
i work at chillis as a server. every day i have to serve food at customer. i have to remember all the food at chillis. is very fun working there when we serve customer food and customer will give good impression. the hardest is when have to handle the customer.
productive with fun company
CREW LEADER (Former Employee) –  oug klang lama8 March 2018
nandos teach me how to manage my time and make a team work responsible,how to handle customer demand and teach me to handle the staff . Nandos also teach me make a food to follow the SOP nandos.
that why i said nandos is productive with fun company
Long hour with bad attitude customers
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Malaysia23 February 2018
The word waiter may look simple, but it is a Hard-work in there, since the staff turnover rate is really high. You often seen new face every week and one with tears and anger in the freezer.
What I've learned? mainly how to persuade people buying the product for me to maintain my record on good up-selling, mainly in face-to-face situation.
The front-line manager is doing their best but rumors that the higher up does not cooperate and keep giving pressure, because the over-time pay for us is considered too high and it is taken as unfair to other outlet, eventho we perform every month.
The culture, it is alive, happening, you'll be taken every co-worker, the one that stay long enough to know how to tease them, as a family.
Hardest part of the job is when the pay day, where you'll be hoping your output is equal with your input, but the reality is cruel.
What I do enjoy is, again, the family that I've created in there, and the knowledge I've gained that have built me to be who I am.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Fun and productive job
Assistant Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 February 2018
It is a typical restaurant shift job. workplace culture was originated from south africa. mainly selling peri peri sauce as its core. the first professional job i have.
Pros
Good company
Productive and fun place
Kitchen and servis (Former Employee) –  Ampang4 February 2018
Great job and a lot of experience .. amazing manager that understand and helps u a lott .. great co workers , the timing of working is nit so bad .. great place for experience
Very nice place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Jaya One Petaling Jaya26 January 2018
Working hour : 11am - 10pm
1 in house meal
very nice manager
co-workers are very helpful
the place is very clean
flexible to take time for prayer
there is toilet in the outlet
Family work enviroment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 December 2017
Family enviroment when working on this place. Connection with crew member and customer was superb. At this company also i've learn so many things interm of all management task. But, the hardest thing, i don't have any work life balance. No time for friends and family
Pros
Family environent
Cons
No work life balance
Great workplace
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Nilai14 December 2017
i work at nandos as a griller...but i can work for services too...nandos have a great SOP for us to understand the method of cooking...the management was great...the hardest part of the job when we have shortage of stuff...but the happiest things i had at nandos because all of staff from nandos have this family bond...
Pros
we have staff meal
Cons
we have 1 day breaks but if working 2 hours breaks
Fun, Interesting
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 October 2017
Great, fun company to work for. Very community oriented. Lots to learn if you are pro active. Hard to move into management but is usually hired internally
Fun workplace with taste food
Malaysia - Waitress (Former Employee) –  MALAYSIA25 September 2017
Best place to hang out for lunch or diner with your friends or family . With the variety of sauce choice and also taste type of chicken with the butter rice .
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Awesome
Family-oriented workplace
Restaurant General Maanager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia24 July 2017
It was a good experience having to worked with some of the best team members and supervisor. Every employees are treated like family members which is a plus working there.
Improve communication skill
ServiceCrew (Former Employee) –  Melaka, Malaysia.27 June 2017
Working as a service crew help me to improve my communication skill. Moreover working while studying help me to improve my management skill. It's hard, but I manage to survive. I also learn some management work on how to manage a restaurant.
Pros
Free staff meal
Fun workplace, able to learn many things about hospitality
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Petaling jaya22 May 2017
Enjoy working environment, skilled at increasing profits. We were provided execellent developed skills and strong positive working ethics. We learned high interpersonal skills resulting in exceptionalvrapport with people
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long working hours of needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.