Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Found 17 reviews matching the search See all 26,784 reviews
hyeee
Cashier and Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru1 January 2019
good quality and good serve all friendly Boss is a good manager and all the friends. The food also nice and good . many people like pizza hut also me .
Fun workplace and flexible timetable
Fast Food (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru29 December 2018
The managers taught me in many ways such as ways to welcome customers, throw away food waste, clean shop at closing time, how to serve the customers and many more. Good environment.
Pros
Free lunches like staff meal
Cons
Healthcare
Fun work environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru6 August 2018
I work here more than 3 years. Thanks to my manager for give me opportunities to learn as much as I can from serving customer until management. It’s a good job for everyone to start your career and you will understand the experience in food and beverages industries.
Pros
Free staff meal and Incentives
Cons
Kwsp, socso, panel clinic and training
Need a good management and strong mind with good attitude
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru7 July 2018
work life balance is needed if not easily exhaust for daily operation and need management skill that required monitor and scheduling worker. Hard for any worker not compliance work task given.
Pros
benefit other than sallary
Cons
non compliance staff
Nice successful and always a duty to act.
SUSHIKING (Former Employee) –  JOHOR BHARU20 December 2017
Work in pressure and rushing in weekends,be patient and treat customer nicely even tough tired,management must support all time and make sure with team work and every one doing their part,work place with so many culture it realy good and and can learn more thing bout other culture.Customer service with good,enjoy part is when someone celebrate any party like birthday.
Pizza Hut Rider (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru18 September 2017
A typical day at work is i must delivered pizza to customer. I learn to do all pizza menu. Management is not good because of manager. Foster the spirit of cooperation. The hardest part of the job is when you everyday need to do pizza. The most enjoyable part of the job is riding the motocycle to delivered customer order.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Always need to work overtime
Great place to learn about new things
Team Member/Baker (Current Employee) –  Johor bharu27 June 2017
Great experience work with pizzahut malaysia.i learn new things in this mulinational compny.they give the best product for people that make pizzahut great.
Pros
Free males
Cons
Good salry
fun workplace
waiter (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru18 May 2017
i still remember that this is my first time in my life work. goog management, good culture and i enjoy work at Pizza Hut. the hardnest part of this job as a waiter is i need to served many customer and on that day, just 3 waiter.
Fun and productive
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Aeon Taman Universiti28 April 2017
Friendly members and managers. They always ask condition about me at works. Prepared staff meal when im going break. Break time 2 hours and punctual working time (8hours per day)
Pros
Free staff meals
Productive and fun work place
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru10 March 2017
Give a good experience. Help me to deal with many types of customer. Give a tips to handle a food and drink that to be serve to the customer. Help me improving my social networking.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short breaks
Bad management
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru19 February 2017
Work shift always change. Cannot work with bad management. Taught me patience with customers. The outfit is not comfortable. Don't have time for my family.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Salary, Long Hours, Enviroment
fun working place
Part Time Waitress (Former Employee) –  Johor bahru3 February 2017
pizza hut is very fun working environment where it creates a platform for me to get to know different characters of the customers. i have learned how to engaged with the customers and persuade them to try our new pizza and to move fast as the crowd get bigger. the most hardest part of the job is when it is packed and the orders will be in pending. and the most enjoyable part is when i get tips from my customers :)
Pros
free lunch
Good team members
manager (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru22 November 2016
Managed the restaurant daily operation such as supervise team member, assign duty, scheduling team members, stock management, product quality control, food cost and labor cost control, preparing report to HQ, Maintain Cleanliness and Problem solving and decision marker in the restaurant.
Best working place
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru13 June 2016
Best team gathering, training, enviroment and feels happy when the year was on 2007 and below.Good leadership and training.
Pros
Career Development
Cons
Manpower insufficient
normal day working as waiter
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru, M016 July 2015
nothing outstanding just do my duties as a waiter, serving and cleaning tables. mostly communications skills and problem solving. the management are excellent. the co-workers are helpful and friendly. the hardest part is just working late. the most enjoyable part is you get to eat pizza everyday.
Pros
close to facilities
Cons
work late depending on shift
As a Chef Asistance
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru, M0118 December 2013
I learnt about team working and also communication skills at there. Besides I also improve my cooking skills at there also.