PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews

Fast changing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Rawang17 January 2020
Good bonus given to staff end of the year. Not much jam to go to work as it is not in town centre.

Long work hours, quite rigid in timing in and out, Japanese way.
Work in high comitment, quality in work
Operator production (Former Employee) –  Rawang7 January 2020
For me what the most important is, Wherever work is most important, work with commitment, maintain quality of work and maintain work ethic. This can be a success to yourself and can also contribute to the success of the company
good working environment and good staff
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru27 December 2019
I relay enjoy working at Perodua and growing together with all my colleague. I also have gain a lot of experiences in sales and accounting in this company.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
waiting order for delivery to customer
Productive and Help each other
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kajang3 December 2019
The often describes a person's capability to do a lot of work, but is can refer to anything that produces a lot. The land in your area might be the most productive in the state, meaning crops grow very well there. Productive can be used more broadly to describe something that produces a positive result. For example, you might have a productive conversation with your mom about your college plans, or you might make a productive investment.
My review when i worked at Perodua
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Sibu2 December 2019
At the first time when i was entering Perodua, it was very excited. The first thing that i learned is how to servicing car customers and also how to serve customers. The general worker also very friendly, always helping me when i do not know what to do and guide me to do the right thing. Thanks to the manager cause very friendly and very good character.
I feel satisfied and honoured for this oppotunities given
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Putatan17 November 2019
Overall was fine & excellent. Got so many experience & beautiful moment with the company & their staffs. Felt satisfied and honoured for this opportunities given.
got gym
EXECUTIVE SURVEY AGENT (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya11 November 2019
learn how to be a leader , how to manage stress , good enviroment , got many facilities like gym , food court , table pool, suaitable for one who want to learn new thing
Very tough
Logistic (Former Employee) –  Rawang8 November 2019
Challenge your self, motivated, teamwork, bonuses, benefit, friends, good management, secured, passionate, shifting, collaborative, cooperation, wellbeing
high secured job
Industrial Trainee (Internships) (Former Employee) –  Rawang6 November 2019
Japanese culture environment. Implement disciplinary and punctuality. increase the engineering skills and practice. best organisation that put highest concern in safety issues.
Nice company with much benefits
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rawang4 November 2019
Working days Mon-Fri
Learn about chemical engineering
Top management always take a good care of their employer
Hardest part for my job is to do counter measure for some problem on chemical handling
Most enjoyable moment I've got lot of friend there from around the country
Productive and friendly workplace
Quality Controller - Internship (Former Employee) –  Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia25 October 2019
-punctual on start working
-good management
-friendly workplace
-can solving problem immediately
-morning briefing with top management to enhance the product quality
A good place to shape your attitude.
R&D Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rawang22 October 2019
With Japanese oriented management, we will learn a lot about punctuality and quality. How to achieve highest quality within short period. It will train your mind to become a better person in the long run.
Enjoy and happy
Quality Control (QC) (Former Employee) –  Raw20 October 2019
So many benefit for staff. Working environment always with powerful and teamwork. We can learn so many task and included learn form other department.
Productive and happy workplace
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  RAWANG19 October 2019
I learnt a lot about the process of making a car from the design stage until the production stage. The good things about Perodua is firstly about safety that we must follow and use it anytime even we finished the working hours. Second, I've learned a lot to be multitasking and work with good people around. The environment and the interaction with the other workers is too good and working with Japanese will make you more discipline and deliver in good expectation. The challenges is attendance. It is crucial, if not it will effect on performance appraisal.
productive and fun work place
service advisor (Former Employee) –  penang5 August 2019
make good relationship with customers
team work with working collegue
• Attend to customer queries and brief about SVC
• Post Service Follow-up
• Manage phone calls and correspondences (email, letters, packages)
• Support bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Manage agendas arrangements/appointments for upper management
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to
company policies
• Create and maintain filing and other office systems
• Liaise with other departments and with external contacts
• Provide general support to visitors
Pros
alot benefit
Fun and friendly staff
IT Practical Trainee (Former Employee) –  Rawang25 July 2019
Very fun and learn lots of new knowledge from senior staff. They are so friendly and willing to teach you. Good working environment. Discipline and clean environment.
productive & learn a lot
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Putatan26 June 2019
A typical day at work at Perodua service centre will be briefing with a team of staffs, sent few reports, interaction with customer(customer service) & did daily routine of admin work.
During my tenure at Perodua, I've learned so much from managing a team of staffs, learn to be doing multi task jobs & management job. Work culture wise, we learn to work as a team in any circumstances especially when we need to reach our branch target.
The hardest part of the job, it might seems my job description is in charge of admin side but I have to do multi task jobs, lead a team of staffs, managing staffs, do customer service, manage branch & etc.
But overall, the most enjoyable part of the job is that the friendship built among us whom we have different religion, culture and races.
Pros
bonus
Cons
No deligation of work
Internship Program during Degree, gain work exprience
DEGREE INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Rawang17 June 2019
-make a schedule preparation
-pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project
-prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
-maintains safe and clean work environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulation.
-control project plans by reviewing design, specification, and schedule change, recommending action
-contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
Pros
Free Lunch, Medical, Balance Hour
Cons
Short Term
Great
Sales Planning Executive (Current Employee) –  Rawang12 May 2019
A good company to learn and develop your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills which is very required currently to be able to contribute in a company.
Team work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rawang9 May 2019
Perodua its a very high company. They working for teamwork and every morning we together workout like japanese style. Safety its very important to this company because they will make sure car in safe to sell for customer. In perodua safety its number 1.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break, health care