Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Seremban

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 26,163 reviews
Fun to work and help in developing confident and skill.
Assistance Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Seremban3 June 2017
It is fun to work here as it give me an opportunity to grow. Besides this job best reflecting my studies background. However, this work does not give a life balance. Less connection with society happen because of the work culture. Work from 9am-12am sometimes. It really exhausting thus no social life as the life is focus on the job. But still, this job is a great job for fresh graduate because it help me to grow,improve and learn.
Pros
Remuneration, good salary, amenities
Cons
Working time, no social life
productive
Cashier and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Seremban11 May 2017
Client services is a great division.

The culture is amazing. Fun people

The hardest part of the job...leaving for the day. There is always something to do
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Productive work
SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Seremban8 March 2017
Learned how to be nice with stranger, and do a work with a team. Working with pressure when public holiday when customer came to the pizza and it will be a full house .
Productive and fun place with good working environment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Seremban1 December 2016
For me, in Pizza hut i learn a lot of thing. Even though you are only waitress, i must learn everything from handle the customer until the kitchen. The management are a little bit harsh but i think maybe they need to do that so that the workers follow the rule. It doesn't have the hardest part . But it is a bit tiring when there are a lot of customer Especially, during weekend. The most enjoyable part are of cost when we get free pizza everyday and get our salary.
Pros
Free launces
Cons
Short Break
Tired
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Seremban7 November 2016
We should take order of customer. We also need to send the food that the customer order to their table and clean the table after the customer have eat. The hardest part in this work is the work is tired but we can get many new friends.
Pros
Get uniform
Cons
Tired