Ogilvy & Mather Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Malaysia10 January 2018
Ogilvy and Mather in Malaysia is a really productive company. I had been an account executive intern in Ogilvy and Mather for around 4 months. In this period, I've learn a lot more than i thought. I've learn how to create a JR and follow up FA, the ways to brief the creative team, developing competitor analysis, joining a con-call. Moreover, in year 2017, the biggest event that Malaysia had would be SEA GAMES, and the client of Ogilvy and Mater Malaysia is part of the official partnership, so I've also learn about how to communicate with sponsors and also had phone call interview with some of the athletes. Although that was a tough job for an intern who does not have any experience in this job area, but i enjoyed this job, it is full of excitement, and the working cultural in the office is productive.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long Hours
work with the best in branding, with top brand clients
Art Director/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 May 2017
never a dull moment.
variety of clients and work.
fast-paced, juggling deadlines.
great teams to work with.
award-winning work and receptive clients.
Pros
great 360 branding training ground
Cons
overly-competitive environment
Social Media Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 October 2016
Learn a lot of things to do with social media and became a trustable social media analyst as well as content creator. People there are willing to help and teach and give you work they think you can handle, even if it is tough. Have to have team work spirit and be able to work with different departments in the office such as creatives and copywriters. I got to meet a lot of new people and I am still in contact with my ex supervisor in the company.
Pros
Learning an excessive amount
Cons
Long working hours, working on client's time
Great exposure to the creative industry
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 August 2016
It was an honor and great experience for an Advertising graduate to be able to work in such a well know advertising company. Being able to experience first-hand experience of how the process of making a campaign success.
Fun Working Place
PROJECT MANAGEMENT- INTERN (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 May 2016
The internship opportunity I had with Ogilvy & Mather was a great chance for learning, professional development and gaining working experience. I was very lucky to have an opportunity to be a part of it. I am also grateful for having a chance to meet so many wonderful people and professionals of different desks who have led me though this internship period.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break