OCBC Bank Employee Reviews for Relationship Manager

3.6Salary & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Chasing sales target
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur9 September 2016
Driven by numbers and sales oriented. Work as more individualistic as management set a target for each employees to achieve monthly.
Hardest part in this job is that, chasing sales target at the end of month. Another challenge would be serving customers with trouble shoot
Produce results and you will be paid well
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1429 May 2015
I rose from the rank of clerk to a Vice President. Opportunity is there for you to grab. It is all about results. Performance is for you to prove. Whether you work hard or you work smart, bottom line is always results. Challenges are everywhere, be it the job, your co-workers or the management. It is up to you to decide weather to use it to your advantage or you can complaint about it and get stressed up unnecessarily.

Hardest part of the job of course when KPIs still not met. Because the rewards are tied to the KPIs.

Most enjoyable part is celebration time. We sweat it up, we argued a lot, but when we succeeded, everyone celebrate.

We are free to voice our opinions. Feedback is a gift to OCBC. In meetings, we argued our points and opinions openly, but at the end, we still can have tea together at the mamak stall :-)
Pros
Management of an open door approach
Cons
Tight date lines, less work life balance