Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Found 28 reviews matching the search See all 25,693 reviews
penghantar makanan
PIZZA HUT DELIVERY (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 March 2019
-menhantar pesanan makanan
-tepti masa sentiasa jujur dan amanah
-banyak memberi latihan tentang die tempat kerja
-tempat yang selamat dan bersih
-sentiasa ada team work
Pros
elaun makanan, komisyen
fun to work
hostess (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 November 2018
i learn to handle difficult customers directly/
learn to how to manage a restaurant
A lot of responsible and honest.
the difficult part is the timing and the shift.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
They fun and friendly
Service crew and kitchen (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Taman melawati6 November 2018
Pizza hut melawati mall mempunyai staff friendly manager yang friendly ajar mana yang tk thu pizza hut lebih kepada displin dalam kerja membuat hari bersama staff , membuat hari jualan pizza bersama manager dri area pizza lain dan staff2
Pros
Free staff meals
Productive and fun environment
Bar Person (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur10 July 2018
I have learn how to survive at Kuala Lumpur when i do my part time job at Pizza Hut. The hardest parts of this job is to do the order on time when the peak hours. I enjoy working here because the management and the crew is so helpful.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Shorts breaks
Expectation to High
Pizza Hut Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 July 2018
Its good to expect high on employer but their expectation to freaking high. no daily life. off day also need to work. my life currently only for working..
Pros
Can lost your mind easily
Cons
No life
Work is rush depend on peak hours
Normal staff (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 April 2018
I work for part time , shortage on salary, rush hours start from wednesday till sunday, people will dine in for the most, difficulties occurs when the holidays start students nearby school will gather in pizza for the most.
Pros
Dinner provided
The job was great
Kitchen assistant ( part time ) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia7 January 2018
Assistance kitchen in the this place not really stressfull to work with. The whole staff was fun and friendly. The job not really too much. Its nice and great!
Pros
Etc
Cons
Etc
Pizza hut is a such a beautifull pleace for work.
Cook and service at malaysia pizza hut (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 December 2017
Pizza hut is a joyable pleace for all the familes .
If a man would like to eat outside the home he must havr to come at pizza hut.
Pizza is a good food for health.pizza is a fast food and apple of ayes of all the people.
Pizza hut is a good enverment for family ,friends and for dates as well.
Pros
Pizza hut give the good promotions to the coustmers.
Cons
When ever younget the chance to outing must visit pizza hut it a wonderfull pleace for fun and joy..
Fun workplace
Cashier and Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 November 2017
Surrounded with sporting and extrovert managers and workers. Team work is a must. They keep briefing the worker about how to increase the sale so we quite familiar about on how to increase the sale by promoting our pizza and more menu.
Pros
free lunches
Fun workplace
Take order (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur31 October 2017
- i learned how to make pizza
- teach be patient , about babling customer,
- when i got complain from customer i got so frustrated
- teach me to help others while pizza hut got too much customer
- i have meet a lot of people , and make a new friends
Very productive
PH Ampang Park- Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 August 2017
busy day at work
all the procedure to produce the pizza and all the dishes
very strict management
facing so many customer
the hardest part of the job to facing the hardest customer
the most enjoyable part of the job when customer enjoy the service and foods
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long day work
productive and fun place to work
waitress (Former Employee) –  pavillion kuala lumpur3 July 2017
good place for develop skill in communication skill. learn to manage the customers. learn the new things about kitchen concepts. gain knowledge how to serve people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks and healty care
fun workplace
waitress (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur31 May 2017
I like to work at there because I learned how to treat the customer and handle the problem. The management of working is also good.
I also have many friends and I can work in a group such as I need to handle a birthday party and do a little work in the kitchen.
Pros
free lunch
fun work place
kitchen (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 May 2017
for my opinion, we have to work for life. so, i will take a full responsibility for my life. i have learned a lot people behaviour, the feeling at the work place and so on. the culture at the work place will be nice if we had a good chemistery with each other.when we are working, we have to decipline and when we are free, we can have a good moments with our team members. the hardest part of the job for me is when we cant solve the problem and getting stress because of it. for me, no matter what happen, we have to calm down and dont try to put a pressure to our team. dont blame anyone and just solve it. no matter what happen, if the problem already happen, its to late to blame someone.we just have to face that problems. the most enjoyable part of the job is have a good team mates and be appreciated by others when we do something that should be proud.
Cons
healthcare, short breaks, reward.
nice places
rider (Former Employee) –  kuala lumpur16 May 2017
at 1st place its was good working in new area and new environment but as far as i worked there the manager got issue they cant handle stress also the A.M
Pros
free meal for stuff
Cons
make my mind tired and the salary did not worth
fun
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 March 2017
i start working at 7pm until 12am everyday and one day off. i learned about kitchen environment and teamwork. the harder part of my job is to remember all those menu as i still new. the most enjoyable part is many of them are speaking in english, i do like it.
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
i have to wash all kitchen area.
About my experience in Pizza Hut
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Mutiara complex, Kuala Lumpur7 November 2016
I have work at pizza hut for few months. It is a shift work. sometime, I work for morning shift which start from opening and the night shift, which is finishing with the closing. I hardest part of the job is manage many customers with only two waiter which need to take care of the order,billing,serve,also did bar tender job with only two workers there. But I had learned so much from this type of suffers. The management is good. The co-workers are not cooperate with others. The most enjoyable part is closing of the shop.. Because we clean the shop with jokes and fun every time..
Great Manager
Host cashier (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 November 2016
I love being a cashier here in pizza hut, i start my experience here being a worker after i graduated in secondary school. I learnt so many things here especially in serving customer and also management of being a cashier. But i have to leave this company because i got offer to further my studies at Labuan.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Everything fine
fun workplace because all staff give positive cooperation in order to serve the best delivery experience to the customers.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 November 2016
Overall, Pizza Hut is a one of the chosen company to work with because they provide good experience for those who want to work in this industry. However, because this industry is about food and beverage, the company especially the top management need to know the best way to handle the customers because nowadays people will not stop looking for mistake. thus, quality is at the top priority for this company to maintain, if not, customers will go for other choices such as Dominos pizza or maybe substitute brand like KFC or Mcd.
Pros
Staff meal provided, EPF still cut off from the salary eventhough I'm a part-time worker, flexible Restaurant Manager is an advantageous as well.
Cons
short breaks, have to deal with various kind of customer behaviour, which sometime lead to unsolved issue.
fast food
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 October 2016
im work as server at pizza hut.include taking order,service,punch order and other. its long hour job because work 12hours per day. and have 3 shifts for opening, afternoon and closing.
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K